Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Cpkeyes, HighFly, killcarrion, LARIATO, RJD, Vcom7418, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 2

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Fun With The Fans

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fun With The Fans

Post by HighFly on Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:04 pm

Alaina held Misaki down for a few more seconds then quickly stood up with her arms held high as if she won a match. Alaina jokingly struck a few poses as she looked at Misaki. "So if I did change up my routine and lose both the one piece and sports bra n' briefs in leopard print what attire would look good on me?" Alaina asked as she offered to help Misaki up. "Like... sports bra and briefs of some color or pattern to show off the physique, a one piece swimsuit to stay sort of classic, or something else?"

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Misaki laughed around as she struggled around but not too much, then Alaina stood up and posed over her so that people took more pictures of the two. Soon, Misaki pulled herself back up on her feet while grabbing Alaina's hand as the amazon asked her a question "Hmmm well I think you pull off the sports bra and brief look very well, perhaps a different colour combination might change things up"she said whilst smiling.

Ami "The Supermodel" Takeuchi

Daisuke 'The Wrestling Prince' Takeuchi

Friction:

Misaki Toyoda (Part-timer)

Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:03 pm

"All right, but you totally need to help me pick out some of the color combinations or whatever. I have always sucked with that and you have a good sense of style." Alaina said with a wink. "You manage to look as sexy as you wrestle." Alaina added with a sly grin.

As the fans finished taking their pictures and filed out, Alaina turned to Misaki with a much more serious look on her face. "Seriously though Misaki, you know you could totally spend a bit more time in Friction and make a serious title push right? It would be awesome! I would also get to see you more, so its double the reason!" Alaina said, only half jokingly. "A lot of people have tried to face down Cecilia, and failed miserably. You won, thats some serious street credit around here."

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:06 pm

"Well, you did pick out your leopard print outfit and that turned out quite well for you, didn't it?" Misaki replied with a smile. "Haha thank you Alaina, you're pretty hot yourself"she tried to compliment her back.

The fans took a couple of more pictures and then suddenly Alaina turned around with a more serious look on her face, posing a question to the former idol which made her stop and think while closing her eyes, she took a deep breath before opening her eyes again "Well you can see me anytime you want already Alaina, I have thought about it but that would mean committing to Friction and I can't leave Berserk....they need me. Also, that would mean I would have to beat you for the title and you wouldn't be champ anymore" she said, trying to put a cheeky comment while laughing.

Friction:

Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:43 am

If nothing else, Misaki was very loyal. Alaina knew that Berserk was lucky to have a woman like her. "I understand although this title isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Maybe I will just keep it so long that they get rid of the belt because of my dominance." Alaina replied with a grin. "Seriously though, if you guys ever want someone else to train with give me a call, I'd love to meet some of your buddies over there and try my luck against them!"

Everyone began to file out as things wrapped up, but Alaina still stood by with Misaki. Their schedules kept them apart, and she wanted to stick around as long as she could with her friend.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:00 pm

Misaki liked her friends confidence, thats exactly what she needed to stay up on the top and keep at it to retain her title and maybe even go for the Friction championship. "Haha! I doubt that's going to be happening anytime soon."she continued to laugh, having a good time with her friend.

" I will, for sure, you are always welcome to swing by and train with me in Berserk, Id love for you to meet them as well" she said as things began to wrap up

Friction:

Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3