Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Clover, Clover, Why Did You Come Over?

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Clover, Clover, Why Did You Come Over? - Page 2 Empty Re: Clover, Clover, Why Did You Come Over?

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:23 am

"Why, me?!"

Clover said as she got to one knee. "You, like, totally kicked me in the crotch! What the heck is wrong with you?!" Clover said, still feeling the throbbing between her legs.

"You're, like, hella mental!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Clover, Clover, Why Did You Come Over? - Page 2 Empty Re: Clover, Clover, Why Did You Come Over?

Post by k0hryuu Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:31 am

'Quit actin' like you're so special..." Serina growled, shaking off the effects of the kick. "You're just another annoying bitch that needs to get knocked off her high-horse!"

And with that, the dirty blonde lunged at Clover, trying to tackle the redhead to the ground.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:32 pm

"Guuuh!"

Clover was brought down as Serina tackled her and instantly her fingers slipped through the girl's dirty blonde locks to hold her close. "Like, you started talking trash to me! Like, I can't even deal right now!" She managed as she tried to tug Serina onto her back.

"You, like, totally called me names and then got mad when I got mad! What's your damage!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:01 am

"For someone trying to act all friendly with me, you sure don't remember me that well, do ya!?" Serina spat, scrambling to try and mount Clover. Even if her attitude was a lot worse now, it still was fundamentally the same, aggressive, bitchy personality it had always been.

"Gah! Dammit!" the dirty blonde cursed as Clover grabbed her by the hair and yanked her right off, quickly reversing their positions.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Once Clover rolled Serina onto her back, she tried to pin the girl's shoulders down and properly straddle her stomach. "Like, maybe I thought you had become less of a total hoebag since we were in highschool?" Clover huffed. "Soooorrryy for thinking you might be as happy to see a familiar face as I was!"

Clover pressed her forehead down against Serina's. "Why don't you just chillax for, like, one second?" She said as she stared into Serina's eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Serina growled and grunted as Clover pinned her down, squirming beneath the redhead's weight. "Well you clearly didn't become any less of a stuck up cunt!" the dirty blonde spat back. Serina actually didn't remember, of course, but she certainly acted as though she did.

As Clover pressed her face uncomfortably close, Serina paused for a moment, unsure of how to react. Ceasing her struggles for the moment, she glared right back up into her former classmate's eyes with a look of pure anger.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:46 am

When Serina finally stopped struggling momentarily, Clover grinned. She couldn't help but blush at the closeness of their bodies, but she remained mostly focused. "Like, if you really have to fight me, we ARE in a wrestling league, you know? Can't we just, like, not roll around like total bitches the rest of the time?" She asked.

Clover remained close, staring into Serina's eyes as she waited for an answer.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:35 am

Serina snarled at Clover's question, but she was still aware of the fact her body was tired out from her workout still. Her confidence wavered, unsure if she could even take the redhead on in her state.

"Tch, fine." the dirty blonde replied indignantly. "I don't care where we settle this, but you better not fucking run away."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:16 am

Clover tilted her head forward and touched her nose to Serina's. She gave the girl a nuzzling Eskimo kiss and then pushed herself up. "Good." She said smugly and tried to push herself up so she was just sitting on Serina and tried to do it without accidently pushing her hands into Serina's chest.

"Like, there's not really anything to settle though." Clover insisted as she looked down at Serina. "For realz, though, what do you think is going to happen if you greet someone for the first time by calling them a cuntbag?" Clover shook her head. "I didn't even think anyone was out here. Was I really bothering you that much being out in the ring?" Clover tilted her head. "Cause, like, that's a totally separate set of issues you need to work through, girl."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:05 am

Serina scowled deeply as Clover tried to nuzzle their noses together, turning away in disgust. As the redhead got off her, she would return to her feet as well, still glaring at her former classmate.

It took just about all of Serina's meager restraint not to try and slug Clover right in the face as she prattled on. "Just shut the fuck up and get out of my face before I change my mind!" she spat venomously, shoving the redhead out of her way as she moved to leave the arena.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next