Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Amazonian retreat

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Amazonian retreat Empty Amazonian retreat

Post by kerflubble Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:29 am

The AFW gym was never a place that got quiet. For such a large wrestling orginization the arena gym was actually kind of small when it came to machines and free weights, most of the floor space was taken up with a full sized practice ring and that meant all the trainees, wrestlers and pretty much anyone who'd stumped up the fee pretty much had to fight over who got to use what. It got so bad in winter where people were using treadmills instead of going outside and trudging through the snow and ice that a lot of the wrestlers started going to other gyms around Tokyo, with the richest of them outright buying their own gym equipment to put in their mansions or whatever. With one distinct exception.

Whenever Rebecca Tomko stepped through the doors, people tended to make way for whatever she wanted. It felt like this was the only place in Tokyo that a: was women only and b: had weights that went up to what she needed, and whenever she started to approach her set of choice, she tended to get a polite if scared "All yours" from whoever was using it before hand. She'd get to the weights in a moment but first she needed to warm up, stretch out one of the most intimidating muscle set AFW had to offer before moving to the leg curl machine. Never skip leg day.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Amazonian retreat Empty Re: Amazonian retreat

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:13 pm

Alaina Sanders was accustomed to being one of, if not the strongest women at the gym whenever she went in. She took a break from the dojo for a day to go out on the town and do her thing at the gym all in one fell swoop. She had done some in-ring work and as such she was wearing a red and white one-piece swimsuit, red kneepads topped off with red and white boots.

She had been working in the squat rack, giving her all as she worked up a sweat. On occasion she would see a woman her size or a bit bigger that was as strong as her or maybe even slightly stronger such as Jessica Wright. Out of the corner of her eye, Alaina saw a woman who made her do a double take. Rebecca Tomko, in the flesh. She was even bigger than advertised. From talking to Akashi, Alaina knew the woman had a mean streak. However, Alaina wasn't intimidated by Rebeca's impressive, sculpted, massive figure. In fact, the amazon was quite impressed.

Alaina approached Rebecca and looked her over, giving her a small polite smile and nod. Nothing weird or flirty. "Damn, when they told you to hit the gym you took it very seriously huh?" Alaina said. Even though she was a very fit, muscular and sculpted 5'8'' 160 lbs, she felt like an ant next to this woman. "Is there any chance I could talk ya into spotting for me in between your sets?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:22 am

"Fifteen, sixteen..." Rebecca counted as her legs rhythmically swung upward, letting them take the strain as she sat down, only to be interrupted by someone actually daring to talk to her. A rarity " seventeen- huh?" She said, stopping her count but not not the leg movement "Uhh..." the amazon said, missing the first part of the conversation to her own count. "You want me to spot for you?" she asked, "Just let me finish my set, sure..." She said awkwardly before returning to focusing on her own exercises. Usually people approaching her like this didn't end up going too well for either person, Rebecca was already mentally preparing for another fight in the gym to completely ruin her routine as she stepped out, but this... "What's your name?" wasn't cutting straight to the 'your big, I want to say I can beat you, fight me' stage. Which made a nice change.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Alaina nodded as Rebecca made her request. "Oh yeah of course, do what you have to." Alaina said in response to Rebecca's simple request to finish out her own set. "I'm Alaina Sanders, and I have already heard of you Rebecca." Alaina said. She withheld her own nickname, not at all feeling like an amazon in front of this woman.

Still Alaina wasn't intimidated by her, and she was proud of her own physique - the product of her continued hard work. "So were you always big or did you do something like bodybuilding before wrestling?" Alaina asked innocently enough, genuinely curious about the path Rebecca chose that led to her being such a dedicated gym rat.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:02 am

Sixteen... wait, was it seventeen? Rebecca counted as she resumed her leg curls, trying not to admit that she'd lost count and was probably going to have to start over again Okay, that's gotta be eighteen, "Alaina... aren't you... Entropy champion?" Rebecca asked, the name was definitely familiar, not just for winning her first title back in December in Mongolia, there was something else. "Right, okay. Think I'm done with this set. What you starting with? Bench, squats?" The amazon asked as she stood up to her full height, towering over the blonde powerhouse as the two started to casually chat.

"Well... partly my family's all been big guys, I was the first big girl though. Didn't have the six pack until I left high school though." She chuckled, patting her obsidian hard abs. "Was starting out wrestling, it's easier to get spots when you don't know what your doing when you look like you could rip a bitch in half than if you could, but you don't look like you could." She joked.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Alaina gave Rebecca a small smile and nod when she recognized her. "That would be me. I did plan on doing squats today and was going to start off with that." Alaina said as she began to lead Rebecca over to the squat rack. Alaina looked up and raised an eyebrow at the height difference but made no other sign or acknowledgement of Rebecca's towering figure.

However, her expression changed a slight bit when Rebecca made her other observation. "Just because I am not as big as you doesn't mean I am not strong, or a threat inside those ropes. Shiny gold belts aren't just handed out after all." Alaina said with a sly smile. "It is nice to see you keeping up with your big brothers, and I imagine surpassing them. Ladies gotta show the guys how things are done!" Alaina joked. She began to put 45b weights on each side of the bar, 3 on each side. "All righty... 315 pounds isn't too shabby to start things off..." Alaina said as she settled in and began to do her set. "Also... thanks again. Not many women around here are willing to spot for me."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:05 pm

Rebecca put her hands up defensively "Didn't say you weren't. Just sayin' that it helped being big when I started out, that's all." That probably came across as a bit too snappy when the big amazon was trying to keep it under control as Alaina moved toward the squat rack. "three fifteen? If you say so." That had to be over double Alaina's weight an impressive run by anyone's standards, and she was considering it a good start, no wonder people were brave enough to start chucking the 240lb Rebecca around "You think you got problems trying to find people to spot for you, try going near 500 and then finding anyone willing to spot, had to have people double up if I'm going for any records."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:14 pm

Alaina grunted as she went through the reps of her set. 15 reps was the goal. "Ngh.. damn 500 pounds is pretty damn nuts!" Alaina said as complimentary as she could. "Like... people don't realize that if you normally lift say 450, and are trying 500 they are only there to make up the 50 pound difference..."

At 15 Alaina racked the bar and stood back up, shaking her legs out a bit. "So, do you need help with anything? I can spot for ya if you like." Alaina said earnestly. A favor for a favor after all, and she could only imagine Rebecca's plight in the gym. "So... how long have you wrestled, and how long in Friction?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:31 am

"Heh, yeah. They just hear big numbers and go nooope." Rebecca chuckled as she kept an eye on Alaina's technique, ready to step in if the amazon needed it. But Alaina seemed to have the situation completely under control, managing to push the 315lb bar back into place on the rack "Guess it doesn't help with me being taller than everyone, at least for dead lifts and squats, but whatever." the amazon said, patting the blonde on the back as she shook out the tingles from lifting her set. "Sure, maybe move over to the bench? Already done a leg set here."

Moving over to the Weight bench, the ebony giantess started to load up her bar, getting ready to start it up. With the weight she was putting on it, it looked more like something the rest of the gym users would only dare lift if they were trying to break their squat or dead lift record, not a medium bench press set, there was barely any room left on the bar with everything Rebecca had added to it. "300's okay to start. Might have to swap out some of the smaller plates though. Or just take a bigger bar." She chuckled as she laid underneath the metal.

Her arms seemed to glow as she lifted the weight off it's rack and started to lift, getting into a decent rhythm for what a lot of people considered an impossible weight "Been... been wrestling for 7, 8 years, been in Friction for 6!" She called out "Haven't had the best of runs but, ain't nowhere else gonna pick up a 6 foot 6 bull dyke. Well, nowhere that pays as much." she said as she went through her rep of ten, "Could you get some more? I ain't feeling the burn with this."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:08 am

Alaina watched in amazement as Rebecca ripped through a benchpress set of 300 pounds. On a good day Alaina could do a max press of 260.... once. This woman just did 300 ten times! "Hot damn... " Alaina said under her breath before getting back to the conversation. "I started wrestling in the spring of 2013 in a risky dink San Diego promotion, then a friend of mine and I got noticed by AFW. I have been here since March of 2014, and I was off to a really rough start. For a while I had no confidence but I have turned things around." Alaina said. "When you start out 1-3 its hard not to move up..." Alaina added with a slight chuckle.

Alaina moved to add the weight. "Do you want a 45 plate one each side?" Alaina asked to check up on how much weight Rebecca wanted to add. "I have seen some of your work in the ring, its pretty impressive." Alaina said without noting the bad opinions she heard about Rebecca from her dojo mates. "Adrian has had a hell of a career too. I know people probably want to take shots at you for being so big, but I could see in the lights a champ vs. champ match headlining an event." Alaina said with a joking wink.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content