by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Jophiel

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jophiel - Page 2 Empty Re: Jophiel

Post by Alexandra Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:12 am

"Exactly!" Angel answered, sliding her arm around Mercy's waist to lead her out of the lounge. She was actually feeling rather hungry now, and she wasn't going to turn down a night out!

A short while later, Angel found herself looking up at the entrance to the Octopus's Garden, raising an eyebrow in half-amusement, half-confusion at the building. She stood there silently, trying to take in the restaurant's flashy design, before nudging against Mercy, gently prodding her with her elbow.

"It's awfully...colorful, isn't it?" She asked, glancing at the woman from one corner of her eye, then back to the building again. "Gotta say, chica, I don't think this is what I was expecting..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:19 am

Mercy couldn't help but giggle. The excitement of getting away from Brittany and the fun of being out with Angel again as well as the anticipation of enjoying some of the best octopus she could find was too much.

"Eeeeee!" She squealed. "It's pretty gaudy! I don't know why anyone would pick this theme." She said. "It's like the the 60's barfed all over Japan or something buuuut!" She said, raising a finger. "They have the best octopus in Japan, I think!" She said. She grabbed Angel's arm and skipped into the restaurant.

They were greeted cheerfully as Mercy rattled off some Japanese. When it came to ordering food, she had memorized every bit of the language. It was clear there was some recognition in the hostesses' voice as well, and quickly they were seated.

Mercy didn't even need to look at the menu, but she looked over the drinks. "Ok, I know I'm a fiend for octopus, so you don't have to get that if you don't want to, it's the best, though buuuut." She said and smiled at Angel. "Are we getting big girl drinks?" She asked and then blushed. "You know what happened last time we did..." She said with a hushed giggle.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:46 am

Angel laughed as Mercy dragged her through the restaurant, and once they reached their table she slipped into the seat across from her. She reached for the menu and opened it up, looking carefully over things. She was quite hungry, and eager to get some food in her belly, but...everything looked so British. It was expected, of course, but she wasn't especially acquainted with British cuisine, so most of the menu was unfamiliar to her.

She glanced back at Mercy when she heard her question, and grinned towards her. As a response to her words, she extended one of her legs under the table towards her, slowly rubbing it against the pinkette's own.

"I suppose we could get big girl drinks, chica," she purred, dropping her gaze back down to her menu. "I mean, as long as you think you can handle them. Surely a nice, classy girl like you doesn't want to end up in the same place you did last time we were out like this, do you?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:06 am

Mercy's eyes widened a bit as she felt Angel's leg slide against her own. She blushed and pointed her head down just a bit, smiling coyly at what she thought was a bold move on Angel's part. She pushed her leg against Angel's to show the Latina that she had made the right choice.

"I think I can..." Mercy said, almost meekly as she shyly stared at a spot halfway between the table and Angel's impressive chest. She blushed more as Angel spoke. Mercy lifted her eyes up, seeing the chest before forcing herself to continue up to look Angel in the eyes. She began to twirl a stray lock of pink hair.

"Wouldn't it be classier of me if I did end up in that sort of position again?" She asked and then grinned a bit. "I mean... anyone could end up anywhere for one night... but if it happens again, then people might start asking some questions, you know?" Mercy said, craning her neck a bit as she looked at Angel.

"Did you... ever tell anyone?" She asked. "About... us?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:04 am

Angel stared right back at Mercy, slowly, gently letting her leg rub up and down the pink-haired cutie's own. "Questions, chica...?" She asked innocently, tilting her head slightly to the side. "What kind of questions would they ask...?"

She leaned back in her seat, and grinned a little bit wider, just a little bit more. "Not a soul, chica. Well..." She lifted her arms up, folding her hands behind her head as she finally broke her gaze from Mercy, looking slightly upwards as she thought on it. "I told a couple people we had an important business meeting, but I didn't tell anyone about...you know. I'm not the type of woman to go bragging about that type of thing, after all!"

She lowered her head back down, and lowered her arms back to the table, lifting up her menu again so that she could casually glance over it. "What about you? Did you ever tell anyone that...that night?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:20 pm

"What, no! Of course not!"

Mercy blurted out in response to Angel's words. "I mean..." She started, smirking a bit at the Latina. "It's definitely something I wouldn't mind bragging about, but no, I didn't tell anyone. I didn't want anyone to think either of us were, you know, sluts." She said for a lack of a better term.

"I almost told Brittany, but I didn't mention you by name, just that I had a fling. I definitely wouldn't do that to you." She paused and then looked over Angel. "I... really did enjoy it, even if, you know, we were both a bit naughty..." She said.

The server came up and Mercy ordered some sake and a fu-fu drink and then an octopus platter.

Once Angel finished and the server was gone, Mercy took a small sip of the complimentary water and then looked back at Angel. "Beeesiiiides, I did not need it getting out to Clyde that you and I spent the night together." Mercy's face dropped so that she looked at Angel seriously. "It would have been a nightmare." She said and then forced herself to laugh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Angel rolled her eyes and groaned. "Just because a couple of grown women are having sex with each other, that does not make them sluts, chica."

Her smiled returned to her face, however, when Mercy's next line came up. She stifled a soft giggle, and looked up from her menu, catching Mercy's eyes again. "More then a little naughty, I think. Just a little. I mean, I can't remember ever doing...you know...twice in a such a short time like that!"

When the waiter arrived, Angel made her own order, a drink of her own and a fish and chips plate. She then took a drink of her own water, settling back into her chair again.

"Mm. Clyde?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side as she looked back over at Mercy again. "Who cares what that dumb cowboy knows or thinks? You two aren't together anymore, right? Then it's none of his business what you're doing or who you're sleeping with." She met Mercy's serious look with one of her own. "If he wants to cause trouble or be a nightmare, then send him my way. I'll put him back in his place for you."

Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:58 pm

"I know!"

Mercy blurted out as Angel corrected her. She blushed furiously. "Of course I don't think that, but who knows who might." She explained. "I just didn't want people to think that, about ... us." She added. She then blushed a little more. "I couldn't walk right for a few days." Mercy whispered discreetly to Angel and then giggled.

Mercy then sighed as Angel spoke about Clyde. She had been the one to bring the subject up, but...

"I care." Mercy said but quickly added. "A little. Yeah, we're not dating but we're still friends. Well, probably not anymore..." She said and slumped in her chair. "I didn't tell him I was working for Brittany so he probably found out like everyone else." Mercy shrugged. "And, I think he's found some other girls to chase after." She said. "I guess it's... for the best..." Her voice held a little bit of reluctance to it, but she then looked at Angel and pushed her leg back against the Latina's, rubbing it coyly.

"He's sweet, but a little overeager, so if he causes trouble don't hurt him too badly." She said, grinning. "But, I don't think he will. I don't even think he knows you and I have ever talked outside of business, let alone did, uh, other things." Mercy said and giggled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:39 am

Angel smiled back at Mercy, sliding her leg back against the woman's leg, rubbing it slowly back and forth. She took another sip from her water, then looked away, looking over the decor in the restaurant as she finished listening. It was too bright for her tastes, and she honestly found it a bit tacky and gaudy.

She looked back to Mercy when she heard her giggle, and smirked at her. "Oh, please. I wouldn't actually hurt him." She waved her hand dismissively and shook her head. "From what I've heard about him, one at me and he would be too intimidated to even try anything. He'd be backing off before I could even raise a finger towards him."

Her face grew serious again afterwards, as continued. "But seriously, chica. I'm sure you can handle him, but if he does cause any trouble for you, let me know, alright?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:06 am

"Of course I can handle him." Mercy said with a mischievous grin. "Clyde T. Gastin is practically putty in my hands." She paused and lifted her head. "Well, if I wanted him to be." She corrected. "He wouldn't make trouble for me unless he made trouble for you, that's what I'm saying." She added. "I don't know." She said and shrugged.

The drinks came and Mercy took a sip of her fruity drink, leaving the sake for the moment. "Mmmm!" She chirped and smiled. "It's good." She got right back into it. "I mean, maybe I should talk to him. I kind of figured If anything, I'd always have him around but..." She sighed and looked over Angel. "That's not very fair at all. To him..." Mercy looked sheepishly at Angel. "Or me?" She asked. Her cheeks flushed a little bit.

It had been a fling with Angel that had definitely caught Mercy off guard. It was great, better than great, but she had honestly not been expecting anything to happen between them and way more than something did. Even still, they were both drunk and the next morning? Well...

But now they were rational adults and the chemistry still seemed to be there. Mercy's thoughts began to wonder a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next