Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Valrie Constance

Go down

Valrie Constance Empty Valrie Constance

Post by Serpon Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:08 am

Name: Valrie Constance
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown (Orange when wearing special contacts)
Hair: Blond (dyes it white)
Height: 5'9
Weight: 145
Nationality: Canada
Alignment: Heel
Persona: Zombie/Rockstar (Of course she is a human who is just pretending to be a zombie)
Entrance music: Reaper, Reaper (Valrie wrote it and sings it herself)

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Tries to overpower and utterly dominate her opponent.  Will resort to cheating and other dirty tactics to gain an advantage.  May even attack her opponent before the match to gain an advantage.

Style: Powerhouse

Preferred Attacks: Slams, Strikes

Preferred Matches: Hardcore, Coffin Matches, anything chaotic like royal rumbles and elimination chamber matches.

Endurance: 5/5
Strength: 5/5
Speed: 3/5
Defense: 3/5
Technique: 3/5

Favored moves: Big Boot, Using Illegal Weapons, Clothesline

Finishing moves:

Black Out: Super Kick

Riot: Superman Punch

Anarchy: DDT

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Valrie is a loner and a rebel.  She doesn't like to follow the rules and doesn't like when people tell her what to do.  She doesn't hold any respect for anyone or care about what other thinks of her and when in the ring she will break the rules and possibly even attack the referee.

Outside the ring, Valrie is still a loner and rebel but is a bit more respectful.  

Past/History:  Valrie came from an average Canadian family.  As a young child, she was a pretty normal girl who loved music.  She got decent grades and school and was pretty tech-savvy for her age.  Yet when her teenage years came, she began to go through a rebellious phase as her talent in music grew more and more.  In addition, she would also get into fights and trouble often.  Her parents came down hard on her, grounding her for a long time.  During this time, she would practice playing instruments and uploaded her songs to YouTube.

Her videos, at first, didn't get much attention but after sending it to her friends and family members who showed it to their friends and posted it on social media websites, she began to gain a cult following.  This would last for about a year before being discovered by a famous artist who decided to take her under his wing.

Over the course of two years, she was trained until she became eighteen and release her album under the band name Banshee.  Her songs proved to be popular not record breaking but popular none the less.  She would act like a living dead girl, doing heavy metal songs and music about zombies.  Although eventually her mentor and she had a falling out with one of her uploaded YouTube videos as he attempted to monetize them for himself and rob Valrie of her hard work.  Enraged by this, she would cut off ties with her teacher and reupload all her videos for free.

Cutting her ties with her teacher left her in a trouble situation with all sorts of legal problems.  Though she managed to get through this, it proved to be a hard time in her life and resulted in her having lots of anger issues and trust issues as well.  Since then she has remained distant from people though she loves her fans and still talks to her parents despite not having the best relation with them.  

As her music career started to grow again, the stress would start to get to her.  She would try to work this out by hit a punching bag or sparing with people.  Eventually, she decided to take some wrestling lessons before wanting to give AFW a shot as she saw it as a way to increase her popularity and work out her anger and stress.  She would keep her Rockstar Zombie Persona when doing matches.

Wrestling Attire:  Valrie has the same attire when she performing on stage or in the ring.  She will put a powder all over her body to make her skin seemed grayish to look like she is undead.  When arriving at a match, she will come with a replica of her custom built guitar.

Fun Facts:

-Valrie leads a band called Banshee

-Not only is Valrie a talented with a Guitar but she is an excellent singer as well

-Valrie has a custom built Guitar which she has insured, this guitar is built to go with her playing style

-Valrie obviously has anger management issues as well as trust issues

-Though she enjoys role-playing, she will try to hide this fact from almost everyone.

-Hates Halloween because she feels everyone is copying her zombie act

-Loves to cheer for the underdog and being the underdog as well

-Loves horror movies, especially ones about zombies

AFW Information

Record:
Wins: 0
Losses: 1
Draws: 0

History
Spoiler:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends: