by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Jophiel

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jophiel - Page 3 Empty Re: Jophiel

Post by Alexandra Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:04 pm

Angel took a sip from her own drink, and offered Mercy a shrug in return. "He's not going to cause trouble for me. I know he's not the brightest guy around, but even he should know that wouldn't be a good idea."

Angel slid her leg against Mercy's again, idly rubbing it back and forth as she looked at Mercy, glancing over the girl, thinking about things. She took another sip from her drink, then set the glass back down again.

"Why would you go talk to him about it?" She prodded, watching the pinkette carefully. "You're a grown woman, and you two aren't together anymore, so why is any of this any of his business?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Mercy flushed at Angel's sudden response. "I-I know that!" She stuttered. She then coyly looked down at Angel, past her always impressive chest and down at the table as though she were looking through it.

She opened her mouth to speak, she had a lot to say but then nothing came out. "Yeah, you're right!" She said finally. She didn't need to talk to Clyde Gastin, or anyone about anything! She needed to stop feeling bad about the choices she made. Especially when they were good choices. She rubbed Angel's leg back affectionately and reached for the sake.

She poured two shots and then slid one to Angel. "Here's to being grown women!" Mercy exclaimed and then frowned. "No, that sounds dumb." It sounded childish. "Heeere's to..." Mercy giggled. "Here's to being young and hot!" She chirped and lifted up her glass. She downed it like a champ, but then her eyes widened and she coughed. It felt like she could feel that instantly.

"Ok, ok..." She said, waving her hand in front of her. "I don't think I'm grown up enough for more of that." She admitted, blushing.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:50 am

Angel grabbed her shot and raised it back at Mercy, grinning and laughing back at her. She quickly downed the drink and set the glass back onto the table, wincing as the alcohol slid down her throat.

"Whew!" She answered, taking a moment to let the initial shock wear off. "Strong stuff, chica. Yeesh." She wasn't complaining, it had just caught her off-guard. She wasn't used to drinking sake, and it wasn't her preferred drink anyway, so the taste always managed to get to her.

She gestured for the bottle afterwards, though, flashing Mercy a quick wink. "Well, if you're not going to drink it, slide it to me!" She laughed again, then leaned back in her seat, smiling across the table at the other woman. This was nice. She needed a night off like today, and after the last time they had spent a night together, Mercy was near the top of Angel's list of people she didn't mind going out with.

"Young and hot..." She mused quietly to herself, before looking back up at Mercy again. "You know, my birthday is coming up soon, chica. We ought to do something for that, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:36 am

"Oh? Really?" Mercy said, perking up a bit. "I would say I knew, but I guess I kind of didn't. I mean, I had to look through profiles, but it's not like I memorized people's birthdays. Heck, yeah! We could definitely celebrate it!" Mercy grinned. "I can totally actually get you something too!" Mercy tilted her head as she thought. "But, what do I get the girl who has everything, hm?" She said and peered at Angel with a coy smile.

She then pushed the thought aside briefly. "More importantly, what are going to do? If we were in New York, I could tell you about some places, but I still don't know Tokyo very well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:44 am

Angel smiled back at Mercy, but could only offer her a shrug as a response. "Honestly? I have no idea," she had to sheepishly admit. "As far as doing things around this city, you know, for fun? I'm still pretty lost." She reached for her glass and took another drink, before looking back to Mercy with an almost helpless look.

"I have to admit something, chica. Until I won the title? I didn't do anything for fun. I was completely focused on my career and trying to reach the top. I didn't really go out or do anything that didn't help me with that, you know?"

She set her glass down, and leaned forward in her seat, propping her elbows on the table and resting her chin in her hands. "So I'm going to leave it to you, chica. You're supposed to be the planning sort, aren't you? You can handle things, right?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:03 pm

Mercy took a sip of her girly drink and squealed a bit at the taste. She liked it and was feeling preeeeetty good. She nodded along as Angel spoke and Mercy reached over and gave the Latina a reassuring touch to her arm.

"Yeaaaah, I guess I'm good at that sort of thing!" She chirped and giggled. "I'll find us some good spots. We can eat and dance and just have some fun." She then titled her head. "Though, I can't say it won't be too much different than tonight." She said, raising a hopeful eye. "But... I guess there will be some cake and presents too!" Mercy said. She took another drink as she thought about it.

"You didn't do anything?" She asked, raising her eyebrow. Mercy was pretty dedicated to her work, but she definitely took time off when she needed to. "Nothing?" She said, her voice trailing upward. "Soooo... why are you doing stuff now then?" She asked. Usually dedicated people found something to keep them from having a life.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:13 am

Angel shook her head, looking sort of helpless as she answered Mercy's question. "Nothing. When I first came to Japan, you know, when the company first hired me? I blew a lot of money, and didn't really focus on my career too much. I did a lot of stupid things. That's why my early matches were all kind of...you know. Not very good." She looked thoughtful, going silent for a few seconds before continuing.

"My match with Tiffany was a wake-up call," she went on, lifting a hand to her cup, staring at it as she idly traced a finger around the rim of her glass. "I'm still not sure how I made it into the initial rankings list, but when I beat Tiffany in our ranking match, that opened my eyes. That was the first time I really realized the opportunity I had. So...no, I didn't do much of anything after that." She lifted her eyes back towards Mercy and gave her another shrug.

"After that, I was focused. Probably too focused, chica. All I did after that was train and work out and train some more. I wanted the title. I wanted it so bad it hurt. That's why I didn't let myself have a social life or anything, you know? I was too busy trying to get my hands on the gold." She lowered her hand from her glass and stopped, staring at Mercy for a second longer before suddenly laughing, leaning back in her chair again.

"Ahh...I'm sorry, chica. I probably sound obsessed now, don't I? You probably think I'm crazy, or something, don't you?" She grabbed her glass and lifted it to her lips, the Latina taking a long drink from it to drain it before setting it back down again. "Anyway. My point is, I'm doing stuff now because I reached that goal. I can relax and let myself have fun and have a social life. you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:19 am

Mercy watched Angel speak, her eyes following behind her glasses, taking in the Latina's subtle movements. Even though Angel wasn't really doing anything, Mercy could feel her cheeks heating up a bit. She took a sip from her drink to cool herself off.

Once Angel was finished, Mercy shook her head. "I think everyone's crazy here." Mercy said with a shrug and a coy smirk. "Me too, I guess. There's nothing wrong with being goal oriented. I'm that way. When I need to put my nose to the grindstone, I do it and I'm a good worker when I have to be." She paused for a moment. "Even though I don't like to be. It'd be like if I joined some fancy New York law firm. I'd pretty much have to do nothing but work at it to try and get into one."

Just as she finished speaking, their food arrived and Mercy's eyes lit up. She was practically drooling already at the thought of diving into the delicious octopus. "Mmmmhm!" She said and was quickly pulling apart a set of chopsticks. "But, being obsessed with gold?" She said between a generous bite. "It's not like you're hiding in bush and watching the belt undress or the belt is filing a restraining order on you or something else weird."

Mercy took another bite and almost moaned. 'Oh. My. God." She managed. "It's better every time I eat it!" Mercy grinned and looked at Angel. "So, why weren't you serious before you fought Tiffany?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:17 am

Angel fell quiet as the food arrived at the table. She was starving, even more than she had first realized, and spent a couple minutes eating before saying anything else. She shoved a few fries into her mouth, and took several bites of fish, washing them down with her drink before she continuing the conversation, still taking a few nibbles between her sentences.

"Well, it's not that I wasn't completely serious. Just...not as serious as I should have been, you know? Back home, where I started? I was the best. There's not even room to debate it. I was a big fish in a small, shitty pond."

She stopped for a second, glancing across the table at Mercy's octopus. It looked just as good as Mercy said it tasted, and smelled even better. She looked up at the pinkette and grinned, then quickly reached across the table, impaling a piece of the octopus on her fork. She popped it into her mouth, chewed it up and swallowed, then flashed a wink at Mercy as she continued her explanation of things.

"I just wasn't taking things as serious as I should have been. The match with Tiffany was a wake-up call, you know? She was the first person I fought that was a real challenge. I kind of had to start taking things seriously after her, especially being so high in the rankings list."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Mercy's eyes widened as Angel went for a bite of her octopus. She couldn't believe someone would DARE try and steal her precious octo! She was tempted to try and snatch the bit away, but she just looked at Angel in horror. "I hope it was worth it, chica." Mercy said, trying to be serious, even as her lips tugged into a giggle. "No one steals my octo!"

She then started laughing and took a drink to settle herself down. After a moment, and a few more bites, she looked at Angel. "I don't really know, actually." She admitted. "I was always taught that the best way to fight is to not get in one and that someone who is smart has all the tools they need to keep from being engaged and, if they still can't, then they can make sure whoever picked the fight gets what's coming to them with the full force of the law behind your return fire!"

Mercy pounded her fist into her palm. and then paused. "Well, my daddy taught me the first part, I adapted the second part for my own needs." She said, smirking as she adjusted her glasses. She then put on a smug face. "Thooough, I am undefeated in the ring." She boasted. "So, I wouldn't go around making me angry, chica." She said with another effervescent giggle as she teased the former world champion, nudging her foot against the Latina.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next