Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 17 Registered, 3 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Deus001, dlamp, Jaystar, JohnnyFlash, kagestar, kerflubble, LadyX, Liesmith, LunarWolf, Miglico, RJD, SleeperAgent94, starvalentine, TheEditor1023, TheWamts, Un3xpected

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Lucy's Debut

Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 pm by kagestar

Well what can i say really?

After the warm reception here i am looking for my first Character Lucy Kage to have her debut.

This doesn't have to be in the form of a debut match, though i am not going to say no to that of course, but it could even be that she appears at the end of another match etc. I want Lucy to arrive, not with a bang per se, but with more of a determined swagger.

I want her entrance to pretty much be believable, sellable but also meaningful. It sounds snobbish, especially …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for debut match for new jobber Lilly Maringly

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:37 pm by shanecawf

Spoiler:

Lilly is looking for matches so she can earn enough money to get out of the AFW. She doesn't care how big her opponent is or how strong they are, She's willing to take a massive beating if it means she can earn anything towards her get out fund.
Please have fun with her and don't be afraid to give her hell!

(Please no tension males) Lilly has one condition to this. She will not fight a male. Only females.

Link to her profile below
[url=http://www.afwrpg.com/t16448-lilly-maringly#453493]…

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Aiyana Strongbow vs Kyoko Akan

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aiyana Strongbow vs Kyoko Akan

Post by CosmicAwareness on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:39 pm

Aiyana slumped back in the corner while Kyoko smiled and then began to taunt her. Aiyana gritted her teeth, if the bitch would just give her a minute she’d wipe that smirk away, the worst part was she knew Kyoko was right.

A barrage of punches walloped her midsection destroying her inner monologue and forcing her back into the present. Aiyana siff-armed a hand into her opponents face hoping desperately to get some space, if she could she’d stumble out of the corner trying to move away from her tormenter.

Nikita Anastasia Svetlenkashev Character Bio
Spoiler:
CosmicAwareness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:03 pm

Kyoko landed each blow, hitting her belly button twice before aiming a bit lower then the last. She had her on the ropes and if she could keep it that way she'd have her beaten and done for.

Aiyana put her hand in her face as she tried to push her away and Kyoko was sent back a bit but grabbed the arm as she attempted to run in again. If she was succesful she would put her in a headlock and perform a hip toss.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CosmicAwareness on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:51 pm

As she bullied her way past Kyoko out of nowhere Aiyana was suddenly sailing through the air tossed into a chaotic frontflip.
"Ooph.” She landed hard her back slamming into the mat jolting her neck and clacking her teeth together. She lay there for a moment still breathing deep staring up into the blazing lights, little sparkles of sufur white flaring on the edges of her vision.
CosmicAwareness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:36 am

The hip toss sent Aiyana to her back with Kyoko on top of her with a headlock. Kyoko squeezed the headlock a it to leave her breathless while she went for her next move. "Hope your ready for this Aiyana."

Kyoko would pull away for a second in the headlock, then she would lift Aiyana up to a sitting position before wrapping her arms around her body from behind. Looking to squeeze the life out of her further.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CosmicAwareness on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:36 am

Aiyana’s head was swimming, she felt exhausted and too hot as steaming beads of sweat rolled down her face. Behind her Kyoko had her wrapped up in a body lock her arms cinching tighter and tighter. Worse than that she was taunting her while she did it.
"Gahh! Shut up you bitch!” Aiyana grated out between ragged breaths. She regretted it immediately when Kyoko locked her grasp a fraction closer. She needed to get up, do something to break the grasp, but she still couldn't catch her breath.
CosmicAwareness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:27 pm

"Were wrestling here. If you want me to shut up there's a simple soulution, get up and make me." Kyoko challenged as she squeezed around her waist as she began walking them back up to their feet keeping her arms around her opponent all the while.

"But until you can, you might as well focus on more important things." if she could get them up to their feet, she'd arch herself and pull back, lifting them in the air as she performed a German suplex.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CosmicAwareness on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:15 pm

Aiyana grabbed her opponents hands as she began to drag her up to her feet, she tried to seperate her fingers fumbling at them with her own sweaty hands. her legs felt dead so she let Kyoko carry her weight as she slowly hauled her up. She dident know what Kyoko had in mind but she dident want to find out.
“Gahh." With an angry grunt Aiyana swung back with an elbow hoping to break her opponents grip it was desperate but if she couldn't manage she was in alot of trouble.
CosmicAwareness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top