by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Predator and Her Prey

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

A Predator and Her Prey - Page 8 Empty Re: A Predator and Her Prey

Post by Winner3 Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:38 am

Sandy let out a huge sigh of relief and took deep breaths as she was released. She didn't move her legs at all, as they were still in pain. After writhing for a short moment, she looked up to see her aggressor sitting in a corner of the ring, crying as if she regret what she had done!

"You....sorry....?" Sandy said with a puzzled look on her face. She slowly forced herself up to a crawling position before continuing.

"You attack me backstage outta nowhere and then apologize?! What's your deal! Are you even aware of your own actions? I'm gonna be walking funny for a week because of you!"

A Predator and Her Prey - Page 8 IgQk2vA Predator and Her Prey - Page 8 PP89dH8A Predator and Her Prey - Page 8 ZoIhtGgA Predator and Her Prey - Page 8 C8s1fSA Predator and Her Prey - Page 8 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:17 pm

"I know, I know!" the lioness exclaimed through her tears as she slowly looked up and wiped her eyes. "I know there's no excuse for what I've done and I can't take back the pain I caused." She took some deep breaths to try and calm herself down. "To be honest, I didn't want to attack you backstage, I wanted to ask for a spar...but I didn't want to show that I was too shy to ask. That's why I stayed quiet. Then at the moment you called me "freak show"...I couldn't help it. I guess "they" were right along."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:53 am

Sandy groaned as she was still coping with the pain in her legs. She slowly made her way towards the nearest bottom rope so that she could hoist herself up to a seated position. "Yeesh! Ok! Ok! Quit apologizing! You're only making me look bad since you technically won..... She let out a deep sigh before making eye contact with the Lioness and continuing.

"Alright. So the short version is, you wanted to ask for a spar, but you decided to beat the crap outta me for talking trash. I can understand that. I've done the same to quite a few people around here. First time it's been done to me, though.....But it looks like there's more to your story....who's "they"?

A Predator and Her Prey - Page 8 IgQk2vA Predator and Her Prey - Page 8 PP89dH8A Predator and Her Prey - Page 8 ZoIhtGgA Predator and Her Prey - Page 8 C8s1fSA Predator and Her Prey - Page 8 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:44 am

The lioness would slowly nod without looking at Sandy for a moment for she still felt bad for attacking her so suddenly. She then looked at her when she can relate to when other people talked trash about her also, which can cause her to snap. When Sandy asked about who "they" were, the lioness heaved a deep sigh before saying on.

""They"....would be the other fighters in the other league I tried out for. I always loved watching luchadoras fight since they inspired me to believe that even women can hold their own. I trained as hard as I could and I got my chance in an organization. "They" saw how successful I was in my debut match and...and became jealous. That when they subjected me to their cruel teasing and bullying just to try and derail me from my path to success. They told me that "nice girls" are too soft for their league. The worst thing about it was even if those fighters got a hearing from the officials, they would still do it regardless and not even the fans notice that." The lioness's hands clenched into fists as she remembered every detail of that.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:44 pm

"Heh!"Sandy chuckled. "Well all that training certainly paid off....I respect that you set out to prove them wrong. Heck, if I were you, I'd set out on my own personal crusade to beat the crap out of each and every person that made fun of you in that league and put them in their place. Sandy let out a deep sigh after pondering the Lioness' story.

"Look, I'm sorry I called you a freak show. Most people in this league are so full of themselves that insults don't really seem to bother them....But at the same time, I'm glad you're sorry for attacking me, cause I certainly didn't know what I was getting myself into with you. So here's what we're gonna do... Sandy said, as she pulled herself to her feet, seemingly finally able to cope with some of the damage she suffered at the hands of this Lioness.

"You and me are gonna say we're cool, and on good terms.... She hobbled over to to woman she was getting to know. "We're gonna have a formal and fair rematch in the gym. An actual spar like you wanted to have in the first place. Let's say in a week, in the gym. I might be acting nice to you now, but you should know that I don't take losses very well. I have my own set of issues, haha.....and lastly." Sandy extended a hand to the Lioness, as if to pull her up to to her feet. "We're gonna formally introduce ourselves to each other. My name is Sandy White. What's yours, Tiger?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:34 am

"Tiger?" Hearing Sandy call her that made the lioness giggle as she accepted her hand and was helpled back up to her feet. She would continue with a smile, "Tiger? I'm no tiger, I'm a lioness. In fact, I'm La Bestia! Pleased to meet you."

La Bestia would pose with boldness as she was beginning to feel better now. Then Sandy would offer a second chance and have a formal and fair rematch in the gym. She nodded and smiled again as she was also told that she doesn't take losses very well. "I understand, gracias, Sandy. And I'm sorry again for attacking you when I should've overcame my fear and just asked you. Can you forgive me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:37 pm

"Heh, gotcha. And sure, I'll forgive you. After I kick you butt in our rematch!"

Sandy said as she smiled confidently. She appreciated La Bestia coming out of her shell and acting less like a shy girl and more like a competitor that wanted to get down to business in the ring. The tall brunette began to make her leave and exited the ring they were in backstage. After climbing down from the apron, and taking a few slow steps, she'd turn back to the lioness and state: "You'd better come prepared. I'm gonna show you the same mercy you showed me.", before finally exiting the backstage area.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8