by anime_hentaifighter Today at 12:41 pm

» Show me what you've got then!
by anime_hentaifighter Today at 12:41 pm

» Bed wrestling: Kelly vs. Kagami
by Harrier Today at 12:37 pm

» Competitive Spirits
by Teenwrestler Today at 11:30 am

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

Harrier, kaz, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Princess Natasha Rostovik - Updated

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Princess Natasha Rostovik - Updated

Post by starvalentine on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:19 pm

**Taken from a defunct user and updated**

Name: Princess Natasha Rostovik
Sex: Female
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Purple
Height: 5'6
Weight: 140ibs
Nationality: Russian
Alignment: Heel
Entrance music: Prokofiev: Romeo and Juliet - Montagues and Capulets, Dance Of The Knights

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Uses a variety of holds to wear down her rival and make them submit to her mentally and physically and uses humiliation to break them.
Style: Wrestling
Type: Evil Heel. Dominant.

Preferred Matches: Anything but NHB

Favored moves: Chokes, Leg Locks, Arm Locks, Slams, Ceiling Hold, Boston Crab, Crossface, Camel Clutch, Backbreaker, Piledriver, Anything illegal such as weapons or Asian Mist, Smothering.

Princess Power: Natasha gets her rival up in a slam position but instead of driving her into the canvas and delivers a crunching over the knee backbreaker, forcing down with her arms to add pressure. This can be a submission or used to break a girl allowing the Princess to dominate her further.

The Royal Throne: Natasha traps her rival in a front facesit, holding the girl's hands to the canvas and basically uses them for her pleasure. She loves this form of humiliation and will do it whenever possible.

Eyes Down: After beating a rival, Natasha will flip the girl onto her tummy and proceed to tie her up, usually a hogtied. She will then either use her assorted toys on the girl, or she will sit on the canvas and force the trapped girl's face in between her legs so they can submissively pleasure her. On rare occasions she can modify this so that the girl has to kiss her boots/feet as required.

Physical Appearance:

Personality: Natasha is the daughter of a Russian Businessman with powerful connections and more money than they know what to do with. Despite her persona, she isn't a Princess at all. She is a spoilt brat who always got what she wanted, and hasn't grown out of the habit.

She has extensive training in a variety of fight styles that has given her a knowledge of holds and moves to inflict as much damage and pain as possible on a rival.

By her very nature she is dominant and always believes she will win. She will pick on girls smaller than her, weaker than her and is generally a bully. She will happily wear down a girl and subject her to a humiliating end.

However, like all bullies, she is also a coward and the first sign of losing she will revert to her spoilt brat status and stamp her feet and whilst crying as things arent going her way.

She has a particular dislike for Kawaii wrestlers believing they shouldn't be part of the AFW

Past/History: Natasha's father paid for her training after she saw wrestling at a live show and told him that's what she wanted to do. He hired the best he could, although often the teachers refused to teach Natasha as she was too moody, demanding and wouldn't listen.

Despite her flaws she did pick up a lot of experience and moves.

What Natasha didn't know is that her father paid girls to job to her and lose so that the Russian would believe she is better than she is. Her father isnt a fan of the way she humiliates a rival (especially given how he organised the loss) but cannot say no to his daughter.

Wrestling Attire: Leather and Boots. Dresses like a Dominatrix

Fun Facts: Despite her high class tough exterior, Natasha is terrified of losing and especially has a deep rooted fear of being smothered and humiliated by another girl

Last edited by starvalentine on Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Natasha Rostovik - Updated

Post by Tatyina on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:25 pm

Approved. You may make matches and rp as you like.

Ask for a name change at your own risk! kelyeah

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top