Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kelsea, Mystery Dragon, Teesta, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Garm Takanashi "Hell's Watchdog"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garm Takanashi "Hell's Watchdog"

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:24 am

Name: Garm Takanashi

Sex: Female

Eyes:  Amber

Hair: dyed blonde with some turquoise in the back

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 165 lbs

Nationality: Japanese

Alignment: Heel

Entrance Theme - The Destroyer (Shared with Hazuki)

Wrestling Style:  While Garm is primarily a power grappler with hard strikes, most of her weight is from muscle instead of fat, and she’s surprisingly agile for someone her size, able to pull off dropkicks and very limited and mostly simplistic form of high flying off the middle turnbuckle, usually just for clotheslines, shoulder tackles, and cross bodies.
Attire:  Same as pic:

Favored moves:  loves using shoulder tackles to knock lighter opponents to the ground, throwing hard punches, occassionally leaping off the middle turnbuckle for a flying shoulder tackle or clothesline.

Moonsault: An admittedly awkward and unpolished move, and one that Garm doesn’t often use, as it has a short range and while she’s just agile enough to pull it off, requires her to be relatively fresh to pull off, making it less likely for her to go for it as the match goes on, and should she miss, it takes a lot out of her. Still, on the occassions she does pull it off, it’s pretty effective, landing her entire weight on her opponent.

Top Rope Splash: An alternate finisher from the Moonsault, used when she’s too tired or beat up to go for the former, due to its simplicity, though it lacks the extra height. Garm simply climbs to the top rope and leaps off, landing with all of her weight down on her opponent in a big splash.

Running Powerslam: Garm lifts her opponent onto her shoulder and takes a running start, before dropping down and slamming her opponent onto the mat with all her weight behind her.

Personality: Nowadays, Garm likes to consider herself as a prizefighter of sorts, willing to get in the ring for the right price or the right match, but otherwise content to sit outside and perform her bodyguard duties, so long as nobody gets in her face. Outside of the ring, she’s a loudmouthed braggart who likes to talk big and eat big, but as long as she isn’t provoked into a fight, is easy enough to be around.

History: Garm has always, since childhood, been a big, boisterous, brusier. From getting it fights at the playground, to competing in eating contests at fairs, to getting suspended from school, Garm was always provoking or letting herself be provoked into some kind of fight or competition. It was natural then, that she would choose the career path of a professional wrestler, where she could eat big, talk big, and fight big, and at the time, there was no bigger place to fight than the Wrestle Angels league.

While she never achieved much title success in Wrestle Angels, with her biggest win being a singles win over main star Chigusa Yuuki, Garm never really minded, content with fighting whoever was bold enough to step into the ring with the big bruiser.

Eventually though, the decisions by the leagues hire ups to push and promote the cuter, fancier dressed “Idols” of the roster meant Garm was getting pushed further and further to the sidelines, competing less against bigger names and instead being relgated to facing the smaller and younger rookies and training girls, most of whom she beat with ease. Eventually, without real challenges, Garm stopped having fun in the ring and became one of the many girls who chose to leave Wrestle Angels before it sank into a sea of debt and bankruptcy.

For a few years after leaving the ring, Garm found work as a bouncer, content with that line of work until she got a visit from another former Angel, Hazuki Musumi, who had an interesting proposal for her. Hazuki was joining the AFW, a wrestling league that started the same time as Wrestle Angels and had eventually eclipsed it so in popularity that they finally bought the league outright.

Hazuki desired to sign up and finally gain the glory for herself that she never got in WA, and wanted to hire Garm to be her bodyguard and tag partner. With Hazuki’s promises of big pay, and that she would only have to get in the ring with competitive fighters and not small jobbers, Garm found herself excited and eager to put on her old ring attire and ply her trade once again.

Misc. Facts:

Garm is a big eater, and has in fact, been banned from a couple different resturants as a result.

While Garm will never actually turn down a challenge, she has no interest in fighting weaklings who can’t compete with her, desiring strong fighters and enjoying the idea of being defeated as much as she does winning.

Wins 0/Losses 1

Garm was defeated by Alaina Sanders via DQ

1. Garm and Hazuki debut

2. Garm takes on Alaina Sanders in a tough match involving cheating!LOSS

See the full roster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top