Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 16 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, freeko, Harrier, Haru45g, Kelsea, KillerV, Link-mon, Maxy, Oathkeeper, Ragdoll_Jobbers, ScyldScefing, starvalentine, tehbohemian, Winner3, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Drea Maris vs. Heather Sunderland - The (S)mother of Rome

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Drea Maris vs. Heather Sunderland - The (S)mother of Rome

Post by k0hryuu on Wed May 25, 2016 9:36 am

In a bit of a daze, Drea kind of just went along as Heather dragged her over and propped her body up against a corner. As her mind finally began to clear up, she looked up to see the purple-haired woman nowhere it sight... but with a big shadow looming over her? Before the Roman Empress could register the danger, Heather came crashing down, planting both of her feet squarely in the blonde's impressive bust.

"UUWAAAAAAHHHH!" Drea cried out in pain as her breasts were painfully flattened against her ribcage, and all the air was knocked out of her lungs. Letting out a long moan, she cradled her aching boobs with both hands, still slumped down against the corner post.

k0hryuu

View user profile http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau on Wed May 25, 2016 12:54 pm

Heather rolled back right after hitting that dropkick, letting out a long breath and nodding before picking herself up. She looked over at Drea, watching the girl aching in pain like that. "Feel alright over there?" She let out, snickering to herself just slightly before she reached for Drea's leg, pulling her out of the corner and more to the center of the ring.

She nod her head a little, looking towards the ropes before huffing. She kicked off from where she was standing, rushing towards the ropes, leaping onto the second one before jumping off backwards. She flipped in the air, aiming to land atop Drea with a springboard moonsault!

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:
Dante Sunderland|Ambrogio Mastrostefano

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Wed May 25, 2016 10:18 pm

The showboat that she was, Drea liked to really sell moves, although this one didn't take a whole lot of acting. The blonde Empress groaned as she was dragged out of the corner, her arms still crossed over her chest. It was a pretty clear set up, and Drea didn't even need to watch to see what Heather was doing, the footsteps were enough.

Sucking in her breath, she waited until she could see the shadow of the purple-haired woman passing over over before very quickly rolling out of the way!

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau on Thu May 26, 2016 5:08 am

Heather was sure she had Drea right where she wanted her. She had no clue that the girl may be exaggerating her injury a little bit. She didn't think twice before she rushed towards the ropes, leaping up and off them for that springboard moonsault. Unfortunately for her it seemed that Drea was more prepared than she thought.

Expecting to come down on the girl's body, she slammed right into the canvas, causing her to grunt and yell out. She rolled onto her side, rubbing her chest a little from the pain as she grit her teeth hard.

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Thu May 26, 2016 9:44 am

"Oho! Thought you had me, did you?" Drea laughed heartily as she rolled up to her feet. Standing over Heather, she grabbed her foe by the hair and yanked her upright, attempting to tuck her head under one of her armpits. Deciding she wanted to go for something big, the blonde Roman would the waistline of Heather's outfit and try to heave her upwards for a suplex.

Rather than fall right away, however, she backpedaled a few steps first, intending to bounce Heather off the ropes before twirling around, aiming for a flashy slingshot suplex!

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau on Thu May 26, 2016 12:35 pm

"Ngh...shut up.." Heather let out in responds to Drea's words and laughter. The girl was certainly quite something and her attitude was getting to Heather just a bit. It was certainly quite the unique one. If she was watching her against someone else, Heather may actually be a fan of Drea's--but with her against her like this it was clearly getting in her head and just frustrating her quite a bit.

She grunt out as she was lifted up like that, yelping into that suplex position. Bouncing off the ropes like that, her body jolted hard as it hit the mat from that slingshot suplex, causing her to wince and squirm a little. "Nghua!"

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Thu May 26, 2016 10:45 pm

Drea grunted as she landed the suplex, letting go and rolling off to the side. "How did you like my Siege Weapon Suplex?" she huffed proudly, coming up with a fancy sounding name on the spot.

Crawling over to where Heather laid, Drea rolled her body right ontop of the one of her curvy foe, once again placing her impressive bust over the purple-haired woman's face, a bit more accustomed to the feeling now as she pressed down. "It looks like I have you again after all!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau on Sun May 29, 2016 9:35 pm

Heather clicked her tognue a little at that silly name for just that suplex, shaking her head on the mat. She stared up at the lights, taking a bit of a breath before her vision was covered by quite the large obstruction.

"M-mmpgh!?" Her eyes widened as Drea's breasts covered her face, cutting off her air for another smother. Her little taunting and teasing words caused her to blush quite a bit, face flaring up a deep red as she squirmed and struggled. Her muffled yells vibrated into Drea's breasts as she kicked and squirmed, desperately trying to buck her off.

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Sun May 29, 2016 10:45 pm

Her position was a bit less secure than the last time, but Drea held onto it as long as she could before Heather finally bucked her off. Rolling to the side and up into a kneeling position, the flush-faced blonde gave a cheeky grin. Her boobs still felt a little tingly from all the contact, but she did her best to maintain her bravado regardless.

"Oho, I think I can get used to this!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau on Mon May 30, 2016 5:47 am

Heather gasped for air as she as able to buck her off. She rolled and got onto one knee, taking deep breaths in and out as she heard Drea's words. Her enthusiasm caused her to blush even more, gritting her teeth at the idea of the girl using her to get accustomed to this sort of thing.

"Kh..Y-yeah..don't get too comfortable with it! You're gonna end this match on the receiving end!" She let out, gritting her teeth hard after as she pushed herself up onto her feet. She got her arms up, still taking some time to just recover herself, not rushing out towards her.

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next