Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Training Date

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Training Date Empty Training Date

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:47 pm

Alaina sat back in the corner of the ring at the dojo, waiting on her opponent. She was wearing white briefs, a black sports brablack kneepads and white boots. She sort of felt like an oreo, but part of her loved the simple combo. She was ready to get going and get her in-ring work done for the day, and eagerly waited.

For a change of pace, her training partner wasn't another dojo girl. It was her boyfriend Bryan Daniels. She wasn't sure how the others would react to a spar with her boyfriend so she kept somewhat quiet about this. She doubted Junko would care.... but if Junko did show up Alaina could only imagine the embarrassing remarks that she would say. Junko was motherly, almost too motherly at times. Still, when Junko would meet Bryan it was almost like a trial run for when Alaina took him back to San Diego to meet her actual parents. "Are ya ok in there baby? When the lady changes more quickly than the guy that could be a problem...." Alaina said with a chuckle as she leaned back. The competitor in her also looked forward to this spar... she loved Bryan, but she sure as hell wanted to show him that she was the best wrestler in the relationship. Did that make her the alpha female?

No matter, Alaina knew Bryan would be out soon and she could slam his toned, sexy hard body around to her hearts content followed by a massage so that there weren't any hard feelings.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Training Date Empty Re: Training Date

Post by killcarrion Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:37 am

"Can't rush perfection, babe~..." Bryan cheerily responded back to Alaina from inside the echoing men's locker room. "...but, you can slow it down. The heck did I put my other socks..." Bryan mumbling that last part to himself as he feverishly foraged through his tote bag before finding his errant foot wear underneath his towel. You could forgive him for being just a little absent-minded today. After weeks of mutual scheduling conflicts getting in the way, Alaina somehow managed to pencil in the long awaited "foray" that would finally have Bryan getting a gander at this fabled Dojo everyone kept talking about.

What Alaina neglected to mention was that this would be stealth op. Sneaking the model athlete in when supposedly she had free run of the place didn't exactly imbue him with confidence that he was allowed to be there. But whatevs. He's here already. The worst they can do is kick him out...least he hoped that was the worst they could do.

"Ta da~..." Bryan flashily introduced himself after strutting out the locker room to his own internal theme song. He was clad in black fleece pants with white stripes down the side, a tight fitting white tank top and some black Nike's. A direct and inverted contrast to Alaina's ensemble, something not altogether unforeseen considering he had sprang for a matching exercise outfit for them both.

"I see you're all dolled up and ready to go..." Bryan coyly stated while approaching the ring, placing his tote bag on the ring apron before rolling inside and standing upright. "It's cool seeing your place of work and all, but I still don't see what's the point of having a spar, honey bear. I mean...we both already know who's the better wrestler in this relationship. All just seems like a waste of time, if ya ask me..." Bryan flexed his bicep after his cocky statements, obviously just having lite-hearted laughs with some fake bravado tossed into the mix.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:25 pm

Alaina couldn't help but laugh at Bryan's antics as he strode out to the ring. She loved that about him, he could always lighten the mood for her and make everything seem that much more lively. As Bryan made his way in Alaina winked at her and flexed her own arm. "I think I got ya beat babe, and I think I am the only girlfriend in the world that will point out that they tip the scales more than their boyfriend." She added with a wink. Indeed, Alaina did cut a little fat off of herself while gaining some muscle and power, not that she had a lot of fat before or lacked muscle. Still, she did weigh in at an even 160 these days and it showed but in a good way.

"Deep down I was kinda hoping you were gonna come out in briefs or something..." She added with a coy smile across her face. She stood in the center of the ring and held her hands out. "Are ya ready Bry-Bry or am I too much woman for you to handle?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:32 pm

Bryan didn't mind going out of his way to be a little goofy so long as it brought a more lighthearted atmosphere along with it. It was just a part of his nature and his inherent charm, plus if it brought out one of Alaina's infectious laughs than it was absolutely worth the trouble. Whenever she opened up like that and showed her cheerful and jubilant side, it was hard to believe she was this Amazonian warrior who bench-pressed other women for a living.

"Hey now, if you happen to recall, last time we tussled when I was in my skivvies, you were the one who ended up flat on your back and tapping out on my shoulder....On second thought, maybe I should go change~..."
Bryan said while jokingly alluding to their last tussle at his apartment, raising his eyebrow while stroking his chin mischievously. Alaina was a wildcat but he didn't expect her to take this match in that direction...probably.

Bryan limbered out some before approaching Alaina in the center of the ring, extending his arms out to clinch them both up together in a standard collar and elbow tie up. He cupped the back of her neck and positioned his legs behind him to give him a steady foot hold against whatever strength she brought to the hold, hoping to withstand it and shove her back instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:06 pm

Alaina couldn't help but laugh as Bryan continued to joke around. She was enjoying every second of it. As the two locked up and went at it, power vs. power she gave it everything she had! She was surprised, at least somewhat, that Bryan was holding his own against her in this contest of strength! "Someone's been at the gym..." She said through grit teeth. This start was not quite what she intended... but she couldn't help but be proud of that super sexy guy she was tied up with.

If this course of action wasn't working, Alaina had an idea in mind to turn this in her favor and be playful with it. She quickly dropped down and tried to catch Bryan in a drop toe-hold to get him off his feet! On its own, nothing special whatsoever. If Alaina could pull this off though, she fully intended to get on his back and wrap her arms around his neck along with her legs around his waist! A rear naked choke was always a solid one in her book, especially when she got to press up on his figure that she loved so much...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:45 am

Bryan certainly hoped he wasn't making this look easy or anything, the model athlete straightening his tensed up frame considerably as he seemingly matched the Amazon's imposing strength. He really had to double down on the clenched up hold and flex every well-toned muscle he had just to keep the stalemate going, hoping Alaina wouldn't notice the beads of sweat forming on his forehead and the slight wavering in his stance. Bryan perked up with a mischievous smile when his honey bear offered him a compliment for being able to stand toe to toe with her.

"Yeah, well ya know...it's important to have a balanced workout routi-WHOA!!"
Bryan was interrupted from his long-winded reply by the sudden entangling of his legs and subsequent face-planting against the canvas. All that forward momentum he was putting into the collar and elbow lock up ended up biting him in the backside, leading to a harsh collapse that left him fairly stunned before Alaina would pounce atop him and cinch one hell of a rear naked choke.

"Hgh...D-Does this mean...nnh...I out muscled ya, babe?"
Bryan chortled out between gasping breaths, rising up to his hands and knees but remaining prone while Alaina had the model athlete dead to rights in her lovely clutches. One of his hands would grasp at the legs wrapped around his waist, trailing up her thigh before inadvertently feeling up the side of her cheeky rump...

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:08 am

Alaina had Bryan right where she wanted him, and was squeezing a bit but not as hard as she would in a match. She felt the gentle caress of Bryans hand and leaned in close, her lips practically touching his ear. "Are ya trying unorthodox methods to escape my grasp baby?" Alaina whispered softly as his hand got up to her backside. "Its hard for me not to want to let go of the hold and just have my way with you right now.."

Alaina kept her legs wrapped around Bryan, but swayed her hips back and forth a slight bit. Alaina grinned as she again brushed her lips on Bryan's ear, giving it a light kiss. If he wanted to give her butt a squeeze, she would respond in kind...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:50 pm

Bryan may have internally spoke too soon when he surmised that Alaina would keep the friendly spar from becoming decidedly more "heated" once they started tussling around on the mat. But now he figures he probably should have known better, considering how outright flirtatious Alaina could become at the drop of a hat. Not that he minded the cuddly attention of course, but when it's in the middle of a spar and you need to concentrate on ways to break out of a choke hold, it was hard to tell which was causing his reddening face. The affectionate kisses or the cinched in sleeperhold...

"Hngh...Whatever works, ya know?"
Bryan chortled out in response, never failing to waste an opportunity to cop a quick feel even when he was initially looking for some leverage to pry her muscled legs off his waist. The teasing kiss on his ear made him get all warm and fuzzy inside, along with her swelling chest rubbing up against his back. It all made him sorely tempted to accept Alaina's offer. But Bryan still had some fight left in him that wasn't being choked out, the model athlete straining considerably to get back to his feet with the hefty Amazon still on his back...

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:22 am

Alaina was unable to keep Bryan from rising to his feet, although she did keep her choke firm! "What do ya think you are doing baby?" She grunted as she continued to apply pressure on her boyfriend. Alaina did not want to lose, although she knew Bryan was very skilled and ending a spar on the wrong end of a pin against him would have no shame attached.

Instead of a choke, Alaina let her legs go from his mid-section, getting her own feet on the ground. Alaina wanted to quickly transition from her arms being around his neck to putting them down around his waist, leaning back to lift him up! While not the most fluid transition, Alaina had been working on her grappling a bit, and him standing made for an easier transition to a german suplex!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:18 pm

It was a grueling ascension, but Bryan would eventually find himself back on his feet with the hefty Amazon still latched on tightly. Fighting through the lack of breathable air was an arduous feat in and of itself, but it took even more manly willpower to barrel through the sensuous overtones Alaina was already bringing to the lighthearted spar. She was a devious little minx, he gave her that. Although it made him wonder if she happened to always employ these tactics during her tenure as a Tension competitor...

It took him an extra few seconds, but he gave himself a pat on the back once he was vertical once more. But no sooner was he back on his feet then Alaina would reaffirm a sudden grasp around his wait and hoist him head over heels in a textbook german suplex. Bryan rolled backwards after being slammed on his upper back and shoulders, tumbling back until he found himself leaning against a corner ringpost.

"Whew...Had enough yet? Or are ya thirty for more?"
Bryan jokingly groaned out while rubbing the back of his neck, still seated in the corner with a wincing smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next