by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Princess Natasha Rostovik vs ??? (Fairygirl)

Go down

Princess Natasha Rostovik vs ??? (Fairygirl) Empty Princess Natasha Rostovik vs ??? (Fairygirl)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:29 pm

Princess Natasha Rostovik vs ???
Standard Match
Victory via Pinfall, Submission or KO

The arena buzzed with anticipation for what lay ahead at Saturday Night Slamfest. The crowd were electric and noisy. All week there had been a teasers on AFW showing a new star that would be appearing tonight.

Suddenly the PA system sparked into action. The sounds of Prokofiev: Romeo and Juliet - Montagues and Capulets (Dance Of The Knights) blared over the system drawing some confused rumblings from the crowd.

Who or what on Earth was this?

With all eyes on the ramp there was movement which heightened the bustle within the arena. From behind the entrance emerged the tall figure of Princess Natasha Rostovik. Dressed in black knee length boots and a black bikini that showed off her curves perfectly. Added to this, she had a long black leather coat that was studded with diamonds on the back. Making her way to the ring she ignored all the fans who reached out to the mystery girl, her long black hair flowing behind her.

Entering through the ropes, Natasha picked up the mic and raised it to her lips. The crowd cheered and Natasha waited. They carried on and the Princess waited. Finally she spoke annoyed at their disrespect. "SHUT UP!" The crowd duly quietened down and Natasha continued, "I am Princess Natasha Rostovik. I am here from ze glorious country of Mother Russia and I..." The crowd began to boo her to which Natasha snapped, "BE QUIET PEASANTS! RESPECT ZE PRINCESS!" Despite a few loud shouts she continued.

"I am ze best wrestler in all of Mother Russia. And now I am here to prove I am best in ze AFW. Tonight I will grant anybody in the locker room a match to remember. So AFW, which one of you wants to bow down to ze queen and be my throne?"

The Princess waited with a smug look on her face as the crowd hushed in anticipation

Back to top Go down

Princess Natasha Rostovik vs ??? (Fairygirl) Empty Re: Princess Natasha Rostovik vs ??? (Fairygirl)

Post by FairyGirl Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:51 am

Princess Natasha Rostovik vs ??? (Fairygirl) J9AGQZK

If nothing else the day was looking to be rather interesting for Shirabe and Kirika. The girls having been hanging out in the locker room until this point when the announcement came on. Having been asked to wait there for someone to cause some havoc and certainly...what came on seemed to fit the bill.

"Wow...this girl sure knows how to not make friends." Kirika just laughing a bit in amazement at the attitude. The blond having enough fun just watching this girl in action. She had some incredible means of isolating herself from the start and from Kirika's point of view that was a questionable move. Certainly they weren't that new, but it didn't seem like a great move to Kirika.

"It's no good to laugh. She might actually have the ability to back it up." Shirabe quietly responding. Stretching a bit as she knew well enough that they were expected to make a move at this situation. Putting on her short, pink boots as she waited for the challenge to get thrown out there.

"We'll see about that! Let's do this!" Kirika clearly too hyped to worry about the situation. The girl having already thrown on her boots and started to hurry herself onward. "You should at least wait for the music to start." Shirabe sighing, but following along. Impressed if nothing else by her friend's enthusiasm. Shirabe herself just trying to stay focused on the match ahead and how even 2 on 1 this could turn into a tricky situation.

As their song kicked off, (one that the girls had recorded themselves), the two hurried out waving and being a bit more people friendly. Though Shirabe stayed more to the middle and quietly nodded and waved to the crowd, Kirika was more active going around and giving the occasional high five.

Making their way to the ring before slipping inside. "Well I don't know about a throne, but I think you could be a comfy sofa." Kirika getting all the more energized now. While her personality was something unusual, the girl herself was pretty darn attractive and that was enough to get Kirika going. Shirabe had more expectations that things would get a bit crazy now that the three of them were in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Princess Natasha Rostovik vs ??? (Fairygirl) Empty Re: Princess Natasha Rostovik vs ??? (Fairygirl)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Princess Natasha Rostovik vs ??? (Fairygirl) Jp01210

Natasha scowled as she saw her rivals enter the arena. The Russian Princess smiled and laughed to herself at seeing the pair. She was expecting a bigger challenge and shook her head as they got into the ring. Natasha couldnt help but notice how attractive the pair were however and there was certainly something, energentic about them. This might be tricky she thought, but then dismissed this. "I am ze best" she said to herself.

Hearing the brashness and the thinly disguised threat of the pair making Natasha their thone caused her to blush. Natasha hoped it would pass for anger and tried to back it up. "Is this it? I expected some test, not two wannabe jobbers. I will make sure you both get the Royal Treatment !" Natasha smirked making reference to one of her finishers. The Russian turned around to show the pair her curves. It was also a sign of her disrespect for the team.

With her back turned, Natasha began to take her long diamond studded coat off hamming it up for the crowd who were waiting in anticipation of the 2v1 match.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:07 pm

"We'll see who the jobbers are here." Kirika sticking her tongue out while Shirabe sighed watching the two of them. "Just take a breath, she's clearly just covering embarrassment." Shirabe shrugged, trying to be the more reasonable person out of this trio. "I...know, I know. But well if nothing else she has good curves." Kirika calming down a bit and trying to have some fun. It was one thing to have the opponent pissed, it was another to have Shirabe getting angry with her.

The girls spreading out a bit as they waited for the bell to go. They knew this was no time for being over confident. They had a numbers advantage, but needed to make use of that. As soon as their opponent turned and the bell went off they'd be off like a shot. Shirabe going straight in to try and duck under any guard to throw a punch towards Natasha's stomach while Kirika came in from the right side to try and drive a roundhouse kick into Natasha's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:07 pm

Natasha was busy taking her coat off trying to be as elegant as possible to play to her character when the bell rang DING DING, it took her by surprise and she fumbled with the coat, eventually dropping it over the ropes and to the arena floor. This was nothing to the surprise of turning right into a punch! "OOFFFF" she gasped and clutched at her tummy bending forward slightly, right into a kick to the back of the head that floored the purple haired princess.

"UUNNNNN" Natasha went to the canvas like a bag of wet laundry. She rolled over to her back and moaned, "I thought zis was ze tag match..." realising she just may have bitten off more than she can chew with these two, She looked up at the ring lights and could see some dark shadows looming close, she hoped it was the ref girl checking on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:46 pm

"Was it?" Kirika blinking looking over at Shirabe who shrugged. "Well, it wasn't really specified." Shirabe shrugged back. Both girls taking a moment to ponder since they did get a good shot in on Natasha.

"Well, either way I'll start things off." Shirabe kind of hanging back for the time being. Kirika jumping up to drop her ass down onto Natahsa's stomach. Figuring she might as well have a bit of fun right out of the gate. "Well, it's not much of a throne. But you are a nice cushion." She joked, maybe having a bit too much fun with her opponent right now. But, such was Kirika when things were going well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:06 pm

Still floored Natasha had started off the match on the backfoot, or at least her back. Her eyes went wide as she felt the tush of Kirika crash into her tummy. "OOFFGGGFFFF" The big Russian had to do something and quick.

She brought her knees up sharply looking to catch the smaller girl in her back which if it didnt remove her, it would at least slow her down. "How dare you insult ze Princess!" Natasha was just thankful that the pair had decided to at least go semi one on one, although in her mind the comment made by her rival did send a shiver down her spine. She didnt want to become a cushion at all, especially outnumbered.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:06 am

Kirika was having her fun right now. The girl having dropped herself onto Natasha's belly. "Ow!" The girl crying out in shock as she felt the knees rising up to smack into her back. This sending the girl falling forward breasts shoving down onto Natasha's face right after her comment.

"Well...this is awkward." The girl putting her hands down on the mat to try and lift herself up enough so she could then roll away. Staying up close to someone she didn't know much about ability-wise seemed like too risky a move and Shirabe would just complain if she got sloppy.

"Just try not to mess this up." Shirabe quietly called over, looking around the arena while she waited for things to change dramatically in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down