Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

kaz, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 1

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

The Fab Four?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Fab Four?

Post by HighFly on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:18 am

Alaina clapped and cheered from the back as all three women went ahead of her, leaving the Entropy champ for last. Alaina high fived Julia on the way back, and gave her a playful wink before stepping out herself to show off a bit.

"Last we have the chiseled power wrestler of the group, Amazon Alaina Sanders! She was found slamming women around in San Diego California and has been moving up the ranks since coming into Friction two years ago! Not content to be a one trick pony, Alaina moves with surprising speed for a power wrestler, and has worked on perfecting a few submission holds to keep her opponents guessing!"

Alaina strutted out, adding a bit of sway to her hips, and playfully flicked her hair as she made her way right up to the crowd. When the announcer remarked about her strength, Alaina struck a couple poses to show off her physique. While curvy, she had a good amount of defined muscle mass on her 5'8" 160lb frame and she was not shy about putting it on display for the crowd. Alaina then blew a kiss to the crowd before doing a bit of a grind formthe crowd to show off her backside. When she was done she again strutted to the back, swaying her hips. She looked back at the crowd and jokingly wagged a finger. Upon her return to the back Alaina did a small, curtsey for the other three ladies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:12 am

Haley could be interesting sometimes. Though confident and risky in the ring, where she felt at home, outside the ring she was, while eccentric, usually more reserved (except when she drank) and never known for showing off her body like this, even with Alaina's attempts to boost her confidence and get her to "Strut" more.

Sometimes though, if a situation called for it, "Ace" still shined through...

Ace smirked as Alaina came back, clapping for her as she did her curtsy, the announcer going to announce the start of the voting part, before Ace grabbed a microphone and spoke up to cut her off.

"Nice job Alaina! Man, with two hot girls like you, I dunno, Valley and I might have a hard time getting even second place with you two being all sexya and flexible and all...but...I think I know something the two of us have that even you two can't match..."

She said, getting a mischievous look on her face, as she went towards the bikini clad Valley Doll, turning and rubbing her thong clad, kitty paw print tattooed butt against her crotch, before turning and leaning into her, letting her long leg rub against her american girlfriends as she leaned her head in and gave her a long, deep, tongue kiss, running her hands through the older woman's hair before breaking the kiss and backing away, winking at the other three girls as the crowd whistled in approval.

"Soooo....should they vote now?"

See the full roster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:39 am

In hindsight, the kiss shouldn’t have surprised Valley as much as it did. After she gave her girlfriend a very public liplock during her match with Teddy Cat Hori, it was clearly established that open displays of intimacy were not off the table with their relationship. She certainly didn’t mind.

Still. Valley did not see this coming. Not that she complained, of course, but wow.

It took her a second to register the kiss properly, but when she did, Valley Dolly responded in kind, reveling in the sensual embrace and matching her lover. She ran her hands through Ace’s hair, down her back, and she just might have done more if time permitted.

When it was over and Ace pulled away, Valley’s lips moved on their own for a few seconds before she snapped out of it and straighted up, taking on as professional an appearance as you could really muster in a moment like this.

”Phew!” She rapidly fanned her face. ”Sorry, blacked out there for a minute. I miss anything?”

Last edited by acuya on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum