by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

My Fair Lady

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

My Fair Lady - Page 9 Empty Re: My Fair Lady

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:47 am

That "Oh" was almost painful for Odessa to hear, because Liberty sounded almost disappointed at Odessa's request, for the first time in quite a few hours. The ebony beauty knew that what she had planned would excite her guest, and, not saying anything more about it lest she spoil the surprise, Odessa slipped into her bedroom, shutting the door most of the way, leaving it open just a crack to let Liberty know that she was free to enter whenever she was ready. Inside the bedroom, Odessa would look over everything she had laid out in the dim lighting, gently slide a foot across one corner of it to smooth it out, and then stripping herself, laying her date attire in the closet and sliding into the white cotton panties. They were full-backed, with a waist that was slightly higher than most modern varieties of underwear, but, as Odessa twirled around and ran her hands down her hips, she enjoyed the feeling of the panties on her body.

Now, having prepared herself, all she had to do was await Liberty's entrance. It did not take the black-haired woman very long, as she soon poked her head in, looking around the corner in the opposite direction from where Odessa stood, then walking slowly inside. Odessa felt a little silly right now, but that was the whole point of what she had planned for Liberty and herself right now! Sometimes, even someone as well-accustomed to a higher standard of living as Odessa was needed to do something like this every once in a while. The fact that she would be able to enjoy Liberty's near-naked body at the same time was a sweet bonus.

Once Liberty had walked all the way into the room, Odessa would turn on the lights. On the floor, next to her bed, she had laid out a large, ten-by-ten foot square of thick, durable paper. Next to it was an array of spray cans, each of them with a different color cap indicating the color of the body paint that was contained inside. In addition to the paints, Odessa had bought a couple colors of glitter to add to the fun.

Now, before Liberty turned around to look at her, Odessa would leap forward, shaking the can of paint which she already held in her hands a couple of times before she would take aim at Liberty's back and open fire, spraying two short bursts and one long one as she tried to paint a small purple smiley face on Liberty's right shoulder blade, chuckling to herself as she did so. "Now that we've had some of my kind of fun, I wanted to try out something I know that you enjoy," Odessa would say. What had at one time been a major source of anger for her after their first match was now going to be turned around into a fun, competitive little game.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:36 am

Liberty took cautious steps into the darkness, knowing Odessa was there, but still unsure of what to expect. She didn’t think she was in any real danger, had no illusion that some sort of prank was waiting for her, but still, this was all so out of left field that she couldn’t help but put a few alarms up.

Then, the light came on,she looked around, and her raised eyebrow perfectly illustrated what she was thinking on the matter.

There were words that Liberty could’ve used to describe the situation. For the life of her, though, she was having trouble bringing any of them to mind at the moment. Couldn’t find the right one to really capture the whole scene, partly because she didn’t have the biggest vocabulary.

Confusing? Yeah, that fit.

Surprising? That, too.

Sexy? Well, Odessa would’ve looked hot in a burlap bag, so that was definitely a check on the list.

It was certainly a surprise. Liberty liked a surprise.

”This is-”

She’d only just opened her mouth when Odessa stepped forward and blasted her, painting a crude smile face on her shoulder. The blast would’ve taken anyone off guard, but from this woman especially - the exact last thing she expected. If a pink elephant had walked into the room, she might’ve had an easier time processing that.

She stepped back, slack-jawed and wide-eyed, taking a moment to really drink in the whole scenario. It was all so much, so fast, it was hard to really process, but her brain was getting it in short bursts. So far, she liked the concept.

LIberty reached down, picked up a red can and gave it a little shake. Totally full, and this was the high-end kind of spray paint, too, not the El Cheapo variety she usually worked with. The look she gave Odessa was incredulous, like her host had just given her an offer she couldn’t quite believe, but not one that she didn’t like. ”You sure?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:59 am

Liberty seemed to be dumbfounded by what she saw spread out before her in that bedroom. All night long, Odessa had been reinforcing her prim, proper nature for her erstwhile enemy. But no woman could spend every moment of her free time in expensive restaurants and watching art house films and attending important galas. While Odessa did enjoy all of that, there were hardly any opportunities for her to let loose and be crazy, and maybe a little stupid. She couldn't break down and giggle like a maniac in those settings. She couldn't tell bad jokes or share intimate stories. Everyone needed some sort of outlet, and Odessa had been strangely fascinated by the idea of using Liberty's tagging in a sexy, wild fashion ever since their first match. What had first been a ridiculous idea now, in the aftermath of their reconcilation, had become reality.

Odessa giggled loudly after drawing that purple smile on Liberty's shoulder blade. When the black-haired girl turned to her, eyes wide, asking if Odessa was sure about this, Odessa would respond by nodding and then pressing down on the top of her can of purple body paint again, spraying a thin line of ink across Liberty's breast, moving it in a gradually diminishing spiral that ended with a generous spray of paint right on the Italian-American's nipple. "Of course I'm sure. The paint should wash off of us after a few days, so nothing will be permanent. And I just can't resist turning you into my own personal work of art." Odessa would bend down and drop the can of purple paint, instead picking up a can of green paint and shaking it, preparing her next move. "The only rule I have in mind is that we must take care not to spray paint in each other's eyes or mouth. If you want to paint on my face, you may—just let me know first so I can prepare myself!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:35 am

All things considered, Liberty wouldn't have been surprised to learn this was the first time Odessa had ever even touched a spray can. With that in mind, she did a pretty good smiley face. Not bad for a newbie.

”Soooooooo…” Liberty had started to say something, but she found herself at a loss for words - again -  as Odessa drew over her skin. The spray was surprisingly cold, due to some fancy molecule thing with a name that she couldn’t remember off the top of her head, and the feel of it made her shiver. In a good way.

So. They were doing this. But before they began, Liberty wanted to show Odessa how much she appreciated the effort she was making here. All night long, she’d gone out of her way to be a good host, treating her, clothing her, washing her even when she was acting like a total bitch.

Odessa deserved something. On top of that, Liberty was extremely horny right now, and needed some way to get release.

She could think of the perfect way to solve both problems.

Liberty stepped forward, grabbed Odessa by the back of her head, and pulled her in for a kiss, smashing their lips together with a hungry embrace. Her tongue roamed around Odessa’s mouth, quickly mapping out the interior, their lips slid along each other, and she let out a deep moan that would resonate through the black beauty’s throat.

Rough. Wild. Sloppy. The only way she ever did it.

”All right, then.” Liberty pulled away with an innocent smile, moving like they’d just shared the most chaste of platonic hugs. She gave her spray a good shaking and stepped back, running a few design through her head and imagining it on Odessa’s body. ”Where to start, where to start…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:49 am

Odessa was already having fun, first with the smiley face that she had drawn on Liberty's shoulder blade, and then with the spiral which she had drawn that took up most of Liberty's right breast. Odessa was still getting used to creating art with a spray can, of course, and Liberty would have been correct if she had guessed that this was Odessa's first time ever picking up a can of spray paint. But she had plenty of time to perfect her skills, and she could always spray over a previous design if she had an unexpected burst of inspiration.

Liberty still seemed to be in shock when she had her breast painted purple by Odessa, shivering and shaking and not saying much at all just yet. But after that design had been applied to her boob, Liberty seemed to figure everything out in her head. She looked into Odessa's eyes, and she smiled. Odessa gazed back into Liberty's eyes and smiled, too. There was not only trust and friendship that she felt between them, but also, as they stood all but naked in front of each other, with only the white panties Odessa had bought to cover them, a palpable sexual attraction. It had been simmering all night, and now, as the two stood nearly nude in the bedroom, it was bubbling up to the surface. As Liberty leaned in close to her, Odessa's lips parted to say something, but before she could, the space for her words was suddenly filled by Liberty's mouth, as the raven-haired woman grabbed onto teh back of Odessa's head and pulled her into a rough, aggressive kiss.

Liberty wasn't the only one who was extremely horny right now. Odessa moaned plaintively into the kiss, as her own tongue eagerly met Liberty's, rubbing up against it and swapping some saliva before Liberty pulled away. Odessa nearly pulled Liberty back in, but the look in Liberty's eyes told Odessa that her friend was trying to think of what she should paint upon Odessa's body. So Odessa would restrain herself. Instead of going after Liberty for another kiss, Odessa would step back and strike a pose, ruffling her white hair with one hand held behind her head, pushing out her chest, and then placing her other hand on her hip, which she thrusted in Liberty's direction. It was a glamor pose which hopefully showed off all fo her best features for Liberty to peruse.

"Don't feel like you have to get it perfect the first time. We have plenty of paint. We can paint each other like one of our French girls all night long, whenever the inspiration strikes," Odessa would advise, smiling a bit as she made the reference and the suggestion, waiting to see what Liberty would do first.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:02 am

If Liberty had tried to get anyone else into a liplock like that, it would’ve likely resulted in some sort of lawsuit, whether the person she was tongue wrestling with was a lesbian or not. Even in the super steamy atmosphere of the AFW, some things were improper. Liberty was basically gambling that the Odessa she’d come to know throughout the evening was the sort of person who wouldn’t mind bringing things out into the open.

Which, it turned out, she was. Lucky her.

In fact, there was a moment where it looked like Odessa was going screw the foreplay and go right to the main event. Liberty wouldn’t have complained - she never complained about a good fuck - but it would’ve been such a waste for this elaborate setup. This was about experimenting, and she was very intrigued about using Odessa’s body as a canvas. Again. This would be considerably more civil than the last time.

The French girls thing Odessa mentioned sounded like a reference to something, but Liberty couldn’t make heads or tails of it. Really, she was busy staring her partner over - not just because she had a great body, though that was part of it. Loved those tits.

No, Liberty’s mind was more on the possibilities.

She picked up a can of white spray paint and made her way over, giving it a good shaking, then kneeled down and started to work over Odessa’s legs. She went for a gothic theme, just something to start with, drawing along the lines of Odessa’s supple muscles, highlighting her curves with sharp edges, giving the impression of armor on her skin. Liberty’s hand moved with a practiced, skillful ease - while this was the first time she’d ever spray-painted anyone with any serious intentions, she still managed to apply the same precision and care she would’ve used for her best tags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:07 am

Odessa was reluctant to let Liberty go when she could have just pulled her visitor over to the bed and had her right then and there. Neither of them were strangers to those sorts of liaisons, clearly, even if Liberty kept hers strictly private when compared to some of Odessa's in-ring escapades. They both were feeling some very strong attraction to each other, and there was no doubt what was going to happen when they were done painting each other. Or in the middle of their little art class. But Odessa wanted to let Liberty relax and go wild with her tagging skills—after spending the last few hours in Odessa's world, she wanted to make a visit to Liberty's—and she was excited to see what sort of art Liberty might create with Odessa's body as a canvas. Becoming a work of art felt like a thrilling prospect for the British beauty.

Liberty kneeled down, setting down the red can of spray paint which she had first picked up and picking up a white can instead, giving it a shake as she leaned in towards Odessa's legs. Odessa would stand up straight and straighten her legs, as well, keeping them about shoulder-width apart so that Liberty could reach every inch of the long, brown limbs with little trouble. As she felt the cool spray of paint particles on her skin, Odessa would shiver slightly, and wiggle her shoulders, but she kept her lower body still, making sure to be a good canvas for her artist companion as the gorgeous raven-haired Liberty got to work.

She very quickly began to create an armor-like pattern across Odessa's legs, making them appear to shine even in the average lighting of the bedroom. The way she painted along the contours of Odessa's muscles began to turn Odessa's legs into a work of art that looked as if it had come straight from the pages of a comic book—or even from the hallowed corridors of the National Gallery. Odessa would cross her arms and make a happy little noise as she looked down at Liberty and her transforming legs. "Now you're making me feel silly for drawing such an awkward smiley face and spiral, love," she would say, complimenting Liberty's art while, at the same time, trying to figure out what she might paint on her friend which would improve upon the admittedly rough two patterns she had already created on Liberty's shoulder and tit.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:05 pm

Liberty was so focused on work that she almost didn’t notice what Odessa was saying right off the bat. She had a way of doing that when she got into her artwork. The little details made all the difference, and she liked to focus on them. Just like any painter with any canvas, it was all about focus and patience.

”Hm?” She perked up a moment after Odessa spoke, after the words had fully sunken into her brain. ”Eh, I’ve seen worse from a first try. Nine times out of ten, the first time someone gets their hand on a spray can, they go crazy with the damn thing and don’t really get how to use it.”

She made her way upwards now, going to Odessa’s luscious breasts.  A lot of space to work with up there, and she took her time. A little lining around the contours of her skin, highlighting the curves, helping to stand out - not that they needed that sort of help, but it was a nice touch. She had to be careful not to cover them too much, however, because she planned on having her face deep in those breasts in the near future.

”But that’s not the best way to use it, you know?” She moved her way over to the side, getting a better angle before she continued. ”Graffiti’s art. Work just like any art, you gotta take your time.” She rolled her eyes for a quick second before continuing on. ”Well, as much time as you can take before the cops catch up.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:02 am

Liberty truly underwent a transformation when she was at work with the paint. Odessa had never realized that graffiti could inspire such a zen-like state of concentration in a tagger. While she was not of the snooty sort that scoffed at paintings realized on the walls of buildings and decried them as not being art, she had not understood just how much like a more traditional artist a tagger like Liberty was. Watching her work felt like peeking over the shoulder of a Michelangelo, or a Botticelli. And to be the canvas upon which Liberty was working sent tingles up Odessa's spine which were very difficult to control.

But control them she must, for she was, after all, a canvas, one to which plenty of fine details still had to be added. Odessa stood still, making only slight movements with her upper body while Liberty was still working on her legs. "I can see how one might get carried away. Though I suppose you wouldn't want to be too timid, either. No?"

As Liberty's focus shifted upwards to Odessa's chest, Odessa would raise her arms up above her head, one hand grabbing the other wrist as she held them there. She pushed her breasts out slightly, but only slightly. If she had puffed out her chest like some posturing admiral, then Liberty's art would have been distorted when she stood normally. All Odessa did was make certain that she was not hampering Liberty's artistic genius through poor posture.

"Mm..." Odessa would murmur, as she felt the cool touch of the paint upon her skin. "You really do have an interesting past, don't you? Other than a single speeding ticket, I don't believe I've ever had much trouble with the police." She smiled and chuckled softly. "I enjoy hearing about what you do. Your protesting, and your activism, you know. That is thrilling to me. And there is something which draws me inexorably to you. I suppose, in at least some ways, opposites attract, don't they? Though we're not opposite in all ways..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:15 am

”Timid?” Liberty smirked and raised an eyebrow, only taking a moment’s pause from her work before she went back at it with renewed vigor. ”Pretty sure I can’t even do ‘timid’. Been like this since the day I was born - came out raging, haven’t stopped ever since.”

Very true. According to her parents, she was an exceptionally noisy child, with a weird habit of breaking anything she could get her grimy paws on.

The front side was well taken care of now - well, except for Odessa’s face. As tempting as it was to try and do some decorations up top, Liberty was feeling ever-so-slightly tipsy.

So, instead, she started to move around Odessa, getting over behind her. But she didn’t immediately start up. Instead, she took a moment to step back and really appreciate the canvas. The curves. The bumps. The right proportion of flesh.

”A lot easier to appreciate this when it’s not so close up.” She reached down and gave Odessa’s ass a good squeeze, two hands for two cheeks, letting her fingers sink in deep before she pulled away.

”We do have a lot in common, yeah. I think we both have the same healthy appreciation for certain parts of the female anatomy.” Liberty stepped back and started shaking the can up, getting ready for another round. ”When you pressing up against my face, I could tell you were getting into it. Like, really getting into it. Big-time fetish for you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next