Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, d_ultsch, k0hryuu, Kelsea, KillerV, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Round Two

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round Two

Post by acuya on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:54 am

Carmen watched intently and intensely as Diana moved closer and closer to the edge. She’d seen plenty of women climax in her day, and some of them had builds close enough to Diana’s, but she had a feeling that this would still wind up being a unique experience. As it turned out, she was completely right.

Carmen pressed down on Diana as the quivering beast car, reaching her quiet climax. She couldn't help but smirk as she did it, perfectly understanding the notion - no matter what, no matter the situation, she was determined to never give up any more than she absolutely had to. Carmen admired that. In fact, she found herself able to admire a great many things about this woman.

That thought was quickly pushed aside, though, as Carmen realized her turn was quickly approaching.

She'd been getting there, working herself off on Diana’s leg, and now it was time for her payoff. Unlike her rival, she didn't hold back anything back as she gushed, letting loose with a hoarse scream that could probably be heard two buildings down in the near night. It was thunderous, rough orgasm, one that flowed down Diana’s leg as the energy drained from Carmen’s body.

She shuddered, she sighed, and then she relaxed, flopped over Diana’s body like a living blanket.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:37 pm

It didn't take long for Carmen to 'match' her, seemingly rubbing herself crazy on the Italians thick but firm leg. Everything about the exchange made Diana blush even more so, her hand banging the mat. Carmen had worked her, rather than the other way around, and even gotten off loudly on the Italians figure.

She'd close her eyes, frustrated and embarrassed, as Carmen turned her into an amazon style mattress. Laying a while, she'd wait for her senses to return to normal, breath flowing easier, even with the figure somewhat pressing down on her. If Carmen still hadn't moved, the Italian would force her off, hands pushing on her hips, to try and roll the 24/7 champion off her.

scorn53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Carmen didn’t give any resistance when Diana pushed off, gladly flopping over without any fight whatsoever. It wasn’t just because she had no interest in fighting anymore, but because she was utterly spent. Physically. Mentally. Sexually. She couldn’t remember the last time she was so drained in nearly every aspect, and it gave her some small appreciation for what the hentai wrestlers went through. Sex like that wasn’t something she could get used to on a weekly basis, let alone in front a million people.

She went quiet for a moment as she laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling, waiting for her breathing too slow. It took her a moment to find her words again, and when they finally came, there wasn’t much to them. ”That was…”

She rolled to her side, facing away from Diana. “That was something new. Um…”

Shit.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:02 am

Diana was in exactly the same boat, only worse. Succumbing to Carmen in the way she just had was more mentally draining than losing to her a hundred times in a row. Her only saving grace was that there was no witness'; simply her word against Carmen's, if the 24/7 champion ever brought it up again of course. She'd sit up slowly, hands holding her thighs, panting wildly. Out of breath, more sexually than physically now, she'd wait a moment, turning her head ever so slightly. She'd spot out of the corner of her eye that her foe had turned her back from her.

Knowing full well that a physical beat down at this point would effectively mean jack-shit, Diana would stand, remaining still for a moment as she'd look down at her feet. She'd turn once more, not a word spoken, bending down and picking up her previously removed wrestling top, seeming content with exiting the ring.

scorn53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top