Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 20 Registered, 1 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, CybeastGregarX, d_ultsch, Deus001, FlameofHope, Kelsea, kerflubble, LARIATO, Lobo, MacbookAir, mnpinner, Mystery Dragon, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, snappleR, TiefBlau, Winner3, xalex, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Comments: 2

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

My Fair Lady

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My Fair Lady

Post by Daaharu on Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:26 am

Odessa did not spare Liberty from any sensation as she sat down on her face. She did not try to distribute her weight to her knees any more than she otherwise would, and she did not bother trying to allow for some small air channel to sneak between her butt cheeks and replenish the oxygen in Liberty's lungs. Odessa would make sure that Liberty was not at risk of passing out—at least until it was clear that that was what Liberty wanted. Besides, as kinky a woman as Odessa was, breath play was something she had comparatively little experience with. And she was willing to bet Liberty would have fun with it, too.

Liberty purred shortly after Odessa sat down on her face, and the purr caused Odessa's dark skin to vibrate, each butt cheek trembling slightly as the purr stimulated them. Not only did the vibrations affect her, but Liberty's breath was warm, and the purr warmed Odessa's rear end, as well. The whole effect of that one simple sound was to make Odessa's pussy start dripping with excitement in almost record time. She moaned out loud and wiggled her ass, trying to force Liberty deeper between her cheeks, trying to keep her completely cut off from fresh air or any sight or sensation besides Odessa's big, wide, round ass.

"Mmmm...should I see if you're enjoying this as much as I am?" Odessa would ask, now sliding a hand down Liberty's body. It slid over her tits, giving them a quick squeeze, before trailing down her belly and heading for her pussy. It almost made it there, but Odessa would pause, keeping her fingers halfway between Liberty's navel and her labia. Then, with a chuckle, Odessa would gently tap on Liberty's upper crotch with her fingers and draw them away again. "On second thought, a little mystery never hurt anyone," Odessa teased, as she would not actually play with Liberty's sex.

Not just yet.

"I should start painting, in any case," Odessa would say, as she picked up a can again and aimed it at Liberty's ankle. Odessa paused, running through her design again in her head. Yes, this was what she wanted to paint on her new friend. With another breath, Odessa would then press the top of the can and let the silver paint spray in a steady stream onto Liberty's leg!

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:39 am

Odessa sat down on Liberty’s face.

A simple sentence, but one that carried a lot of meaning for Liberty, for a lot of reasons. On top of it all, there was the realization that she’d let Odessa do that in the first place - it spoke volumes to what had gone down tonight, how a bath and some food had really turned their relationship upside down in record time. The last this happened, she’d been bucking like a bronco in the saddle, vainly trying to get her head free of the all-encompassing flesh. Now, she was far, far more accepting.

That wasn’t to say she just back and did nothing. She let her head move around as much as it could in Odessa’s ass, sliding it about from side to side, getting in nice and deep. She moaned, letting her long, hard growls shake the black beauty’s core, tickle her insides. And, of course, her tongue and mouth got into the action, as well. A little lick here. A little nibble there. All punctuated by occasional bits of moving her head from side to side, testing to see just how solidly she was locked in the ‘hold’.

In a moment, though, she wouldn’t have to pretend to struggle. Odessa was clearly not content to just sit idly by on her new throne . She stayed active, and sure enough, Liberty fell delicate fingers play about her sex, teasing at it. Touching and tapping, like a painist warming up on the keys. Heating Liberty up, but not letting her pop.

Not just yet.

As she’d learned before, being under Odessa’s ass was like diving underneath the ocean waves. Beautiful place, super sexy experience, but if you spent too long under the water...

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:01 am

It was a funny, almost surreal, but most certainly amazing feeling. Oh, how Liberty had struggled the last time Odessa had sat down on her face. And how Odessa had struggled before that, a year ago now, or nearly so, when Liberty had won their first match with her ass nearly consuming the Briton's head. Now, with their newfound detente, the two of them could enjoy simple pleasures such as this. Liberty was moving her head, but not in an attempt to escape. She was moving it in all the right ways.

Odessa felt the little lick here, and the little nibble there. She would fidget as she felt the smaller touches of mouth against her smooth ass, and then let out a moan when Liberty's tongue traced its way more slowly and sensually across her round posterior. Liberty was taking full advantage of her time down there, taking in Odessa's ass in virtually every way she could...and thoroughly distracting the British woman from the painting that she was supposed to be doing right now.

And so, it was slow going, but her work was beginning to make sense to her. She noticed places where she needed to shade Liberty's skin differently than in others. And she found ways to create the effect that she was going for in a more efficient manner than she had originally planned for. It was very exciting, and even if her ass hadn't been receiving Liberty's ministrations, Odessa would have been turned on just from getting this view of Liberty's body. Long legs, thick thighs, tasty crotch, smooth tummy, big and firm tits...

All but her face and ass were in view. But those might have been her two most perfect features. Odessa suddenly felt a pang of jealousy, as she wanted that wide, round, pale ass in her face, enveloping her and nearly suffocating her like...

Oh, she should probably let Liberty breathe! Odessa lifted her ass upm not high enough to really put any space between it and Liberty's face, but high enough for her to get the oxygen she needed to stay awake. "Keep it up," Odessa would moan huskily, the musk of her sex probably pungent for Liberty now, clearly indicating her arousal. "Worship me, love..."

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:28 am

...god damn it, Liberty should’ve thought to record this.

Not for sale or anything like that - this sort of thing, while hot as fuck, wasn’t anything more than what you could typically watch on one of Friction’s steamier shows. But for personal use. Repeated personal personal. Repeated, extremely personal, possibly sticky private use.

Beyond that, though, Liberty wanted to see what she could see from her current position. She wanted to hear Odessa’s moans with perfect clarity instead of just feeling them filtered through the skin. She wanted to see the looks on her face. see what she was doing. Was she feeling herself up, touching her where Liberty couldn’t reach? Questions that would remain unanswered.

Then again, there was something to letting her imagination run wild…

Speaking of imagination, it seemed like Odessa’s was in full swing. Not being able to see where the brush would land next made the whole thing so much more electrifying. Every stroke made Liberty jerk about. Every strike made her squirm. The closer the brush came to her hot spots, the louder her moans became. It was like her body was an instrument, and Odessa was figuring out the right way to play it.

But Liberty, like all humans, needed air, and she finally got it when Odessa lifted her ass up, just enough for her to breath and do not much else. She sucked in some big gulps of oxygen, then went about getting the second most important thing to her at the moment.

She pressed her lips to Odessa’s ass and peppered it with kiss, moving from cheek to cheek as best she could, doing her best to worship it properly while she was still able.

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Odessa lifted her ass for just long enough that Liberty could get one good breath in, staving off suffocation but never letting the Italian-American woman get used to the feeling of not having Odessa's ass on her face again. After Liberty had caught her breath, Odessa would immediately let her ass drop back down onto Liberty's face, the rump landing on her with a soft smack of flesh, not really with the force of a punch, but perhaps with enough force to surprise and excite Liberty further.

After she did, Odessa did lift her ass up slightly so that Liberty could kiss it, as that would be hard to do if her head was pinned in place and her lips were pressed up into one place, no matter how special that place may be. With all of this movement, and with the warm, slightly wet feeling of those puckered lips peppering her ebony butt cheeks with kisses, it was difficult to focus on turning Liberty's body into a work of art. Odessa was getting turned on as she held Liberty in this position, and there was a naggling little part of her which wanted to give up on the painting and just ride Liberty's face for all it was worth.

Odessa filed the suggestion away for the future. The near future, but the future nonetheless. Because, as she traced the curvature of Liberty's hips with a thin spray of paint, and then unleashed a steady stream onto the other woman's tummy, Odessa could see that, despite her relative lack of skill, her masterpiece was coming together. Liberty was shining.

"I'm almost done, darling...though I'll let you keep worshipping me for as long as you'll please," Odessa would purr.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:37 am

Getting smacked in the face by an ass was a unique experience. Granted, just about everything Liberty was doing right now qualified as a ‘unique experience, but this in particular.

Odessa’s ass was wide and encompassing, but backed with some good muscle, covering in a soft, sweaty shell. When it came down on Liberty, it was like a seal that took over the world, a perfect cover that kept her from experiencing anything beyond the flesh, and she would’ve been content to stay under it for hours, if not for the whole thing where she didn’t want to die from asphyxiation, not matter sexy it was.

Asphyxiation. Assphyxiation. Heh.

But there was something to be said for being able to properly worship the piece of art before her, too, and she indulged in it as Odessa went about her work, letting the sounds of her smacking lips fill the room. It was a good thing, and in typical fashion, it wasn’t meant to last.

”Eh, take your time.” Liberty took a long drag, running her tongue up and down the length of Odessa’s ass. Quite a journey, lots of ground to cover. ”Can’t rush art, right?”

She had to admit, though - she was a little curious what Odessa was coming up with, and she tried to swerve her head around the black beauty's ass just enough to get a good look.

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:28 am

Odessa's ass smacked into Liberty's face, once again creating a sweaty seal that separated the black-haired woman's face from the outside world, but only for a few seconds before the Briton pulled her ample, round rear back up and made sure to let Liberty breathe. Liberty repaid her very kindly for that privilege, as she peppered Odessa's brown skin with kisses, the sound of her smacking lips filling the room, challenged only by the very soft hiss of the spray can as it unleashed a thin line of silver paint along the taut rise of Liberty's abdomen.

"Very true. And I'm afraid I am not as blessed as you are artistically," Odessa would admit, as she would finish her work on Liberty's stomach. She had a little bit of flesh left to paint, but she would have to pause as she felt Liberty's face trying to peek around her big bum to steal a glimpse, the pale cheek of her face gently rubbing against the darker lower cheek of the ebony beauty. Odessa would look over her shoulder and make a teasing chiding sound with her mouth.

"Tsk tsk. Peeking gets punished!" Odessa would insist, and she would slide her rump back, intending to sit full on Liberty's face again, completely enveloping it between those two sweaty mounds of flesh! Of course, scooting back gave Odessa access to Liberty's chest, too...since Liberty's wonderful design, that began as a suit of armor on her legs, made its way up to highlight her chest as if it were glowing, Odessa just had to put a little bit of paint on those perfect, melon-sized mammaries.

While Liberty's face may have been engulfed by Odessa's ass, she might have, just for an instant, been able to catch a glimpse of a smooth, silver-grey, almost stone-like texture covering her legs, shaded to accentuate her strong muscles and womanly curves...

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:29 am

”’Blessed’.” Liberty had a little laugh - as much as you could have when you were busy worshipping the ass of the hot, naked woman above you - and gave her head a little shake. [color=#993300]”Not the way my parents would've described-”[/color

Liberty was just about to go into a little reminiscing, when she was suddenly interrupted by a fine ass smacking her in the face. Definitely one of the better things to be interrupted by.

Both a surprise yelp and a pleased moan were lost in the folds of Odessa’s flesh, along with more - many more - loving licks, moving her head from side to side, exploring every bit of flesh she could her lips on. And her tongue. And her teeth. Odessa had the most biteable ass...

It was good. But not quite enough.

Odessa was working away at her chest, so she figured her arms were freed up, and if they weren’t, well, it wasn’t like her host had a problem asserting her will from this position. She reached up as much as she could and her hands down Odessa’s backside, massaging the flesh between her fingers, kneading it like dough. A pinch there, a prod here, shaping and working on, savoring the sensation of soft flesh and strong muscle.

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:54 am

Odessa interrupted Liberty when she sat square on her face again, enveloping the beautiful woman between those two ebony cheeks, but reminded herself of what Liberty was saying so that she might possibly ask her new friend later. Odessa loved having a sexy time with a jaw-dropping beauty like Liberty, but she also wanted to know a little bit more about her new friend—where she came from, where she wanted to go, and things of that nature.

Liberty went back to letting her mouth roam all over Odessa's ass. The licks and kisses were wonderful, and they made Odessa smile as she drew a line of paint across both of Liberty's breasts to act as the base layer for her drawing. She only had a couple of steps left before her body of work was complete, and she could allow Liberty to stand up and inspect it for herself...

Liberty went further than before with her worship, now. The sharp, but not painful, feeling of Liberty's teeth biting into her ass made Odessa's eyes open wide, as a big splash of pleasure washed across her and temporarily stunned her. The biting...oh, the biting was good! "Oooh!" Odessa would moan. She was almost jealous, though, that Liberty got to spend so much time under her ass and she had not gotten a chance to reciprocate the worship. Perhaps, once her work of art was complete, Odessa would make that request of Liberty...oh, to have that plump, round ass covering her face, taking her breath away...

Odessa would whimper again as she felt Liberty's hands grabbing at her ass, beginning to massage it and knead the flesh between nimble fingers. "Oh, you are quite the tease...but two can have fun in this position..."

With another little purr, Odessa would begin to gyrate her hips again, moving them in a circle, grinding her ass in small circles over Liberty's face!

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:28 pm

Liberty was not known for her patience. At all. She unwrapped presents early, she skipped ahead in lines, she often started a match before the bell could ring. As a child, she’d been diagnosed with some fancy anxiety disorder that she didn’t care to remember. It was probably bullshit - she just didn’t like to wait around when she didn’t have to. Life was short, why waste seconds for no reason?

But, here, she was torn. She wanted to see what Odessa was getting up to, how the art was coming along, but at the same time, they were having one hell of a breathplay session. Half of her wanted it to end, the other half wanted it to keep going on and on and on…

The latter half won out for now.

She continued her hands-on worship of Odessa’s magnificent ass, rubbing that soft flesh through her fingers, and she would’ve been content to do that for quite a while. Odessa had other ideas, it seemed - she picked up the pace, and soon Liberty’s face was pressed hard, swirled about, mashed into the floor by powerful hips that belong to a powerful woman.

She moaned, she shrieked, she roared into Liberty’s ass, loving every single second of it.

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top