Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harrier, kaz, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Who wants to get Wet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who wants to get Wet?

Post by Softsquad on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:30 am

The titantron of the AFW came to life as a video began to play. There was a large indoor pool with a specially made wrestling ring was built in the center. The camera panned to the left and two girls in Japanese school swimsuits and floating in inter-tubes were smiling.

"Hello AFW!" The burnette happily called out to the camera with a wave. I'm Rin Ume."
Rin Ume:

"And I'm Eliza Lockhart."
Eliza Lockhart:

"So we haven't had our debut at the AFW, but we will soon. See that ring? We're going to have a special debut match here. It will be a special tag team match. It will function like a standard elimination tag match with a few special rules. One, the only way to be eliminated will to be thrown over the top rope and into the water outside the ring. Don't worry the ring's edge is specially padded and is water proof so you won't slip. The ring is also a bit higher than the water so the chance of water getting into the ring is greatly reduced. Eliza rule two please." Rin said to her partner as she floated past the camera.

"There will be no tags in this match. Your team mate must be thrown out before you can enter the ring. Whoever is outside the ring will have inter-tubes to wait in. Rin, next rule." Eliza said as she splashed some water at her.

"Ok last rule. SWIMSUITS! I'm sure some of you fans and Friction members will like that. Bring your own or we can get you some Japanese school swimsuits for you to wear. Anyway we'll stop by next week to find our opponents. Bye bye!"

"Bye." The two girls waved to the camera and then the camera panned out before cutting to black.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum