Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Innocent

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Innocent Empty The Innocent

Post by Alexandra Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:16 am

Angel stumbled out of the interview room, a less-than-happy look on her face. On the inside, she was a mess of emotions, unsure of how to feel or what to think. She was convinced this had to be a joke, Lukretia or some other higher up trying to mess with her when she was supposed to making a big return to action. She couldn't believe what had happened, that she was going to have to fight Ace in a week. She wasn't quite sure how to handle things. She had never gone into the ring having to fight a friend before, especially someone as close as Ace, and honestly, it wasn't something she was particularly excited for.

She headed towards her dressing room on shaky legs, cursing her heels the entire way there. She hated the stupid things, and hated that they had wanted her to dress up for the interview, and she hated the stupid dress most of all. Right now, she hated everything, and just wanted to get it all off and try to calm down.

Once she reached the dressing room, she shoved the door open and stepped inside, slamming it shut behind her. She immediately kicked off her heels, sending them flying across the room, and stomped to the locker on the far side of the room. With a sigh, the Latina leaned forward, leaning her head against it, standing there with her eyes closed, losing herself in thought for a few minutes. Then, she sighed again, and opened the locker, reaching for her cell phone. She needed to talk to Ace, and find out if she knew what was happening.

She brought up Ace's name in her contact list, then typed a simple text to her...

hey

Followed a few seconds later by...

did u see the my interview

She then set down her phone, reaching down to grab her dress. She started to tug it upwards and off of her body, wanting to get out of the stupid thing as soon as she could.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

The Innocent Empty Re: The Innocent

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:20 am

For Haley, it was a quiet night. She had no matches coming up, wasn't called up for any promotional tours, and with her girlfriend Valley Doll busy that night and unable to come over, she was settling in for a nice and relaxing night...

...which is why her Iphone was at full volume, Foreigner's "Juke Box Hero" in the middle of its guitar solo, as Haley, clad in only a bra and panties, danced around, holding her adorable kitty Rai in her outstretched arms, the small black kitten purring as she gently swung him about, singing loudly.

"HE'S A JUKE! BOX! KITTEN! GOT PAWS ON HIS EYES! JUKE BOX KITTEN!"

When it was over, she put the happy kitty down and moved to her phone to change the song, when the music stopped, interrupted by the jingle announcing she had a text message, a quick check showing it was her friend/older sister surrogate of sorts, Angel.

hiya! sorry, didn't, was playing with the cat. How it go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:10 am

Angel tore the dress off of her body and tossed it onto the back of the chair in the dressing room. Dressed in only her black panties now, she stepped to her bag of clothes, rummaging through looking for her bra. When her phone went off, jingling to let her know she had a message, she stepped back to the locker and grabbed it, looking to see what Ace had said.

Her heart dropped as she read the message. She had hoped the girl had watched her interview. That would have made things easier on her. Nevertheless, she tapped out a quick message and set her phone back down, turning her attention back to her clothes again.

went ok. hate this stupid dress and these stupid heels. i have some news for u though
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:03 am

aww i missed you in a dress? i bet you totally rocked it! Smile hope theres pics online so i can see. got some new lacy stuff to rock for valley. could send a pic if you want first look Wink

Haley texted back, teasing Angel, giggling a little as she went to the fridge to grab some water.

so whats up? whats the news?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:06 am

i'm sure the replay will be on the network

Angel hammered out her answer, then started to slip on her bra, sliding it onto her chest then reaching behind herself to latch it shut. Afterwards, she picked up her phone again and sighed, tapping out another series of messages for Ace.

they announced my big return match
it's in a week
i kind of dont want to do it

She set her phone back down again and grabbed her t-shirt, lifting her arms to pull it onto her body as she awaited Ace's response.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:28 am

bout time! haven't seen you fight in a long while. i really need to get back in the ring sometime myself. busy with gallium and stuff. decided to stop dying my hair.

She took her drink, petting Rai as he hopped up on the kitchen counter and mrowed, the tiny kitty wanting more attention, getting a rub behind the ears before she went back to her phone.

so whats the problem? you beat taylor sparkles for pete sake, whose ass can't you kick?

whose is it? akashi? brittney? kelly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:37 am

Angel slipped on her shirt then grabbed her phone again. No point in stalling anymore, she decided, as she fingers began to work at the touch screen.

u'll be back in the ring in a week
same time that i am
we're fighting each other
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:00 am

Haley dropped her water bottle, Rai hopping down to lick at the spilled water as the blonde stared at her cell phone for a few moments, not sure she believed what she was seeing.

what?

you're kidding

right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:07 am

Angel dropped into the chair in front of the dressing table, staring at her phone quietly. A few minutes went by before she responded again.

no joke
surprise i guess
hell of a way 2 welcome me back huh
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:30 am

yeah

wanted to do it with drinks and cake, not superkicks

look. i guess

thats the job right?