by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:52 am

» Canon characters and pics checker
by KillerV Today at 3:48 am

» Sonya vs Cass [The Red Lotus Blooms]
by Oathkeeper Today at 3:48 am

» Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane)
by freeko Today at 3:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 16 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

d_ultsch, Daaharu, dragonswill, killcarrion, KillerV, Link-mon, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, noob, Oathkeeper, Ragdoll_Jobbers, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, tehbohemian, ThunderFox, Val

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Ryo Kamiya vs Erica

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ryo Kamiya vs Erica

Post by d_ultsch on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:21 am

Erica led Ryo by his boyhood to the center of the ring before turning around to give Ryo a smile. "I think it is time for the finisher." Erica would say before punching Ryo in his stomach. Erica would then begin to set Ryo up for a tombstone piledriver. However, Erica would make sure that Ryo's boyhood was in front of her face as she would hold Ryo up. "I hope you are ready for another pleasurable experience." Erica would say as she would lean forward to lick at Ryo's boyhood.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:07 pm

Led to the middle of the ring by his hard cock, Ryo was helpless against her hard hit, bent over before getting spun upside down, letting out a moan as she licked at his tip.

"Put me down!"

The boy yelled, legs kicking in a futile gesture as he was sucked off. Desperate for any kind of offense, Ryo reached around the girls waist and pulled down her bikini bottoms, leaning his head in to lick at her bare pussy!

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:00 am

Erica had Ryo right where she wanted her. However, Erica had to let out a moan as Ryo decided to try and fight back. Erica would lean forward to begin to lick and suck at Ryo's boyhood while she held Ryo upside down. Erica wasn't going to drop Ryo just yet as she wanted to humiliate him and Erica might as well receive some pleasure as well. "Oh i can't wait for you to pop for me again." Erica would say before going back to work on Ryo's boyhood.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Ryo stopped to moan, cock alreadly starting to leak precum as she sucked him off. Hoping he could maybe get her off first, and use that distraction to escape, he kept licking at her pussy, working hard to try and make her cum!

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:30 pm

Erica wouldn't deny that Ryo was making her wet and horny but Erica wasn't going to let Ryo get the satisfaction of making her cum. As Erica licked and sucked at Ryo's boyhood she would wait to hear Ryo moan again before looking down to flash Ryo a smile. "Time for your bedtime little boy." Erica would say as she would take Ryo's ember into her mouth before dropping down to execute the tombstone piledriver.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:47 pm

Ryo did what he could, but a wave of pleasure forced his head back as he moaned loudly, eyes widening as Erica took that as her cue to deep throat his cock and go to finish him off.

"No Wai-"

He was cut off, being dropped headfirst to the mat, his body (except his cock) going limp as his head was smashed and buried into the mat, the impact both knocking the boy unconscious while triggering an orgasm, cumming in Erica's mouth before she let him go, his body flopping onto the mat!

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:46 pm

Erica slammed Ryo to the mat and she got a mouth full of Ryo's seed. Erica would let Ryo drop before swallowing her prize. "Well, that was fun. But i think it is time for me to have some pleasure as well." Erica would say as she would mount Ryo's face and move her bottoms to the side to begin to ride Ryo's face. "Now just lay there and let me fuck your face."

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:22 am

Ryo, being unconscious, didn't have any choice, laying flat as she rubbed her bare pussy against his face, his cock slowly limping in her hand as the referee waited to count the pin or be allowed to check if he was officially out.

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:54 pm

Erica loved the feeling of Ryo's unconscious face beneath her crotch and Erica couldn't help but let out a moan as she told the ref to count Ryo out. The ref began the count as Erica continued to pleasure herself on Ryo.

"1..." The ref began to count as Erica began to reach her orgasm. As the ref hit "2..." Erica was about to burst and by the time the ref hit "3..." Erica would explode all over Ryo's face as she was declared the winner.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:08 am

Ryo didn't notice, couldn't feel, Erica's orgasm on his face, too unconscious to do anything. With Erica's music playing, Ryo would be left on the mat until after she left, the ref girl showing pity on him and using smelling salts to get him up, the humiliated boy slowly leaving the ring, taking a defeated walk of shame

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top