by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kyoko Akan vs Rachel Carin

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kyoko Akan vs Rachel Carin - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyoko Akan vs Rachel Carin

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:51 am

Kyoko looked at her opponent smugly, she felt totally in control of the match and it was obvious that didn't sit well with Rachel. Not that she cared she had to have known what she was getting into, there's no way she walked into this match blindly or didn't do her homework on her opponent and Sint expect this outcome otherwise.

Her smile dropped as Rachel went to the ground and came up swinging bat, her hands were behind her head and her reaction time was too slow to succesfully dodge or block the blow from ramming into her gut. "Guuh." Kyoko moaned as her body bent forward and backed up one hand going to her belly as she tried to get her breathing in order.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:00 am

"C'mon!" Rachel growled as the bat sunk deep into Kyoko's belly. "C'mon, let's fucking go! You want to dick around? Let's see where it gets you!" Her voice carried a ferocity she hadn't shown in previous matches and her eyes burned with fury. She was sick of being made into a punching bag, of being bullied and beaten, and sometimes fucked senseless in this ring. Kyoko's smug attitude wasn't helping, and the end result was the fury of a beaten, cornered animal. And all that shouting and swinging did wonders to hide the fear she felt inside, and even the pangs of concern for her opponent as her attack connected.

Still, if she was going to make an impact, she needed to keep up the pace. With this in mind, she rose the bat high above her head, fighting the hesitation that stirred inside her and kept her from bringing it down in a timely manner.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:53 am

Kyoko was struggling to breath after the blow with the bat and was cursing her not securing the area and making sure that didn't happen. Rachel was plenty pissed, about what she didn't know she was too busy trying to get her head clear and get back in the fight, her breathing beginning to become somewhat normal again.

She saw her opponent raise the bat and immedialty new she couldn't stay here and let herself take that blow to her head, or wherever she was aiming. Acting fast Kyoko rushed in and went for Rachel's legs hoping she could hit her and take her down to the floor.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:59 am

Just as she started to bring the bat down for a finishing blow, Rachel found her legs swept out from under her, knocking her back onto her ass and causing her to drop the bat to the canvas below. The sudden counter left her slightly dazed as well, a loud ringing in her ears distracting her from her opponent's movements as she rubbed the base of her own spine. As soon as she came to, she started scrambling about the mat with her hands, looking for another tool to level the playing field while she was still in relatively good shape.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:28 am

Kyoko felt her shoulder hit her knee and take the woman down to the floor. This gave her the chance she needed to get the brass knuckles on her hands since she'd just been holding them until then. With them she'd work on getting to her feet again and looking for something else. If Rachel wanted to play nasty she could do that too.

Her eyes went to a kendo stick laying in the corner and she pounced, running over to grab it she lifted it up and turned to her opponent Rachel was looking for a weapon as well and she smiled and moved towards her kendo stick in one hand brass knuckles in the other as she charged. Looking to swing the stick sideways and get to work destroying her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:40 am

As Rachel scrambled about the mat a loud "CRACK" rang out throughout the arena as a kendo stick collided with her uncovered spine. Bending her back and screaming briefly, she collapsed to the canvas once more and instinct took over as she rolled over onto her back, arching her torso upwards as both hands grasped back to caress the point of impact. The blow wasn't enough to have her bleeding, but it certainly stung enough to have her worry otherwise while both her eyes shot wide open with pain, leaving her in a frighteningly compromising position yet again.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:59 am

The sound of her hitting her back could be heard through the the arena. Rachel collapsed form the unexpected hit and rolled to her back still trying to comfort it. This stuck her cute belly out in a way Kyoko couldn't resist. Kyokomraised her hand and brought the kendo stick down on her arched out stomach and then sat down to keep Rachel from turning her body to escape.

Kyoko would raise her other hand an wave the kendo stick in her face. "Remeber these, tell me how do they feel?" Kyoko would say as she sent her arms downwards and drove it into her opponents belly and twist it looking to cause serious damage.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:05 am

What momentum Rachel had was quickly getting lost as she found herself lying on the mat, her abdomen arched upwards and paralyzed in pain. Or rather, she seemed to be paralyzed until the same kendo stick came slamming into her belly, eliciting a harsh yelp that seemed to ring throughout the arena. Before she could roll over again, however, Kyoko had mounted her, taunting her with the weapon before delivering another painful blow into her belly. Rachel clawed at the mat with tense fingers as the weapons was twisted into her exposed flesh, gritting her teeth and trying to suppress another scream as best she could.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:17 am

Kyoko could almost feel her hand working through the muscles in her stomach,Mehta abs she had were being drilled away and Kyoko certainly wasn't about tot stop there. Raising her arm she delivered, one, two, and three more belly punches before stopping. "Cant have you breaking too early, I work you over too much you might pass out on me. Which would have fine if you were nice, but no I offer you a fair challenge and you try and be tough and work around it. You were already going to lose this match, now it's just a matter of how much your gonna be put through before it's over." Kyoko said as she placed the kendo stick on her neck to keep her from trying anything while she looked around for another weapon to use.

Her eyes drifted over to a steel chair and she got up and off Rachel and walked towards it. "a bit basic but a nice way to start I guess." she decided as she dropped the stick.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:28 am

With each punch, Rachel's body shook and convulsed on the mat, grunting and whining as Kyoko's knuckles dug into her soft, sensitive abdomen. By the time the last punch had been delivered, she found herself panting heavily while the kendo stick was placed down over her neck, slightly choking her.

When Kyoko got off, Rachel simply lie there for a moment, one hand caressing her beaten belly while she regained her breath, before sitting up, propping herself with her arms. She wasn't able to make her way to her feet, though, before Kyoko approached again with a steel chair in hand, fear making it's way to the forefront of Rachel's eyes as she dragged herself backwards, vainly trying to escape her attacker. "W-wait... hold up," she quietly pleaded, worried to see the first match she had such an advantage turn against her so quickly.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next