by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Lovers Contest! Lapin Yun Vs Jack Frost!

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Lovers Contest! Lapin Yun Vs Jack Frost!  - Page 5 Empty Re: A Lovers Contest! Lapin Yun Vs Jack Frost!

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:20 pm

While looking back up at Jack a weak smile formed on Lapin's exhausted face. Even though they were supposed to be treating each other like normal opponents Jack couldn't help but ask if she was ok, and the fact that the spirit cared so much made the timid rabbit feel quite happy.

"Yes.. I'm alright.." Lapin whispered in reply to Jack, currently having to devote a lot of energy into just breathing.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

A Lovers Contest! Lapin Yun Vs Jack Frost!  - Page 5 Empty Re: A Lovers Contest! Lapin Yun Vs Jack Frost!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:17 pm

"Take a couple breaths. We won't do anything until you are ready." Jack replied, resting his forehead against her own. The soft fur tickled his skin in a pleasant way, while his nose gently umped against her own.

He tightened his hug a tiny bit, sighing now that the adrenaline of the match was draining from his lanky frame.

A Lovers Contest! Lapin Yun Vs Jack Frost!  - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:31 pm

"Aha.. Would you be.. This nice to a.. Random opponent..?" Lapin giggled out quietly in response to Jack's gentle comments and actions, quite glad that she had been going up against Jack rather than some stranger due to the stipulations which had been put into play for this match-up.

"How.. Will you take.. Your reward..?" Lapin would eventually ask, curious about what Jack wanted for winning.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:35 pm

"You know me. I'm a nice guy. Though I may be a bit nicer to a sweet girl like you." Jack whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek with a chuckle. This is what he loved about her. She was a kind soul like himself, and always found the bright things in life, even when things looked bad.

"I think I have an idea about what I want." he smirked mischievously, leaning in close to whisper in her ear, "I want you to suck on my manhood. Fitting stake considering what you wanted me to do."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:20 pm

"Eheehee.. Sweet girl.." Lapin laughed out quietly at Jack's flattery, her smile growing larger as she received the nice little kiss on the cheek. Even if she had lost another match the timid rabbit didn't mind too much, at least she was being treated to kind words and loving embrace because of it, for the moment anyway.

With one of her large ears adjusting to listen to Jack's whispering Lapin's face suddenly lit up with a bright blush once more, the shy rabbit had only just calmed down somewhat, but already she was becoming flustered once again.

"W-Well.. A loss is a loss.. I Wouldn't expect you to do any different if somehow I had won." Lapin spoke out in a partially nervous fashion, slowly pushing herself up in preparation to give Jack what he had earned.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Jack stood up, looking down at the rabbit, "You ready for this Lapin?"

He reached down and caressed her cheek gently, waiting for his lover to be ready before he began.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:17 pm

"Mm Hm.." Lapin hummed to Jack in agreement before carefully crawling closer to him, slowly spreading his legs to get a good view of his erect member.

"You won this time.. But I'll get you next time.." Lapin explained while giving Jack a brief glance, not looking at him for more than a moment before looking back down at his still hardened member.

Without wasting any more time Lapin would open her mouth, slowly sliding her moist and warm area down onto Jack as far as she was able.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:21 pm

As Lapin opened her mouth, Jack gently guided her in as she wrapped her lips around his hard shaft. Almost instantly, the spirit moaned, his whole body stiffening up while the rabbit worked her magic on him. Being careful not to cause his lover to choke, Jack slowly rocked his hips against her.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:50 pm

With Jack's gentle guidance Lapin sensually sucked him off. Her head gradually bobbing up and down as she gave her lover a moist massage. Although she wasn't at all bitter about losing, the shy rabbit couldn't help but feel slightly humiliated, only because her defeat was being broadcast to thousands of people.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:42 pm

Jack's entire body shivered while Lapin sucked him off. The feeling of her mouth around his shaft was almost impossible to explain. A low moan slid from his mouth as he picked up the pace, still careful not to cause her discomfort.

"I love you Lapin." he said quietly to her.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next