by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lukretia's Groupie (After Lukretia vs. Sarah Gatt)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lukretia's Groupie (After Lukretia vs. Sarah Gatt) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lukretia's Groupie (After Lukretia vs. Sarah Gatt)

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:58 am

Hilde had caught Cardia's smile and was instantly crushed worse than anything Lukretia had said. It was really turning out to be a horrible day, but she could never blame Cardia. She was only reacting. She watched as the two made it out of the ring. Inhaling deeply she stood up and wiped her tears. She slipped out of the ring and put her arm around Lukretia's shoulder and took Lukretia's arm and put it around her shoulder. "Get away from me pig." Lukretia growled. Hilde responded in an even tone, her voice not waivering. "Mistress, as your assistant it's my duty and privilidge to attend to your needs. Thank you for assisting, even though it is not a part of your duties, Ms. Waters." This seemed to pacify Lukretia as she was carried to where the doctor was. Inside an unused room looked like it had been hurriedly made into a makeshift doctor's office. Inside stood a silver haired woman wearing a blue nurses outfit. She didn't seem to have any response to the bloody Lukretia being brought in.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Lukretia's Groupie (After Lukretia vs. Sarah Gatt) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lukretia's Groupie (After Lukretia vs. Sarah Gatt)

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:10 am

((ONLY THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE LEAGUE))

Cardia flashed Hilde a reassuring look as she moved to help Lukretia, "It's okay." She mouthed to Hilde, though Hilde's cold, even response to Lukretia unnerved her.

As they entered the doctor's office, Cardia quickly worked to hoist Lukretia up to a bed and addressed the seemingly stoic doctor, "Uh, doctor, I think she overdid it... Big fight at AFW..." Cardia was a little out of breath from all of this, "And then she insisted on... us having a rough spar." She took Hilde's hand in her own, giving it a reassuring squeeze, "Is... is there anything I can help you with?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:27 pm

((I guess you did like it, hehe))

"Yeah... that's a pretty nasty boo-boo." Chesna said with a sigh. I knew she was going to go down to fight you two but she seemed to think everything would be alright. Guess she was wrong. Though one could think that a snarky smirk would follow such terrible bedside manner, Chesna's features barely moved. She took a dish of water and and began to wash off Lukretia's wounds. "Maybe I'll need to stitch these.' She said aloud.

Lukretia raised her hand. "Nein..." She said weakly. "No stitches..."

Chesna shrugged and took out a needle and jabbed it into Lukretia. She then took out a pill and sat the German up and let her take it.

Hilde seemed very worried as she watched but also seemed to be in thought. "I can't believe as a doctor you would let her do something so reckless... and you certainly aren't the usual doctor... but even still... I know I have seen you before.

"Ms. Von Creuzfeldt arranged for me to take over as her personal physician." She said apathetically.

"B-but... I should have approval in these kinds of matters!" Hilde said anxiously.

Chesna shrugged. "I do what I am payed to do..." She said as she went back to cleaning.

Holding tightly onto Cardia's hand she was still furrowing her brow in thought. SHe looked at Cardia and her eyes widened and she cast a sad gaze as her. She leaned in and whispered. "Please..." The begging tone in her voice was obvious. "Please don't ever associate me with that person in the ring. That was Lukretia's sister... That was not me... That person is dead now and there is only Hilde the assistant."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:27 am

Cardia arched an eyebrow strangely at the odd demeanor of the doctor... she couldn't tell if she was being professional or just... aloof.

Cardia's eyes drifted to the wounded Lukretia... the beam from the compliment she received earlier never quite washing away. Hilde pulled her away from her reverie.

As Hilde spoke, she gave a warm, reassuring look, "It's... it's okay. I understand... this..." She paused... her concentration was shaky at best. Lukretia was... proud of her. It felt so great. She didn't know why, but it did...

Well, she guessed why relatively easily, but her feelings of elation felt so sincere...

"Hilde... this life... it is hard for both of us. It makes us do things..." She reached her hand up and stroked Hilde's face gently, "It's okay." She whispered softly, "You'll always be Hilde, my friend and Hilde, the sweetest girl I know.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Lukretia relaxed while Chesna continued to clean her. The effects of the drugs were beginning to set in and a numb smile tugged at her features. "Ahhh Doktor, das ist gut... you really do have good medicine, I am glad I hired you."

"With your generous funding I can see my the quality of my work increasing exponentially." She said rather apathetically for what would seem quite a joyous statement.

Hilde nodded and smiled. She was glad Cardia could understand. "Danke." She whispered. Inside she cringed slightly at the thought of merely being a friend but the circumstances were really bizarre and so she set it aside. She could understand how Cardia felt. A few moments earlier when Lukretia called her sister, she about leaped out of her skin.

She turned her attention back to Chesna. Something just seemed familiar. "I know I've seen you before..." She thought.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:19 am

Cardia thought the doctor seemed striking... but thought little else about her. "I didn't even know we HAD a doctor on staff here." Might be something I need if I stay here for too long.

Cardia turned back to Hilde, leaning in and planting a soft kiss on her cheek once she thought Lukretia wasn't looking. "So, doctor, is Lukretia going to be okay? How... badly are you hurt?" She addressed the last question to Lukretia herself. Cardia was torn... Common decency would have her excuse herself to leave Lukretia to her doctor... but ... Lukretia had said she was proud. That praise had made Cardia feel like a giddy school girl. She would've given her left leg just to hear some more from Lukretia.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Hilde sighed as she continued to ponder the doctor. She blushed when Cardia kissed her. It felt really good just to be acknowledged. She knew the circumstances so she tried not to get too hung up on it. "With Lukretia's lifestyle it is important to always have a doctor on staff but I was supposed to be informed about any change..." She really was unsure.

Chesna shrugged at Cardia as though she was asking the wrong person. "She'll be fine, I guess." She said looking down at Lukretia. She had cleaned her up pretty well and the blood seemed to have stopped.

Lukretia's eyes were halfway closed as she heard Cardia. "It's a scratch." She whispered. She sat up even though Hilde stepped forward and tried to keep her from doing so. "Mistress, please!"

Lukretia growled. "Vhy are you even all in here!" She demanded and then winced. She layed back down. "You should not be allowed to gaze upon my perfect form any longer!" She began to pant as she closed her eyes.

"Maybe she's right..." Chesna said apathetically. "She should probably rest."

Hilde's eyes then widened. "Hey! Aren't you in the league?" She questioned. "What kind of doctor wrestles!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:26 pm

Cardia bit her lip and arched an eyebrow at the doctor's strange manner. She was... interesting. More attractive than one might expect a doctor to be but... definitely not someone Cardia would want treating her.

Cardia winced at Lukretia's loud demands, "I... I'm sorry. We just want to be sure you're okay..." She muttered softly.

After Hilde's outburst, Cardia asked, "Wait, what? She... wrestles? I don't..." Cardia trailed off... the pain from her last headbutt rushing back to her. With a soft groan, she grabbed her head as it throbbed in pain, "Ah... ow... owowowow... Headbutts... bad idea. Very... bad idea." She muttered.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Hilde was about to demand an explanation when Cardia' stopped her. With a look of concern, she put her hand on Cardia's back. "Are you alright!?" She asked. "Doktor, please!" She said to Chesna who sighed. She looked at Cardia and eached out and touched her shoulder. With a deft move, she pinched at her pressure point and guided her to a laying position on the couch. "Maybe we'll have to give you an examination too." She said with a sigh. Head trauma can linger undedtected if you don't treat it properly.

Despite her words, the woman's hand went first to Cardia's thigh and rubbed it gently. She followed the gesture by placing her other hand on Cardia's head. She squinted and looked at it before drawing a needle. "This will help." She said but was stopped by Hilde.

"I... I don't like this..." She began. "What kind of doktor wrestles!?"

"I've been to school... I can show you my degree..." She seemed to not want to speak on the subject. "But I have had matches. I ... try not to if I can avoid them. They're rather bothersome." She eyed Hilde up and down and the blonde blushed.

"H-hey wait..." She said softly.

"You've been injured too."

"Nein!" She portested. "Nothing but bruises. They will heal." Hilde never let her injuries be noticed. She had once gone three days with a broken rib because getting it fixed interfered with her duties. She had tried to keep it unnoticed but she was sure that Lukretia had known. During that whole time she scheduled no spars and seemed to avoid making any rough physical contact. For Hilde, that kind of suffering seemed to almost be worth having Lukretia be so 'nice' to her.

"Please just see to Ms. Waters and the Mistress." She said waiving her off.

Chesna shrugged and turned back to Cardia with the needle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:28 am

Cardia was about to stammer out a reply, but she was cut off by Chesna's expert fingers. The pressure point grab elicited a soft sigh from her as she went limp and was easily dropped on the couch. Chesna's touch was the perfect mix of rough, but restrained manhandling that appealed to Cardia's kinks, unfortunately. She tried to such notions out of her mind... Chesna was a doctor and she was a wounded patient... That's all... Chesna's just an impartial... sexy... wrestling doctor.

Only in the Cruezfeldt house of horrors... Cardia sighed, the sheer absurdity of her predicament once again distracting her. Shaking her head, she was drawn back into focusing on her surroundings by Chesna rubbing her thigh. "Nnnh..." Cardia cooed by instinct. "I... uh..." She watched Hilde and Chesna's exchange, shaking off the fog from the combined rush of her head trauma and Chesna's pressure point pinch, though Cardia had attributed that bit of numbness to the former, "Hilde, I'll be fine. I trust that if Lukretia hired her... this doctor is probably the best there is." She smiled sweetly at Chesna, "Are... you sure you're okay?" She turned back to Hilde, the needle registering in her mind only enough to realize that whatever Chesna was going to inject her with, she'd be a lot better served to not watch her do it.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next