Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Fun With The Fans

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fun With The Fans Empty Fun With The Fans

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:56 am

It was a cool day outside as Alaina Sanders arrived at the Friction arena. A few workers there she hadn't seen in a while congratulated her as she had her Entropy title slung across her shoulder. She had to change out for an autograph signing today at the arena, along with a few other things. She loved the fan appreciation events: Without them, she wouldn't have this crazy, insane, challenging, but rewarding career available to her.

Alaina changed out into her leopard print sports bra, somewhat cheeky briefs, kneepads and boots. They were used to seeing her compete in her ring attire, and she was told for the fan photo's she might need to wear wrestling gear. Alaina didn't mind. She checked to make sure everything fit perfectly before heading out to her booth. If only Bryan could have been there instead of doing training of his own. She grinned when she thought of him in his own tight fitting wrestling gear.

The fans weren't allowed in just yet but down towards the main entrance she could hear the noise building. She set her title on the table, taking a seat and looking around. There were a lot of younger, new faces around that she didn't recognize. She nodded politely at a few, saying hello and introducing herself. Alaina had a couple cardboard cutouts of herself by her booth. That in and of itself was a bit weird to her, but she understood why they were there. She was being hyped up as the Entropy champ, so the cutout of her flexing her arms was to her left, and a cutout of her amabombing an opponent to her right.

Alaina leaned back, ready to sign some autographs, answer questions and take a few pictures. Yeah.... today was going to be a fun day!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Fun With The Fans Empty Re: Fun With The Fans

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:46 pm

The Berserk Queen was also in the house tonight, visiting the Friction arena in what was an open day sorts of event as the crowd had gathered to meet and greet their favourite superstars and one special autograph singing for the recently crowned Alaina Sanders, who had earned the title of Friction Entropy Champion. Misaki had developed a friendly relationship with Alaina, both of them saw each others as rivals and friends but were mostly on the good side.

The former idol was more formally dressed than the champion, just in her regular clothes she made her way towards Alaina's booth and crept up to the front while the fans were still not allowed in yet.

"Well, well! Congratulations champ, I always knew you would be able to make it big. Can I have the first autograph?" she winked and giggled.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:55 am

Alaina grinned when she saw Misaki approaching. "Whats up girl!?" Alaina called out as she ran out from her booth to hug Misaki. "Thanks, it wasn't easy and you gave me a scare before Avalanche..." Alaina said as she winked at Misaki. Alaina had a lot of respect for the Berserk ace, and she loved her as a friend. Misaki was right up with Julia, Ace and Valley in her grouping of good Friction friends.

"Congrats to you too! I saw you take the fight to that arrogant blonde Cecilia, you really kicked her ass! Thats not an easy feat ya know!" Alaina said as she wrapped her arm around Misaki's shoulder, standing next to her. "Get in your wrestling gear and lets sign some autographs! We could team up for that photoshoot afterward too!" Alaina added happily, hoping that Misaki would join her for the fan appreciation event. Good company was never a bad thing as far as Alaina was concerned!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:15 pm

Misaki smiled and waved at Alaina as she saw Alaina grinning at her. "Not much, I see you're already in the mood today?"she said while pointing at the amazon who was dressed in her traditional wrestling gear. "Ahh yeah, well I knew you had something special in you and you finally have what you deserved, nothing less"she said patting her back.

" Thanks, it wasn't easy. She's quite tough but I just had to prove something to her and myself. Plus, I doubt that's the last time I see her in the ring. She seemed pretty sore, mentally, after that loss so we'll see.". Misaki then had a surprised and confused look on her face as Alaina suggested the berserk ace join her in the photoshoot.

" Huh? M-me?! But I didn't sigh up for this, plus this is your day isn't it? I mean, for the fans to appreciate the champ?"

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Alaina listened as Misaki spoke of her rivalry with Cecilia. Alaina knew Cecilia was a top competitor but had never faceed her personally. "If she tries to bring a lack or two to try to intimidate you just let me know and I can keep them in check so you can kick her ass all over again." Alaina said with a wink.

Her mind changed gears as Misaki looked shocked over Alaina's suggestion to join her for autographs and photos. "They have a few other newer women around, so your appearance could totally be like a surprise bonus for everyone!" Alaina said as she slapped Misaki's back. "You know we're the sexiest duo here, everyone will love it!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:43 pm

Misaski was happy to know she had her back covered by someone so accomplished as the entropy champion. "Thank's alot Alaina, I really appreciate that"she said smiling.

"Ow....umm alright, alright! I'll do it then"she laughed while shaking her head at the thought of being persuaded so easily by the champion. Misaki then waved off Alaina and moved towards her locker room, looking to get changed so that she may join her friend in the celebrations and event.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Alaina sat and signed some autographs, taking pictures and chatting with the fans when she saw Misaki come back from the locker room. "There she is! Looking damn good as always Misaki!" Alaina said as she clapped her hands for Misaki's approach. The fans in the area who saw cheered in approval! A few of the newer women who were brand new, being exposed to the fans and those that had won their debuts looked over from where they were sitting.

As popular as Alaina was, Misaki was a hometown hero of sorts and adored by the fans. Even more flocked over for autographs with the Berserk Queen and Entropy Champion! "Julia is my girl and all, but the two of us do make for a hell of a team don't we? Maybe if they ever do larger teams for some tag event you could be on ours?" Alaina asked, riling up the nearby crowd even more, drawing a few whistles and cat calls as well. Alaina playfully winked at the fans in response as she and Misaki continued signing things for the fans.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:18 pm

Misaki came back wearing her usual wrestling outfit, she saw how Alaina was sitting and taking pictures, signing autographs and having a blast with the funs. Misaki blushed as she received quite an welcome from the champ as she made her way towards her. "Wow, it feels kinda awkward to be in-ring gear without being in the ring"she laughed.

"Well I um...okay, sure!"Misaki tried to calm everything own as she was stormed by some people for autographs and selfies to which she kindly agreed. Alaina then suggested quite an interesting thing and Misaki was quick to smile and nod "Ofcourse, you know I've got your back"she smiled
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:08 pm

The fan autograph rush came, lasted for a while, but it eventually passed. All the women had a bit of a breather before they were off to take care of other events that they were assigned that day. Alaina took this time to find out how Misaki had been. It had been a very long time since she was able to sit and chat with her one on one. "So, whats new? Did ya find yourself a lucky guy, got any plans on becoming some sort of super Friction and Berserk champion at the same time or anything?" Alaina asked.

Misaki was the sort whose professional life had priority. Alaina at times worried that she put her own personal time on the back-burner too much. Alaina hoped that sometime she could go on a double date with Bryan, Misaki and a worthwhile boyfriend. After all, not just anyone would do for her!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:49 pm

It was a long and tiring event, taking pictures and signing autographs for fans and then answering their questions, giving them hope in whatever they wanted as some of the people really looked up to these wrestlers as inspiration. After it was all done and dusted, the two woman were left with a couple of other staff near the booth as Alaina broke the ice first.

*Sigh* No I haven't found anyone yet, truth is I haven't really looked for one because I've been so busy. Well I'm not sure about AFW but I'm hanging onto the berserk title for now, whatabout you? What's next for the Entropy champ" she smiled back.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next