by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fallon vs. Kyoko

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fallon vs. Kyoko - Page 5 Empty Re: Fallon vs. Kyoko

Post by Daaharu Tue May 03, 2016 3:33 am

With Kyoko against the ropes, Fallon knew that this was the perfect moment to strike. Belly beatings were all about consistency, about laying into one's opponent with everything you had, weakening her over the course of the whole match until at last, at the very end, she could take no more. A singular move rarely won a belly punching contest. Fallon knew that, so long as she had the advantage, she had to press it! She began throwing combinations into Kyoko's belly, quick sequences of jabs which tagged the blue-haired girl's abs and pushed her further back against the ropes.

Kyoko couldn't fight back. She just took the pounding, her belly doing a progressively worse job of protecting itself with each passing second. Her abs become softer and softer upon impact, as she was clearly having a tough time responding to the attacks with the proper flexing. Finally, as Fallon swung her foot around, all her sole found was soft belly, her toes digging into the midsection of her opponent before Kyoko fell off of the ropes and collapsed down onto the canvas.

Fallon walked in a circle around her opponent, watching her from a few feet away. Fallon put her hands on her hips and cocked her head to the side. "You look like you're doing pretty badly, you know? You should just give up," she would advise her foe. "Seriously, I don't want to hurt you more than I have to." If Kyoko refused to surrender, Fallon intended to move in to continue the beating. But she kept her distance right now, giving Kyoko some space and also making sure that she could not be easily reached with any surprise attack.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 03, 2016 9:37 am

Fallon didn't press her attack, likely out of concern that it would lead to a sneak attack but Kyoko was fine with it either way, she needed the break. Her belly was a mess after Fallon's barrage and she was struggling to catch her breath, bit she refused to surrender quite yet, she could still turn this around.

"I appreciate..your concern but I'm still more then ready to go, this is a match I live for. I'm not about to give up at the first sign of trouble." Kyoko assured as she got back up to her feet, in a fighting stance in case Fallon charged her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 04, 2016 9:32 am

Fallon was not going to go after a downed Kyoko, both because an attack like that seemed like a really unsportsmanlike move, and because she was afraid of what a cornered Kyoko might try to get herself back in the game. It was better for Fallon to wait for Kyoko to get up. It put her on the spot, and forced her to try to make it to her feet right away, hopefully before she was ready. When she did get to her feet, that was when Fallon got ready to move in.

"Well, I can respect that, you know? I wouldn't want to give up on a belly match this early, either, even if it was totally hopeless," Fallon would say with a smirk, her hips swaying from side to side like a jungle cat's hindquarters as it stalked its prey. Back in the day, the tiger ears which used to accent her costume would have enhanced that look. Now, it was just the fire in Fallon's eyes which created the effect. The brunette would jump forward, trying to swing a hard right jab at Kyoko's belly, trying to test the girl's defenses again!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 04, 2016 10:46 pm

Kyoko was glad Fallon didn't push the matter more then she had too, yeah she was hurt but given what they were doing there was at least reason for it. Slowly she got to her feet and prepared herself to continue, this was her kind of match after all and there was no way she was calling it quits so early, if Falln was going to win it was going to be because she couldn't move anymore to stop her.

Fallon moved in agains going for a right jab but Kyoko was ready, not fully gettin get on her fee to nit like her was full year preparded and moved an hand to block and knock away the blow before moving in and throwing two quick jabs into Fallon's belly
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 07, 2016 4:38 am

Fallon had a feeling that Kyoko was going to come out strong now. All Fallon could do was hold herself upright, brace for impact, and try to give as good as she got. From this point on, if she could make this a fifty-fifty fight, then she would win. Kyoko would be exhausted before she could be. But Kyoko could still win if she seized control, and Fallon wanted to avoid letting her opponent knock her down—at least without being knocked down herself—at any cost.

Fallon's initial attack was swept away by one of Kyoko's arms, and the blue-haired girl would then fire back with her other arm, delivering two quick jabs right to Fallon's belly before she could back up again. "Oof! Ooof!" Fallon would groan, as she felt the knuckles rap against her iron abs, testing them and turning them red but failing to break them. The force of the punches backed her up a step, but she remained within striking distance of her foe. Quickly, Fallon would try to retaliate, turning slightly to the side to make it more difficult for Kyoko to target her belly, then launching a left hook at the Japanese girl's belly button!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat May 07, 2016 9:27 am

Kyoko needed to get control of this match now, there was no other option of she wanted to win, she was to hurt at the moment to go toe to toe with Fallon so she needed every advantage she could get to take her down. She got her start by blocking the punches and driving in two quick punches that started to get to the brunette but still far from what she needed.

Fallon turned a bit before driving a hook as she charged in, Kyoko quickly turned as well so the blow hit her side and not her belly button. "Mmmff!" She grinned before closing in and wrapping around Fallon and trying to hook in a powerful bearhug to help her turn the tide.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 08, 2016 12:23 am

Fallon was hurt by those two quick jabs, and was forced to back up a couple of steps, but she was still winning. She, at least, was certain that she was. She would aim to prove it, as she looked to arrest Kyoko's momentum as the blue-haired girl, seemingly feeling confident after her successful block and those two hits, dove in towards her. Fallon turned and swung at her with a left hook, a punch which missed Kyoko's belly, thanks to a late turn from her, but it did dig into her side and elicit a grunt from her.

That, then, seemed to be enough to stop Kyoko's advance, and Fallon would smile as she felt her fist smack into taut flesh. Despite the sweet sounds of fist-on-flesh and a grunt of pain, Fallon didn't have long to enjoy it, as Kyoko would respond to Fallon's smile with one of her own and lunge forward again, getting a lot closer than Fallon expected. At this distance, Kyoko wouldn't be able to punch Fallon's belly, but she was also protecting her own from Fallon's relentless assault. Fallon had not been expecting her opponent to bring a bearhug to a belly punching fight!

"Hey! What the heck, huh!?" Fallon would exclaim, before she felt Kyoko start squeezing her. "Nnuugghh! Oh, nuh uh! You're not...urgh...getting away with that!" Fallon was more than happy to get into a bearhug battle. Her arms were definitely stronger than Kyoko's. Despite a few seconds' head start, Kyoko was going to lose this squeezing contest! Wrapping her arms around the other girl's body, trying to get them a little lower than Kyoko's so that her squeezing would put more pressure on the other girl's abs. At the same time, Fallon would flex her abs, and then, when she squeezed as hard as she could, she would grind her belly into Kyoko's, groaning softly as she did as she tried to get Kyoko to back down from the bearhug duel with one sudden attack!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 08, 2016 12:51 am

Kyoko squeezed with all her might, her flexed abs grinding against Fallon to find any amount of control she could get against her and help turn this fight around. Unfortunately Fallon was quick to respond with a bear hug of her own flexing her abs as well to match Kyoko's, making the blue haired girl grunt as she began to feel the opposition of her opponent, her belly was tough but it still hurt from the beating from earlier. While Kyoko was confident she had the stronger arms it was counter productive to try and out muscle her opponent at this point when she already felt behind so alternate idea was needed. "Maybe not.....but I've got....more then this planned."

Fighting against the hold and tring to not scream in pain as she was squeezed tightly, Kyoko adjusted her arms to lower themselves before she lifted her opponent up and dropped her on her back in a suplex. From there Kyoko would hopefully have broken the hold  and would then move to her side while staying on Fallon's chest to keep her down while she broke her hold and took her arm and begin drilling punches into Fallon's belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 09, 2016 1:13 am

Fallon had actually been worried that her opponent just might be able to beat her in a bearhug duel. Kyoko had gotten a head start, after all, and if their strength was relatively even—even if the clearly superior Fallon had an advantage over her foe, as she was sure she did—then the head start could prove to be the difference between them, and Kyoko might actually be able to incapacitate Fallon. But that wasn't the case at all! As they both flexed their abs and ground them into each other, the hard, scraping contact causing Fallon to groan, the brunette was sure that she could feel Kyoko's belly beginning to soften, her opponent beginning to bend to her will!

Just as she began to feel that, Kyoko lowered her hold, lifted Fallon up, and then began to fall backwards. Fallon had no chance to even think of escaping. The move was performed so quickly that she could not even unwrap her arms from around her foe. Her eyes widened and she let out a yelp before smacking into the mat, letting go of Kyoko and flopping down onto her back after impact. Dazed, Fallon could do nothing as her opponent got on top of her and began raining punches into her belly! The first fist struck a completely soft, unflexed stomach, digging in deep and making Fallon cry out loudly in pain. As the next came in, Fallon would manage to tighten her abs, and clamped her teeth together, making plaintive whining noises as she tried to fight through the pain!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 09, 2016 8:41 am

This was her chance to bring the fight back in her favor, she felt her fist sink in on the first blow and meet a decent amount of resistance with her second but it was enough right now Fallon was stunned and powerless to fight back and she had to punish her here or let her get away and lose. Kyoko continued using her body to try and pin Fallons upper body and her hands down while she used her hand to drive punch after punch into her belly which was starting to wear down.

Eventually Kyoko would try and slide herself up so she was sitting Fallons chest rather then laying on it to give her the freedom of both her hands to continue her attack. Raising them up she sent them coming down in a double axe handle under Fallons belly button and agai on her solar plexus before she proceeded to start raining down individual punches onto her gut.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next