Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kelly Conway Vs. Nikolette Tessla

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Nikolette Tessla Empty Kelly Conway Vs. Nikolette Tessla

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:43 am

Standard Match
Win by Pinfall or Submission
10 Count for Ring Out

"Flashing Lights" by Kanye West began to rev through the arena speakers in front of the thousands of fans who leaped to their feet to boo the vile, former champion, Kelly Conway, who came strolling out, her boots clacking against the steel ramp, strutting with purpose, wearing shutter sunglasses, and a large white fur coat that was draped over her patriotic ring attire.

The fans voiced their disdain for Kelly but it didn't phase her, the flashing laser lights of the arena zipped all around Kelly before she made her way into the ring, discarding her coat to reveal herself in her wrestling gear. Red boots, matching gloves and a deep blue top with her hand hanging down.

She then made her way to her corner and leaned against it, narrowing her eyes at the entrance stage, awaiting the arrival of her oldest rival.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Nikolette Tessla Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Nikolette Tessla

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:41 am

Nikolette had waited for this match for over a year and a half. Every time she had to deal with Kelly Conway, she remembered how badly she wanted to kick the blonde's ass. She took away not one, but TWO chances at the Friction World title and both times she was as dirty as could be when she robbed the Serbian.

She looked at Junko and nodded. "Thanks for comin. I'm sure that Taylor would have wanted it this way. I hope she's watchin."

Junko smiled. "Hai." She said. "But, are you sure you don't want the introduction? I'm quite good at it, fufu~"

Nikolette shook her head. "I don't want nothin fancy like that, I just wanna give ya a front row seat to a Kelly Conway butt kickin!"

When Nikolette's music hit, she leaped from the backstage entrance and threw her fists in the air. The crowd cheered hard for the Engineer and when Junko slipped behind her, they cheered more. Nikolette was dressed in her brown sports bra with black trim and a silver gear over her right breast. She had black trunks with silver lining and calf high silver boots  laced in black. She showed off her tight abs, hard thighs, and toned arms and looked stunning.

Junko was in a sparrow's brown kimono with rust read pattern on it and when Nikolette raced down the ramp, Junko slowly paced behind, covering her lips with her fan as her eyes gleamed.

Nikolette slid into the ring and hopped up. She cocked her hop at Kelly and puffed out her chest. "It's been too long." She said as she cracked her fingerless glove covered knuckles. "I'm surprised ya ain't still tryin ta duck me. Y'all were pretty good at doin that with Taylor." Nikolette smiled. "Oh, and don't try any of that junk you did at Summer Splash, you try and grope me and I'll punch yer teeth out."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:30 pm

Kelly flinched as she heard Nikolette's theme. It sounded awful, but she supposed it suited her. When the mechanic finally appeared, Kelly smirked at the sight of her, such a defiant, hard bodied babe that would be so fulfilling to break.

When Nikolette got in the ring, Kelly whistled at her, making sure to show the mechanic as she was checking the girl out as she eyed her from head to toe.

"I'll say. You've been hittin' the gym!" Kelly declared, brushing aside further comments with a roll of her eyes before she was reminded of what she did to Nik.

"Who? Me? Why Nikolette! I'd never!" Kelly responded mockingly, putting the back of her hand to her forehead and acting like she was wounded by those words before she set her eyes back down at Nik and sneered with amusement.

"You're just an oaf. A cave woman, absent of skill!" Growled Kelly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:14 am

Nikolette kept her eyes narrowed. "This was always here, Kelly. I know you remember what it can do to ya." Nikolette could handle most insults, but being clled a Neanderthal was something that was hard to swallow. As far as intellect went, Kelly WAS Neolithic in comparison. Nikolette's terrible English accent combined with her usually frumpy garb made people think she wasn't smart. She was, though. She was stupid smart.

"I would say I've forgotten more about wrasslin than you've learned." She said, tapping her head. "But unfortunately for y'all, I don't forget... anything."

When the bell rang, Nikolette quickly circled Kelly, holding up her arms. She needed to be careful. Kelly would no doubt try and cheat, so she had to be on her guard.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Kelly rolled her eyes at Nik, then her own shoulders while she circled along with Nikolette, eyeing the croatian with pure caution. She felt a little sting at Nik's words and knew she had been training with Parker before her departure. She couldn't treat her like a common brute.

"Good. I trust you will remember tonight's humiliation for years to come!" Kelly snarled before going in towards Nikolette for a collar, elbow tie up, locking up with the mechanic before trying to drop onto her back and fling her over with a quick arm drag!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Nikolette was eager to lock up with Kelly so when she saw the tie up offered, she took it. She wanted to show her that she could overpower the blonde being much bigger than Kelly. However as she tried to bully backwards, she fell victim to Kelly's momentum and was heaved up and over into an arm drag takedown, crashing onto her butt.

"Gh!"

Nikolette bounced as she hit and quickly scrambled to her feet, trying not to be in a vulnerable position so early in the match.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Flipping Nikolette over, Kelly wasted no time getting up to her feet as fast as she could. She was no fool and had no interest testing her strength against her brutish rival.

Trying to get up quick, Kelly would attempt to leap high into the air and throw a hard dropkick right at the chin of Nikolette! A well placed, jaw rattling blow!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:38 pm

Nikolette was up only long enough to get a good view of Kelly's feet hurtling towards her rapidly. She barely even had time to throw an arm up as she was shunted off her feet and sent sprawling backwards. She knew she couldn't underestimate Kelly, but she'd never found her to be so aggressive so early.

Nikolette hit with a grunt, rubbing her chin as she tried to stand up again, this time much slower than after the armdrag.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:31 pm

Hitting Nikolette with a on-point dropkick, Kelly grinned and got up to her feet as fast as she could, already feeling good at the start of the bout.

"You're pathetic!" Kelly yelled down at Nik, waiting for her to stand before she ensared the brunette's head in a tight front facelock with arm while raising the other, bringing her forearm down across the back of Nikolette!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:26 am

Nike was even slower to get up but she still tried, grunting when Kelly roughly yanked her into a front face lock. Her arms slipped around Kelly's waist but before she could push up the forearm crashed back into her back.

"Ghhhn!"

Nikolette dropped to her knee but dropped her arms down past Kelly's butt and gripped Kelly's thighs tightly. With a grunt of exertion, she pushed up to her feet and tried to lift Kelly off the ground so she could fall backwards and smash Kelly face first into the mat with a Flapjack slam.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next