by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Change in Management

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Change in Management - Page 2 Empty Re: A Change in Management

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:32 am

Normally, this type of physical contact would feel unwarranted, even invasive, but... Rachel couldn't help but feel more drawn in by Lily's warm, almost motherly demeanor. It didn't hurt that she was also pretty cute, all things considered. She didn't want to go with her gut on this kind of decision, but... this seemed to be the answer she was looking for. Some way to keep working towards her goal without the two of them getting killed. Or at least, with a lower likelihood. "No, I think it'd be great if we-"

"No no, hold up," another voice from the other end of the room spoke up. When Rachel looked over, Alex was sitting upright, with somewhere between irritation and genuine fury in her eyes. "I know how this gig goes. I was there when we pegged that last asshole. If Rach and I are going to get our asses handed to us day in and day out, we're going to get paid in full for it. We don't need another seedy manager skimming off the top because they think we don't know any better." For a moment, Alex's eyes softened as she looked over at her partner and friend, who clearly wanted to buy in, but she couldn't feel the same way, as much as she wanted to. "Rach, I know you're easy to forgive, but I'm not so easy to forget, and I don't see what makes this chick any better than Dave was. Besides," she turned her attention back to Lily before continuing, "we've already got a place to live."

The last line hit a cord with Rachel as well, as their apartment was a good gig: cheap, secluded and still pretty spacey. It was even on the better side of town, which was new for the both of them. "Yeah, that's true..." she pitched in with eyes turned downward, her voice sadly trailing off.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:48 am

Lily turned sharply to face the sudden and furious voice of Alex, newly returned from the land of slumber. The surprise on the woman's face quickly vanished as she listened to the allegations leveled against her as part of the amorphous conglomerate that is general management. Rising from her seat she set her briefcase upon the floor and took a few steps towards Alex's bed. "That is a very good question, Miss Withers. And before I answer it allow me to introduce myself to you properly. I'm Lily Belle. I was a wrestler, mind you an unsuccessful one, before I transitioned to advocating for my peers. What makes me different is that I've had my ass bludgeoned senseless in that ring before, and I will be in there getting my ass handed to me right next to you. I got into this business to protect girls like you from people like him."

Moving towards the center of the room so that she could now face both of the girls at once she made another somewhat deferential bow, perhaps a form of apology for the misunderstanding. "If you wish to maintain your own living space that's fine. You would not be the only wrestler in the stable who does so. We can work it out in the contract that room and board wont be deducted. Easily done. You will still have access to the house and its amenities if you wish to use them over those offered by AFW. Is there anything else?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:08 am

Whether Alex's expression softened out of understanding or submission was hard to discern, but it was clearer that Lily had their attention. For whatever could be said of her stature, and to some degree, her presence, she clearly knew how to command a situation like this. Up until this point, both girls had acted with their heart before their head, and now it had nearly gotten them killed. As much as Alex didn't want a cold, rational bookeeper holding onto their well-being, even she had to admit that it might be the right call here.

But there was still something about it missing, and now Rachel was the one feeling it. "Hey, look, first names are fine, alright?" She smiled softly in an effort to hide the tears just barely welling in her eyes, but a lump in her throat betrayed her as she spoke. "Hey, I'm sorry if you're getting beat up out there, and I'm glad you're keeping an eye out for girls like us, but..." she took a deep breath to try and recompose herself before the tears surfaced again, "You don't know what it's- what she's like..." Part of Rachel felt guilty even saying that, and she even tried and failed to keep it under her breath. She knew there were plenty of sadistic wrestlers in this league, and some of them were probably even worse than Elsa, but all she could think about was some way to keep the two of them safe from that woman. Being safe from people like Dave meant nothing if that psycho was still out to get her, to get the both of them.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:53 am

Ping. There was a minuscule twitch in Lily's eyebrow. That was all. A nervous tick that appeared suddenly and then vanished without a trace a moment later. Rachel didn't need to say the woman's name for them to all know exactly of whom they were speaking. Lily took in a deep, calming breath before letting it out as a sort of cooing sound through her lips. She clasped her hands in front of herself and took a few steps back across the room to Rachel's bedside, her hard soled shoes clicking with every footfall.

Sitting herself down upon the edge of the girl's bed she gave a sincere and penetrating look. "Miss Carin... Rachel. I did not tell you that I was a wrestler simply to check off my 'working class hero' box. What I meant to tell you is that I do know what it's like. I know what she is like." Reaching down she picked up her attache and laid it in her lap. With a few small gestures she popped the latches and eased the case open. From its depths she drew out a manila folder and presented it to Rachel ceremoniously. Within she would find a series of 8x12 photographs; some were of her match with Elsa, with her nose broken and face bloodied as she sobbed for mercy or at least a return to the forced orgasms; others were of Lily in a hospital gown and bandages, documenting her injuries for insurance purposes.

"Trust me when I tell you that I've come here because I want to protect you. My protection is not without its limits, but I'll do everything I can." She kept her eyes down the entire time Alex had the photos, either not willing to see the girl's reaction, or not willing to look at those pictures again.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2