Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Friction World title Match. Brittany vs Odessa.

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Friction World title Match. Brittany vs Odessa. - Page 4 Empty Re: Friction World title Match. Brittany vs Odessa.

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:52 pm

Odessa moved as fast as she could, knowing that, even though Brittany was surely shocked by the sudden shift in advantage, that the champion would be able to rally before too long. It was difficult to move in the evening gown she wore, but Odessa managed to kick up high enough to smash her sole into her foe's belly, flashing her undercarriage to Brittany and the crowd behind her as the kick hit home. Though her foe's abs were flexed, that did little good in slowing down Odessa's powerful kick.

"Heh!" Odessa would huff, as her foot dug into her opponent's belly and pushed the air out of her lungs. Brittany sagged slightly, leaning back against the turnbuckle, and Odessa would try to take advantage of her foe's sudden weakness. Turning, she would grab onto Brittany's head with both hands, one on each side, her palms pressing into the woman's ears. Then, Odessa would take a quick step forward, lower her shoulder, and pull Brittany forward, trying to execute a snap mare that would send Brittany tumbling over her shoulder to land on her back on the canvas!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Friction World title Match. Brittany vs Odessa. - Page 4 Empty Re: Friction World title Match. Brittany vs Odessa.

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:52 pm

Brittany was still sucking in air after Odessa's foot slammed into her stomach. Brittany gripped the ropes tightly while she gritted her teeth. Brittany shot Odessa a glare as Odessa grabbed Brittany's head. Brittany would try to reach out for Odessa's hair hoping to get a tight grip on it before Odessa's flipped Brittany to the mat. If Brittany was going down to the mat she was going to make Odessa suffer for it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:16 am

Odessa grabbed onto the winded Brittany, closed her hands tightly on either side of the girl's head, and then tried to flip her forward and down onto the mat. Unfortunately, Brittany managed to rally quickly from that kick to her stomach, as she would grab onto Odessa's hair right as Odessa began to drag her over her shoulder. Odessa tossed Brittany down onto the canvas, but as the champion flipped she dragged the ebony beauty down with her, Odessa crashing into the canvas face first in a rather undignified fashion, making a heap on top of her opponent.

"Oww!" Odessa would grunt, as she would immediately reach forward to try to grab onto Brittany's hair with one hand, giving it a yank to try to jerk the woman's head around in retaliation—and also to keep her in place, because Odessa's next move would be to try to throw a leg over Brittany and straddle the slightly smaller woman, hopefully pinning her down to the canvas so that she would be susceptible to whatever Odessa tried next!

"Oho, you're going to get it, darling!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:42 am

Brittany hit the mat hard but she couldn't help but smile as Odessa's head slammed into the mat. Brittany was still recovering from Odessa's kick and snapmare so all Brittany could do was try to push Odessa away as Odessa grabbed her hair. "What is the matter? I figured your trip to the mat might improve your looks a little." Brittany would say wit ha cocky smile on her face.

"You should enjoy your time on top now. Because in a few seconds our places will switch and i am going to destroy you." Brittany would say as she would try to reach up for Odessa's hair again with one hand while Brittany other hand would try to punch Odessa in her side.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:58 am

While Odessa was brought down to the canvas along with her opponent, the fact remained that she was the one who had thrown her opponent down, and she was still the one in a position of strength. She still had her hold on Brittany, who was reeling from the beating which Odessa had administered to her these last few moments. Though Brittany tried to mock her and grabbed onto her lustrous white hair, Odessa didn't intend to slow down. "You keep talking, and I'll keep fighting, darling," Odessa would say, as she would try to drive a knee into Brittany's stomach to bring her in line.

Regardless of whether it hit or not, it seemed that Brittany was going to fight like a wildcat to break free from Odessa's clutches, because her next move was to swing a free hand to nail Odessa's side with a hard punch. The ebony beauty hissed, feeling pangs of pain throbbing in her torso, but, despite that pain, it was going to take more than that for Brittany to displace Odessa from the perch she had on top of the champion.

"Come on!" Odessa would challenge, as she would try to jerk Brittany's head downwards to smack her head against the ring itself!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:24 am

Brittany lets out a cough as Odessa's knee sinks into her stomach but Brittany would not let Odessa just have her way. After punching Odessa in her side Brittany would fight through the pain to try and fight back but Brittany's resistance stops for a second as her head is slammed against the mat. Brittany knew she had to get out of this situation quickly before things went from bad to worse.

Brittany would get a little desperate as she would reach up to rake her nails down Odessa's face. "I am going to ruin that ugly face if yours." Brittany would say as she tried to improve her situation.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 01, 2016 12:54 am

Odessa's attempts to force Brittany to stand down and accept the punishment which she so richly deserved were not going anywhere. Brittany was not going to give up, but it seemed that she was going to keep fighting tooth and nail even when in a difficult situation. There was not much time spent on thinking, or on the consideration of what maneuver or tactic might allow her to break free with the least effort and energy wasted. If Brittany kept up that sort of strategy, she might tire herself out, giving Odessa a huge advantage. Of course, her attacks took a toll on Odessa, too, forcing the ebony woman to be constantly fending off those assaults. And there was the risk that a lucky blow struck by Brittany could spell disaster for her.

Despite Brittany's attacks, including the painful punch to Odessa's side, the Briton felt confident that she had the advantage right now, and that, with her larger body and superior mind, she was prepared to begin the process of grinding Brittany down and breaking her. Brittany, however, had a trick up her evening gown's sleeve, as she would bring a hand up and rake her nails across Odessa's face.

Odessa closed her eyes before the nails could hurt them, but she felt raw red streaks along her cheeks and even down to her chin. She yelped, first, in shock, then hissed as searing pain became particularly pronounced. "Oh, you dirty bitch!" she growled, frustrated at the sudden dirty move, certain that the move could not be legal. Odessa would try to throw a hard punch to Brittany's stomach, trying to force the champion to break away from her so that Odessa could roll away and get some space!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 01, 2016 9:04 pm

Brittany would let out a sigh of relief as she managed to get Odessa away from her. However, before Brittany could get away from Odessa, Odessa's fist slammed into Brittany's stomach. Brittany would fall down onto one knee as Brittany needed to recover for a second. "You're dead." Brittany would say as she would get to her feet while glaring at Odessa.

Brittany knew she couldn't recover for long and Brittany would bite her lower lip as she fought through the pain. Brittany would take a few steps towards Odessa before aiming a haymaker right at Odessa's face. Brittany needed to swing this fight back in her favor before Odessa could go back on the offensive.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 03, 2016 5:58 am

It took quite a lot to frustrate Odessa. She had endured plenty of losses in her time—as well as plenty of punishment in victory—but so long as her opponents conducted themselves in a sportsmanlike fashion, Odessa was satisfied with the result. Now, as she managed to connect with a punch to Brittany's gut which succeeded in keeping the girl at a distance for the time it took Odessa to get to her feet, the brown beauty thought back to those few times when she had lost her temper during a match. Her first match with Liberty, for one, a difference which was later reconciled. River Styx, too, had gotten on her nerves. She had, for the very briefest of times, been upset with Emily Nelson, but that was only when national pride was on the line, and it was a divide promptly reconciled.

It was a very small list, and most of the women on it had an asterisk of some sort which explained away the misunderstanding which had caused Odessa to depart from her usual civil nature in the first place. Tonight, however, Brittany seemed to be angling to be included on that list, and right now Odessa did not see any adequate explanation for the champion's despicable, highly illegal antics.

"Oh, yes, I'm dead. Perfectly reasonable for you to threaten me like that, isn't it, darling? Don't be a child. There are rules to a fight, and with tactics like this..." She would gesture to the scratches on her face. "...you are making yourself out to be a fraud of a champion." As Brittany came forward and swung at her, Odessa would weave to the side, out of the way of the haymaker. Then, taking a step forward, she would try to show Brittany that both of them could hold their own if this became a fistfight, as she swung a hard left hook, a haymaker of her own, at Brittany's chin!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 03, 2016 9:49 am

Brittany grunted in frustration as her punched missed Odessa's face. As Brittany would try to turn towards Odessa. Odessa's fist would slam right into Brittany's chin. Brittany would stumble backwards holding her face in pain. Brittany was starting to lose her temper as Odessa was really starting to get on Brittany's nerves. Brittany would steady herself before turning towards Odessa again.

"Is that all you got?" Brittany would say before moving towards Odessa again. Brittany wasn't going to let Odessa humiliate her like this and Brittany would throw punch right towards Odessa's gut.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next