by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fancy meeting you here

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Fancy meeting you here - Page 10 Empty Re: Fancy meeting you here

Post by Winner3 Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:08 pm

The group waited patiently but Shido was excited to meet their new favorite player. "I'll go on ahead and get an autograph for Daisuke!" He said in gleeful fashion as he dashed ahead of everyone. Without looking forward, he hadn't noticed that he rounded a few corners and found his way to the player's locker room. He promptly went inside and was greeted by their favorite player immediately, who just so happened to be on her way out. He blushed before uttering a simple "H.....Hi!"

Fancy meeting you here - Page 10 IgQk2vFancy meeting you here - Page 10 PP89dH8Fancy meeting you here - Page 10 ZoIhtGgFancy meeting you here - Page 10 C8s1fSFancy meeting you here - Page 10 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:53 pm

As Shido was about to take off Lita grabbed hold of him and kept him in place. "Easy there tiger. I don't think the women would take to kindly if a guy just suddenly barged in while they were changing." She thinks about it for a moment before adding "Some might, but I think you'd rather keep all of your teeth and your balls in check eh?" Players on the other team were beginning to file out from another room, which Lina pointed out to them. Some looked like they didn't want to deal with anyone but some would stop if asked.

A different girl was the first from the winning team to come out and look like they were ready to leave as did a few more shortly after. Some smelled like they didn't shower, which Lina quietly mentions to Shido if he asked about it is sometimes if there is only one shower stall some will opt to do it back at home instead of wait to have one. There was more than one there as the first lady who came out of the recent few did take a quick one. The next body that came out came a few minutes after, all of which if Shido or the group wanted to ask anything they would take the time to talk. The girl that spoke to them earlier came out and told him that the one they were waiting for might be a while longer but are encouraged to stay if they can. Daisuke was willing to stay and assuming everyone else would too, the woman would lean back inside the room and say something to her teammate in Japanese before getting a response that sounded positive. Turning back to the group she asks them to hold up as she thought of something as she saw one of their coaches sneak back inside. Going back inside she asks him something, as well as the lady of the hour, as well as the few people who were left and on their way out. From inside the shower stall responds to them, which outside of the locker room door everyone can hear a conversation is taking place, but it is hard to tell what is being said.

The girl from before and the coach make their way back outside. The team's coach tells them that they are invited inside if they want. the girl still there does offer to show them around while who they are waiting for is going through her post-game routine. Daisuke looks excised, yet calmly accepts in the invite. The coach leaves them to the girl still there, but she too looks like she wants to get going. Sion asks her if she is in a hurry, which she says that she isn't really but would like to get going sooner rather than later. Sion tells her that he knows of the locker room code, having played himself. Reminding himself of that he rushes to take his shoes off as they are still by the door, but on the inside now. He tells the other to do the same and the girl grins. She tells the one everyone is waiting on to hurry the fuck up, but does offer to show them around a little bit while they wait. It isn't very big if you were to compare it to rooms of NHL teams, but it was a bit bigger and had more things in it than most rooms in public arenas would.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:48 am

Shido quickly found himself pulled aside. Lita reprimanded him for being so impulsive, and rightfully so! He was about to make a mistake that he wouldn't be able to justify. He nodded as brunette explained to him why a guy shouldn't barge into a woman's locker room and how that may lead to some rather painful consequences. The fanboy let out an embarrassed "Oh yeah! D'oh!" as he thought about it for a second before realizing how it could have backfired.

He waited patiently with the rest of the group as the women left the locker room in small groups at a time. Some of the players smelled musky. Some were daintier than others. Many of them were discussing their performance during the game, complimenting each other and whatnot. After the same girl from earlier emerged, she took a moment to explain to Daisuke and the rest that the player they were interested in meeting might take just a little more time to get ready, which was fine by Shido and it seemed to be fine with Sion and the rest as well. Shido was still slightly embarrassed of being reprimanded and had allowed that to distract him from the discourse going on between the girl, coach, and other team mates. Before he realized it, they had been invited inside by the coach, himself!

With Daisuke accepting on the group's behalf, they entered. Shido turned a few shades redder as the group made their way in. As per Sion's instruction, he removed his shoes along with everyone else and overheard the girl accompanying them telling the player they're waiting for to hurry. They weren't sure what was keeping her, but in their own way, each member of the group was convinced that meeting her would be worth the wait.

Fancy meeting you here - Page 10 IgQk2vFancy meeting you here - Page 10 PP89dH8Fancy meeting you here - Page 10 ZoIhtGgFancy meeting you here - Page 10 C8s1fSFancy meeting you here - Page 10 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:19 pm

While she wasn’t taking much longer than usual, she did want to be a bit more presentable and usual after a game if a group of that many people wanted to see her.  As they walk around Daisuke accidentally catches a glance of the woman in question getting dressed.  The woman sees this and smiles and motions for her that it’s fine to come in to where she was.  Dai holds up a finger to tell her they’ll be a moment.  As she finishes putting on something that would be classified as business casual, Daisuke tells the other player that she heard the woman say she was ready for them.  She let out a sigh of relief as she wanted to get out of there.   Sion knows she isn’t trying to be rude in wanting to leave, having a feeling it might have been a long day for her.  Still he thanks her for showing them around, which she said she didn’t mind, just usually she’s gone by now.  She tells the woman of the hour not to forget to lock up before she leaves and takes off.

Lita wasn’t sure who was more excited to meet this player, Daisuke or Shido.  When then went to where she was she was sitting patiently and stood up when she saw them.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:59 pm

Shido was usually a bit more passive around women he was attracted to. He didn't seek to interact with everyone's woman of interest any more than the others did. It was obvious that she had already had a long day and the last thing he wanted to do was add to the list of annoyances she probably already dealt with today. As everyone waited for her to be ready to depart for the day,it occurred to Shido that he didn't recall her name.

"Hey, Sion?" Shido asked "When she's done for the day, do you wanna handle the introductions? The fanboy asked, hoping to catch her name again, since he hadn't remembered her Jersey or the name she was called on the loudspeaker during the game.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:06 pm

"Hm?" Sion was attempting to recall her name as well, remembering some from the game but not wanting to mix them up and look bad. As luck would have it the woman offered to introduce herself, Rio Nazyki. She did speak speak English, while not the best at it she was able to form understandable sentences even it was broken at times. Sion took care of introductions on their end, as Shido asked of him. She recognize Daisuke almost right away and looked glad to see her. Spotting Shido after Sion mentioned him, she took a moment to look him over. A grin came across her face as she had a feeling she could have some fun with this one if given the opportunity, but she quickly came back to reality.

She mentions to them that she has no post-game plans and if they want to go out somewhere together she's fine with that, she just wants to drop her stuff off at home first and tells them to follow. Going to the parking lot she throws her stuff in trunk and tells Daisuke to get up front. She then realizes that that leaves four of them to occupy the backseat as Sion, Lita, Lina, and Shido were left when Dai got up front. Lita had a feeling she should get back to her kids, and Lina had a feeling she might have work herself to do, though Rio didn't mind if they joined in. She lets them go and hopes they run into each other again. Rio finds out from Daisuke during the ride that Sion is the father of Lita's kids, and Dai's as well. This causes her to look back at Sion with the same look she made at Shido earlier. If he has young with two of the women she's met today then maybe he can show her a good time as well. She'd glad he stayed, though noticing Shido's size difference between them as both guys were in the back.

Just before they get to her place, Daisuke admits to Rio that she was turned on by her fight and the way she skated away victoriously. Rio raised and eyebrow and grinned. After telling her she's glad Dai approved of it she places a hand on Daisuke's thigh and says that she too can appreciate a good womanly figure when she sees one. Daisuke lets out a small "Mmmmm" after a moment. She looks back and grins at the guys just to tease them, which at a stop light Rio does the same, just to see how the guys react. When it turns green she looks ahead and continues. She tells the guys that she doesn't have a preference on gender, even if she gave the impression she gave indicated she preferred women. Sion tells her "It's alright" not bothered by it. When they get to her apartment she goes inside, buts if anyone will grab her stuff, if not she doesn't mind handling it herself.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:28 pm

Shido was glad that Sion took care of introductions. He was normally shy around women he was attracted to but would warm up to being able to compose himself around them. After all, he became cool with Daisuke, he definitely saw himself being able to get on good terms with Rio as well. Rio grinnin at him when the two met caused him to blush a bit. But he smiled back at her and complimented her on her performance during the game.

He was glad to hear that she was available and wouldn't mind hanging with them. Even going so far as to let them hitch a ride with her in her car. Shido was the first to express his thanks for the ride. But that was interrupted when Lita and Luna announced that they needed to head out. He said his goodbyes to the two and gave them goodbye hugs. He knew they weren't super close yet with only having spent one outing together but Shido wanted to get across that he appreciated their time and company, even if they didn't spend all that much time interacting. And that's exactly what he said to justify hugging.

As the everyone else made their way to Rio's place in her car, Sion and Shido looked on as Daisuke and Rio had their moment. They learned a fair amount about Rio, but Shido didn't want to comment on anything that transpired, as that might throw off the mood. He simply turned to Sion after Dai grinned back at them and asked "This kinda thing happens often with her, doesn't it? I suppose I'll get used to it eventually.

Once they finally made their way to her place, Shido noticed Rio go for her trunk to fetch her things. He went with her and grabbed a pile of her stuff twice his size to offer to help. "Hey, Thanks again for the ride, Rio. Lemme help you with this stuff."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:42 am

Lina and Lita didn't mind the gesture, though it did feel a bit odd since they did just meet, but there were no objections to it. Besides if something creepy happened Lita would have no problem making him want to see the dentist asap.

"Dunno if I'd say often, but it isn't the first time and I doubt it'll be the last" Sion comments to Shido asking about how Dai's been during the ride.

Thanking him for grabbing her things, she tells him where to put it and what to do with it, while Daisuke and Sion take a quick look around. When she got all of them in the same room she sits down. "So, whatcha guys feel like doing?" whether they wanted to go out and see/do something and/or eat something she was fine with whatever. "Before we decide though I do want to know something." She turns her attention towards Sion. "I'm sure you noticed our messing around on the way" referring to how their hands were during the ride and their reaction to mess with the guys. "I'll be honest, when I said that I can appreciate a good womanly figure I have gone out and have had sex with women before. I am bi however, though if you got a problem with me trying to get closer to your woman just say so." While she felt something connecting between her and Daisuke, she didn't want to wreck their relationship.

"I'm alright with it" he tells her. "Sure it might feel a bit strange to see her 'enjoying someone else's company' in front of me but I'm fine with it. I trust her not to go too crazy with it." Daisuke smiles and instantly goes to him. Rio nods. "I can tell you guys have something special and that's great." She softly begans to feel his covered chest "Something tells me if if that shirt wasn't there I'd get a small sample of how lucky of a lady Daisuke is." Daisuke begins to do the same to Rio, telling her "Not bad yourself. I find it a bit hard to believe someone like you is single."

She grins before letting out a small chuckle. "Same here." She then remembers Shido is there too. "Oh sorry...Shido was it? Didn't mean leave you out. Say, before we decided what to do first, if you wouldn't mind, lose the shirt for a moment. Don't be afraid, I don't bite...hard." she said that last part with teaseful grin on her face. If Shido did take his shirt off she would slowly move a hand across his chest. "Mmmm, not bad...Though don't think I'll be that easy to score with." She wasn't accusing him of being a pervert, though she wouldn't be surprised if he took it the wrong way. Sion would add "Before anyone goes any farther what's on the adjenda?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:04 pm

Shido continued enjoying his time hanging out with his new friends. Each of them had the quirks and a dynamic that they shared with each other, but they were all friends and cool people that The Fanboy was happy to be spending time with.

As their adventures continued, Shido would blush as Dai and Rio began to get rather handsy. He was trying to remain inconspicuous. They had already mentioned how they were cool with being this intimate while in the midst of company, but it's definitely not something the young man was used to. But that's when Rio beckoned him. He blushed whilst answering in a cute, oblivious fashion.

"O-o-oh! The shirt? I'm-I'm sorry. Do you have a dislike video games?" Shido stammered. He was wearing a Nintendo shirt that bore the logo of the company. He exhaled slowly and chuckled nervously while Rio passed her hands and teased him, mentioning that she didn't bite hard and that scoring with her wouldn't be easy.

When Sion asked about the plans everyone had, he'd ask Rio. "Haha, to be honest. I was never too good at scoring. Do you have plans for later? I-I know it's silly, but I was gonna ask if anyone wanted to play Mario Kart."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:16 am

She shook her head. "Nope no problems" answering his questions if she didn't like video games "Nothing wrong whatsoever." She grinned with that last sentence as she checked out what his chest was packing and likely began to feel his before letting him put his shirt back on.

"Well if you boys put your shirts back on maybe we can go out and eat and see where things go, but other than that I don't got anything specific planned out...though I get the feeling later a certain lady will want to see all of us without pants." She gives Dai a grin while finishing that comment, knowing how they thought the same when they teased the guys in the car that she would like to get with her later if given the chance, and if her husband was here no doubt he'd most likely want to join in...and with Shido here why not? "Unless you guys want to work up an appetite first?" She began to undress both men with her eyes. Daisuke was getting hungry, but this scenario was a turn on. "I'm good either way" Dai comments, leaving it up to the guys to decide what goes down first.

Sion was wanting to go for the dinner option first, but Rio's actions were making it difficult to say it. Eventually she eased up on her advancement, so both men could speak.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next