Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

d_ultsch, Daaharu, GrandAkumaShogun, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, OmegaVan0, peek6, Person, RadiantKarna332, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Seeking: Friction Spar Match

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 am by Yori

Looking for a spar for Alexa.

Howdy, I'm new to the forums and figured I should get my, and my characters toes wet with some good old fashion sparring. It can be a one off, or blossom into something else down the road for a friend/rival relationship. Alexa as a character is a fresh face, and an unrefined talent. I don't mind having someone at her skill level to have an event match, or someone superior to her to have a more one sided bout. I'm looking to use this regardless as a way to build …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 am by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

The State of the Dojo

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The State of the Dojo

Post by Tatyina on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:07 pm

Junko watched with a bemused expression as the girls talked about a night out. "Fine, fine." She said, waving her hand. "Go have fun. I've got some work to do here and I don't intent to let you see my make an ass of myself, fufu~" She chuckled. "Though, watching all of you do the same could be fun, fufufu~"

"I don't hope the boys swarm us..." Akashi said. "But, if any of you need to be scrubbed down, I wouldn't mind!" Akashi said with a cheeky grin.

"I wouldn't mind..." Gabbie said and then blushed deeply. "Um, the boys, I mean!" She corrected when Akashi leered at her. "I'm going to go now while you're still talking!" Gabbie said and hustled off to the shower.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Dojo

Post by HighFly on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:52 pm

Alaina beamed as Junko gave the official go-ahead. "All right! I am gonna shower then I'll meet you all in a little while!" Alaina said as she began to make her way towards the shower. She missed warm weather, but she could still pretty herself up for a more casual evening out with the ladies. Yoga pants, sneakers, a long sleeve but tight shirt underneath a warm jacket... that was the ticket!

Happier than she had been for a long while at the dojo, Alaina bound off to the showers in high spirits!

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top