Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Saturday Night Super Spar: The Outsiders vs Sonic Boom

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Saturday Night Super Spar: The Outsiders vs Sonic Boom Empty Saturday Night Super Spar: The Outsiders vs Sonic Boom

Post by kerflubble Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Dressed in her old White and Red tights with the Yellow lettering, and a white top the Hardcore Champion finished lacing up her boots for a sparring session she was not expecting to have 24 hours ago. "So uh... not to be rude or anything..." she began, pulling the laces taut "Why are we doing this again?" Adrian Kytes asked, turning to her childhood friend and giant-sized lover, the Amazon Enforcer Rebecca Tomko.

"Why not?" The ebony giantess replied, rolling her neck around. This whole thing was mostly her idea: a tag team sparring session between two AFW veterans and two of the Higurashi Dojo's finest, without the possibility of getting yelled at for potentially corrupting the new blood. "Alaina's pretty cool."

"Yeah, cool with one of us! Who knows what horror stories Akashi and Taylor cooked up about us combined."
Adrian protested, waving her hands wildly much to the amazon's bemusement.

"Addy, Adrian. Seriously, I trash talked both the fat ass and the girl of a thousand title shots and she was still cool with me. And I actually laid 'Kashi out twice."
The large woman said, trying to calm the smaller wrestler down. She'd been in Japan, wrestling for AFW for four years and the paranoia of everyone (except a select few) being out to get her was starting to creep in with the pressure of being Hardcore Champion. "We cool, they're gonna be cool. Alright?" She said, slinging a bag over her shoulder before heading out of the lockers, Adrian in tow.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Super Spar: The Outsiders vs Sonic Boom Empty Re: Saturday Night Super Spar: The Outsiders vs Sonic Boom

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:14 pm

Alaina was in a strange place.... she knew that to be the best they could be, Sonic Boom had to expand their horizons. The more learning opportunities they took the better they would be in her estimation. Working with two women two of her mentors hated left an odd taste in her mouth although Rebecca had treated Alaina well when they met. She wasn't doing anything wrong.... was she?

"So Julia... we're not gonna be stepping on toes with my crazy little idea are we?" Alaina said, looking to see what Julia's thoughts were. Sure, Alaina had more or less dragged Julia along but she still came along.

The two had finished changing and for training Alaina had worn a light blue sports bra, briefs, kneepads and white boots. It just seemed like too good a training chance to pass up.... Hardcore champ vs. Entropy champ, fastest high flyer in Friction against the biggest powerhouse..... In Alaina's mind this was main event material. "I bet we surprise them once they see how awesome we are as a team!" Alaina said as the two made their way to the training ring, trying to build up Sonic Booms confidence.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Super Spar: The Outsiders vs Sonic Boom Empty Re: Saturday Night Super Spar: The Outsiders vs Sonic Boom

Post by LARIATO Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:38 am

Julia might’ve been the only one in the world who didn’t see any real issue with what was happening here. She wasn’t very familiar with the history either Adrian or Rebecca had with her mentors, though she knew just enough to understand there was a bit of friction there (pun totally intended). Still, it was just a friendly little spar. Nothing worth worrying about, as far as Julia was concerned. And she certainly hadn’t minded being brought along for this.

“Nah, I think we’re fine. Nothin’ wrong with gettin’ to know more people, right? And if there is, we’ll just have to cross that bridge when we get to it.” Julia answered while tightening the strings of her red mask, which matched the usual top and skirt and accompanied her brown armbands and cowgirl boots.

Hearing Alaina’s confident words as they entered the gym, Julia smiled and gave her partner a pat on the back. “Lets do it, girl!” she said enthusiastically before running to the ring and hopping up on the apron. The cowgirl grabbed the top rope and slung herself over it, then came down nicely on her feet in the ring and immediately started stretching her legs while waiting for their sparring partners to join them.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:22 pm

Adrian stepped through into the gym, forcing a smile on her face as she saw the two members of Sonic Boom already in the ring, ready and waiting for her and Rebecca, Be nice, don't deliberately get the team name wrong for jokes she told herself as she jumped up onto the apron and sprang over the top in the ring, making her way over to the Dojo team "Hi, I'm the person your head trainer referred to as 'that bitch' when she didn't mean Kelly." The hardcore champion introduced herself, much to Rebecca's supressed amusement.

"Hey." The Ebony giantess called out, her intimidating set of muscles covered by a T-shirt that while exactly as tall as it needed to be, looked to be about 2 sizes too wide for the Amazon's frame "Heard you guys already got a match lined up after this. Couple of Wrestle Angel girls?" She asked "Seems to be a lot more of them joining up now, Adrian at least got off light with Grizzly Yamamoto."

"Hey!" The Hardcore champion snapped back "Getting nearly decapitated by a Joshi vet isn't 'getting off lightly'!" she protested "Although she wasn't an asshole, which I guess makes it kinda better than the two you got." Adrian admitted sheepishly.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Alaina chuckled at Adrian's greeting, extending her hand when the two got close. "Alaina Sanders... the dojo lack who got a thousand title shots according to some people." Alaina said, poking fun at herself. "Its nice to meet you, and to wrestle you. You've done a lot of great work lately over in the hardcore division." Alaina added candidly.

She nodded and waved at Rebecca whom she was a bit more familiar with. However, her cheerful demeanor changed up a bit once Hellguard was mentioned. "Oh, them. If they want to skulk around and sneak up on people thats fine. It pales in comparison to what we will do to them in the ring to their faces." Alaina shrugged. "It will be a nice way to keep getting our foot in the door in that tag division ya know?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:18 pm

"Eh heh..." Adrian nervously chuckled as she shook the amazon's hand "...riiight. So! Let's uh... let's do this thing then! Any particular rules you want to put in, make it lucha rules instead of puro rules. Not sure how much that's going to make a difference seeing as we're just sparring and don't really have a ref so none of us are really gonna start doing spinning piledrivers off the top rope or throwing fireballs or anything." The Hardcore champion asked, tag team matches were more rule heavy than single matches but all of them were (somewhat) upstanding individuals, they could handle most things. It was a just a case of if Julia and Alaina preferred tags only being in the corner or the 'both feet on the floor' tag system.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:51 am

“Whoa..” Julia couldn’t help but say when her eyes found Rebecca. She’d seen some of the big girl’s matches, but seeing her in up close in person was something else entirely. But then her attention shifted to Adrian once she’d entered the ring, and the blonde smiled while shaking her hand.

“Heh. Julia Rogers, and well... pretty much what she just said.” the cowgirl said with a chuckle while nudging Alaina with an elbow. “But yeah, nice to meet ya both.”

She listened to Adrian’s comments about possible rules, and chuckled at the mention of the piledrivers and fireballs. “I’m thinkin’ standard tag format should be fine. Think the only thing that’d be different here with lucha rules is that it’d be two out of three falls, which I’m fine with if y’all are. Or we could just keep it simple with a ‘first to get a pin or submission wins.’” Julia really didn’t have any particular preference for this - as long as it wasn’t hentai, which didn’t seem to be an issue. In any case, she stretched her arms and legs out some more while waiting to see what everyone else’s thoughts were.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:51 am

Alaina chuckled at Adrians comment about fireballs and the like. "I can't say I have ever lit anyone on fire in a match... but I think a standard first fall wins will suffice. I could see us being here all day if it were best 2 of 3." Alaina said with a shrug, making her way to one corner. "All right Julia, who is gonna start it off for us?" Alaina asked Julia. Sonic Boom didn't really have a bona fide "Starter" and "second" wrestler on the team, the two liked to change it up depending on the situation.

Still, Alaina deep down would have loved to kick things off against either member of the Outsiders. Either woman would be a difficult challenge for Alaina..... and a chance for her to prove that she could hang with women considered to be among the best! She was pretty sure that Julia felt the same way too. In Alaina's mind, Sonic Boom could beat any team out there and individually they could hang with any woman in Friction. Today was either going to reinforce her beliefs, or be a harsh lesson that they still had a long way to go.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:22 pm

Rebecca smiled as she hung back and let the three smaller wrestlers sort out the specifics, just the big amazon leaning on the ropes like it wasn't a big deal, being big enough to step over them instead of through them while Adrian chatted away, she'd known the cosplayer long enough to tell what she was thinking just by looking at her, and already the Hardcore Champ was drawing up an impromptu battle plan, and internally debating how hard she wanted to go. Going hard in a spar was one thing, but it was a little harder to keep it free spirited when both the amazon's and the cosplayers best attacks revolved around dropping people on their head. "Okay, so standard rules, honor system for rope breaks and tags and no going to the floor because it's not padded here and nobody wants to break anything." Adrian summerized before making her way back over to the ebony giantess.

"Standard strats or do you want to watch?"
Rebecca asked with a suggestive eyebrow raised, much to Adrian's displeasure.

"Becks! I- Its... don't put it like that!" She said, cheeks turning a deep shade of crimson. "I'm gonna start... ugh... totally threw off my grove there! thanks a lot." the brunette huffed as the Amazon chuckled away.

"Relax, you're taking this thing to seriously," the big woman said, patting her lover on the shoulder "This ain't for anything so just feel 'em out. Just don't try and one vee two this shit, alright?"

"Yeah, alright..." Adrian sighed, her complexion returning to it's natural colour before she turned away, waiting to see who Sonic Boom had chosen to pick as their starter. Sonic 06? Too Obvious... Sonic Adventure 2 Battle? Too long... Sonic Three and Knuckles? Same problem, and it was actually a good game...

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:17 pm

Julia moved to their corner along with Alaina as the two teams moved back to get their quick strategy meetings out of the way. When her partner asked if she wanted to start, the cowgirl took a quick glance back at their sparring partners while thinking it over before looking at Alaina again.

“Hmm... Well, you’re the champ, and this was your idea, so you can start us out if ya want. Just don't hog all the fun for yourself, alright?” she said, then gave the Amazon a pat on the shoulder before slipping out onto the apron. Once she was there and saw Adrian would be starting, the blonde slapped her hand against the top turnbuckle a few times and called out to her partner, “Alright, lets go! Ya got this girl!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next