by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen Empty Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:35 am

Bedroom Hentai Match
Victory Condition: Accepted submission
The whole bedroom is used as an arena instead of just the bed

It's time for another match for Tsubame, who's growing a little desperate to start winning her fight. Tonight's opponent was a newcomer with just a match under her belt, but watching how she mowed down her opponent in her debut, Tsubame had to say that this Teresita girl was going to be a handful, to say the least. Not that she's looking forward for another loss in her career, but winning definitely going to take everything she had and then some. She told herself she could do it while adjusting her red outfit in front of the mirror. I'm going to win.

The knocking on the door told her that it's time to go, and she took one last look of herself to make sure everything was perfect before heading to he bedroom where her match was going to take place. It's not like those clothes would stay until the end of the match, as her experience so far had always proven otherwise, but she still wanted to look good when meeting her opponent.

She was the first to arrive on the room, it seemed, which allow her to take a quick look around the place while waiting for Teresita. It was a standard bedroom for match from the look of it, a large sized bed in the middle of the room, and a small couch on one of the corners. The floor was covered with carpets, which would lessen the damage should one of them fall from the bed during their tussle. Tsubame imagined that whoever doing the cleaning job after the match wouldn't like it too much, though. Not that she really cared about it.

Crossing her arms while standing near the bed, her eyes wandered around the room, occasionally checking the door as she waited for her opponent to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen Empty Re: Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:17 am

In another room, Teresita Vega stared into a mirror, looking at her own reflection with a wide smile. She was in a wonderful mood tonight. She was fresh off of an easy debut victory, and already she was being placed into another match, one that excited her even more than her first!

It was a full hentai match, which was even more up Teresita's alley than the smother match against Aisha had been. Even better, it was set to be a bedroom match. Teresita had seen the AFW's legendary bedroom matches before, and she was rather eager to take part in one. They seemed so much more interest and exciting than just fighting in the ring, and she couldn't wait to find out who her opponent was and go toe-to-toe with her in the specially set up bedroom they had waiting for her.

She glanced over herself in the mirror, pulling her silky black robe tighter around her body. She gave herself a single nod of approval at her appearance, taking a final moment to adjust her hair, before heading the telltale knock on her door that signaled that things were ready.

Her heart was pounding in anticipation as she left her dressing room and headed to the bedroom. Not in any sort of fear or worry about winning. No, she was quite confident that she would be coming out on top. After all, she had been blessed by the gods themselves, graced with divine beauty and strength. She would be winning tonight. There was no doubt in her mind about that.

She was more excited than she was anything else, excited to really let the AFW's audience and her fellow wrestlers know who she was and what she was capable of doing. Tonight was going to be perfect, and she couldn't wait to get started.

Once she reached the bedroom, the Brazilian lifted her head high and pushed the door open, stepping into the room with a proud look on her face. She closed the door behind her and immediately turned her attention towards Tsubame, her eyes quickly glancing over the younger woman, eyeing her over from head to toe, sizing her soon-to-be opponent up.

Teresita had to admit, she liked what she was seeing. The girl looked fit, and she was undeniably attractive. So much so, in fact, that Teresita wanted to get a closer look. She stared at Tsubame, and began to move towards her, taking several long steps to bring herself closer to the girl. She couldn't help herself, and as she approached her, the giantess reached out, wrapping her arms around Tsubame, pulling her in close towards her own big, soft body.

She then leaned her head down, burying her face in Tsubame's hair, inhaling deeply to take in the girl's scent. "Mmm...you smell enticing, beloved..." she whispered, her voice soft, and quiet, as she gave the brunette a gentle squeeze. "I am looking forward to our little game tonight..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen Empty Re: Bedroom Bout - Teresita Vega vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:58 am

The door opened as Teresita made her entrance, and Tsubame found herself being rooted to her spot as she watched the sight of her would be opponent's arrival. She already seen her in pictures before, but this was the real thing right here in front of her eyes, and what a divine sight it was. W-wow... she almost blurted it out loud.

Teresita was much taller than her, with a body to envy for, and Tsubame, despite being confident in her own look, suddenly found herself feeling a little inferior for a bit. She tried to maintain an expression that showed her eagerness to fight, but she could feel her cheeks warming... and the rest of her body seemed to follow suit.

What happened next totally caught her off guard. It's not that strange for wrestlers to get close to each other before a match, but Teresita did more than just that. She reached for Tsubame and pulled her closer, even taking a whiff of her scent! The smaller girl gasped in surprise, and in this intimate range she could also smell Teresita's scent. The slight blush she had earlier on her cheeks was turning deeper almost instantly.

"Nnn..." she unwittingly let out a soft purr as the bigger girl gave her a bit of a squeeze, although it wasn't too long before she was snapped out of it. "H-hey... aren't you getting a little t-too close h-here...?!" she protested, trying to push Teresita away from her lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:18 am

Teresita stood there for several moments, holding the girl close to herself, letting her own intoxicating scent, the smell of her wildberry body wash, overtake Tsubame, as she deep inhaled the brunette's scent. She didn't even seem to notice when Tsubame began to fight against her, not at first at least. It wasn't until the younger girl's voice hit her ears that the giant Brazilian finally let her go, but not before giving her one more gentle squeeze.

She smiled, and stepped back from Tsubame, meeting her gaze with a sly, sultry smile. "Ah, my apologies, beloved," she began, keeping her voice soft as she spoke. "I am used to sharing a small intimate moment with my opponents before things begin properly."

She smiled a little wider, her eyes sparkling as she stared into the Tsubame's own violet ones. She reached up, grabbing the drawstring of her robe as she continued speaking, starting to pull it loose. "I must say, I am quite looking forward to tonight. I have heard a lot about AFW's bedroom matches, and I am rather eager to get things started."

As she spoke, Teresita finished opening her robe, throwing back her arms to let it slide off of her body, letting it drop to the floor, revealing her voluptuous, curvaceous, powerful form in it's entirety. She wasn't wearing anything beneath the robe, save for a lacy black bra and a matching set of panties. The top hugged her huge, soft breasts rather tightly, the twin orbs looking as if they could burst free at any moment. Not only that, but it was obvious the Brazilian was already getting turned on just thinking about the match ahead, her nipples already starting to grow stiff, poking gently against the fabric of the bra.

She stepped towards Tsubame again, and lifted a hand towards her, gently brushing her fingertips against one of the brunette's cheeks. "I do hope you're as excited as I am, beloved," she whispered, still staring deeply into the girl's eyes. "I would hate for you to not enjoy things as much as I plan on enjoying them~."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:30 am

Tsubame was let go, but not before Teresita gave her another squeeze. She took a few steps backwards, trying to adjust her composure the blush on her face never really faded completely as she heard the bigger girl spoke. She just scoffed and sighed, the scent of Teresita felt like they're all over her bodies and nose now after that bit of intimacy. I-I'm not going to be distracted by this... she told herself.

She was a little distracted, however, by the sight of Teresita undressing her robe. Her eyes seemed fixated on the bigger girl's divine figure, particularly on the big breasts of hers that looked as if they're almost ready to pop put from that bra anytime. Teresita's fingers brushing her cheek made her twitched as she was snapped out of her trance like state, and despite her initial reaction to pull away, she only ended up doing so just a bit.

"I-I..." Tsubame began to spoke, but pause almost immediately. "I'm planning to enjoy this match to the fullest as well," she replied while trying to bring back the confident expression she had just before Teresita entered the room. "And that would be achieved when I make you submit to me, heh," she stated boldly, crossing her arms under her chest again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:39 am

Teresita had to bite her tongue to hide her amusement, as Tsubame adopted her confident expression, boldly posing there before her. "Oh...?" She asked, leaning down and leaning closer, so that she could move in and be face-to-face with the smaller girl. She dropped her voice quieter, keeping it at a soft, sultry whisper, her words practically dripping with desire and lust as she spoke to Tsubame.

"Do you really think you can make me submit...?" She asked, never once taking her gaze from the girl's eyes, the Brazilian practically staring straight through her. "I would love to see, that, beloved. I really, truly would..."

She straightened back up after that, and lifted her arms, giving her hands a short shove towards the brunette's shoulders, trying to push her into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. "But...I do not submit. I have never submitted, and I have had many, many try..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 am

Maintaining a confident front became an increasingly difficult task for Tsubame as Teresita leaned towards her and stared right into her eyes. She could feel her cheeks warming again, and blushing certainly wouldn't help her to look tough in front of the bigger girl. She didn't even try to come up with a reply as her opponent taunted her. Then she was pushed down into the bed, just on the edge.

"Ah!" the smaller brunette yelped as her butt landed on the bed. "T-there's always first time for everything...!" she insisted, trying to glare into the taller girl's eyes from her seated position, her hands gripping on the bed sheet while doing so.

Just comparing their physiques alone, Tsubame could tell that she was the one at disadvantage. Teresita was bigger, and possibly much stronger than her in terms of strength. A girl of her size didn't normally compete in a bedroom match after all. She wasn't going to back down now, though. A part of her already getting excited just to tussle around with Teresita as it was, regardless of the possible outcome.

She rolled over and get on the bed across Teresita, raising her arms up. It was about time she shut the cocky giantess with some action, or so she thought.

"W-well, why don't you climb up here so we can start? Talking will get us nowhere..." she challenged, trying to sound as confident as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:04 am

Tsubame didn't have to ask Teresita twice. The giantess was more than ready to get things started properly.

She stepped forward, then dropped onto the bed, onto her hands and knees. With a soft purr, she crawled towards Tsubame, then rose up onto her knees, looking down at the brunette as she raised up her arms. She had to give the girl credit: Tsubame wasn't backing down, and she was at least trying to sound confident. Teresita could respect that. She just wondered how long it would be before that confidence was all gone.

She began to lift her arms back towards the Japanese girl, then paused, tilting her head to the side. "Ah, but beloved...this isn't fair, is it...?" She asked, a playful tone sneaking into her words. "There's no way you could ever hope to stand up to me like this, is there...?"

After a brief second of thought, Teresita lowered her left arm, folding it behind her back, leaving only her right arm raised towards Tsubame. "Perhaps this would be more fair?" She teased, wiggling her fingers at the girl. "If you're so sure you can take me down, then let's see if you can handle me like this~."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:13 am

The bed felt a bit shaky when Teresita climbed into it. Tsubame didn't let the sight of her bigger opponent so close in front of her intimidate her, ready to give the giantess the fight she'd remember. Teresita, however, felt like an adjustment was in need. Tsubame's eyes widened as she watched the girl offering just an arm, stating that it was only fair for her to do so since she'd have no chance otherwise. Her back felt burning. Regardless whether what Teresita said might be true or not, Tsubame just couldn't stand being looked down like that!

"W-wha... W-why y-youu...!!" she glared and gritted her teeth, her face looked quite flustered from the teasing. "I-I'll show you!" the brunette almost yelled as she moved forward on her knees as fast as she could so she could push Teresita hard with both her arms.

She probably would have jumped into the girl if they were on their feet. It's not too hard to see why Teresita could be so confident to the point she underestimated Tsubame due to their size difference, but she definitely wasn't gong to let herself being considered as a pushover!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:41 pm

To Tsubame's credit, Teresita did waver for a moment when the smaller woman charged her, pushing hard against her. She started to lean back, very slightly, almost as if Tsubame was actually pushing her back. Of course, the expression on her face, the twinkle in her eyes and the sly smile on her lips, betrayed what was really happening. She was toying with Tsubame, letting her feel like she was actually making progress against the giantess.

She let Tsubame shove against her for a few seconds longer, then suddenly she began to power forward herself. Her single arm flexed, as the Brazilian began to shove back against the smaller girl, trying to push her straight backwards, trying to force Tsubame all the way down onto her back.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next