Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

freeko, mnpinner, ScyldScefing, starvalentine, TheEditor1023, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Hentai Title Match: Belle B. Barker Vs. Valerie Von Vulpes

AFW :: Tension :: PPV

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hentai Title Match: Belle B. Barker Vs. Valerie Von Vulpes

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:19 am

Jay didn't like what he saw. He thought it was about time that Valerie got back in the ring. And she was likely thinking the same. But he didnt want to confront Leo. He decided to himself that action spoke much louder than words.

While the two of them were struggling around, Jay got closer. After Leo took some steps back, Jay stepped between them both to allow the woman the needed window to get up.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:25 am

Valerie moaning a bit while shes down on her knee, panting until someone gets in between her and Leo and it was a little boy, more likely hes part of lumberjack of Tension, trying to give her some space, smiling at him.

"Huff.... well arent you a good boy~" she press her lips on her two fingers and transfer the kiss and press into the boy, Jay she thinks, thanking him in her own way, eventually, she tries to stumble back on her feet and moving towards to the ring, hoping to roll back in and get into more 'trouble' with Belle.

KillerV

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:58 am

"Good is a very flexible and subjective term. Besides, I dont like to see a woman needlessly hurt..." He looked back at Leo, then back to Valerie. "Unless Im the one doing it of course..." He felt her fingers press against his face. He smiles at her after and begins to stroll away when she got close enough to the ring.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:35 am

Once Belle saw that Valerie was on her way back towards the ring, she hopped from her position lounging on the ropes and strutted towards the big breasted Romanian. When she was close, as Valerie was beginning to rise, Belle reached for Valerie's hair and yanked hard on it, looking to crash her knee into Valerie's head and keep her dazed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:03 pm

"Yes," The Spaniard voiced as he moved away from the iron guard railings "...a good trained little boy" Leo said in Jay's direction, mimicking Valerie's voice with a mocking tone that one might use when speaking lovingly to a child. He smirked in his usual way and casually passed by the smaller guy to take up his place back close to the apron of the ring.

Spotlight
characters:

& of course ThE BRaT PaCK

Kelsea

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:42 am

Valerie can finally move to the ring so she can slowly roll herself in, though thats where the cowgirl Belle is waiting for the busty Romanian woman. She felt her hair getting grabbed just to hold onto her in place and put a well place knee strike to the head, stunning the woman as she groan from the hit, yet still having her hands holding onto Belle hand, hoping to pry it off.

KillerV

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:02 am

With Valerie dazed, Belle could feel the girl trying to pull off her grip. She grinned and licked her lips. "Don't worry yer pretty lil head. I'll be lettin go soon enough!" Belle would back up and tug at Valerie's hair and then try and fling the Romanian through the air and send her crashing chest first back into the center of the ring rather harshly.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:20 am

Valerie havent been handle like this before, no.... it was a lie, she have been and likes it, this is no different at all except the goal to get the Hentai Tension title belt is on the line but its also hard to resist the urge enjoying getting hurt once n awhile.

She soon found her hair getting grabbed and yank hard, whipping her barely off the mat and thrown down with her busty breasts as cushion to land on, hurts even more but only her moans n groans coming out of her mouth. "Ohhhhh~" She slowly tries to turn over on her back, clutching her chest, panting the heat out of her mouth.

KillerV

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:20 am

Belle laughed and as Valerie rolled onto her back, Belle reached down to try and scoop up Valerie's ankles and spread the girl's legs wide. "Well, since ya like it so much, why don't I keep at it?" She said with a grin. "Don't worry though, everyone's gonna just love this one!"

Belle would then step over one of Valerie's legs and try and cross the busty Romanian's legs over her own. She was going to put try and put Valerie in the Sharpshooter. She was sure the crowd would love that. SHE knew she was going to like it and unless Valerie was a big fat liar, then the busty Romanian would probably like it too.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:11 am

Valerie laying on the mat with one leg pointing her knee up while reaching for her head holding onto from such head pain yet it felt good that sent all the tingling sensations down to her whole busty body.

She soon felt her thick legs getting a hold of and lifting up, she looks right at Belle as the girl taunting Valerie before going in and apply her submission hold, turning the busty Romanian over facing down while her legs is trapped, caught easily in a Sharpshooter. "Ohhhhh!~" rolling her lips while her forearms pressing against the mat, lightly struggles while staying in to enjoy this new pain and pleasure, she couldnt help but to moan inappropriately. "Ahhhhh~ That hurt, oh that hurt so much~ Mmmmm~"

KillerV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top