by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The State of the Dojo

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The State of the Dojo - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of the Dojo

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:11 am

Nik's words cut through Alaina like a knife. She wanted to say quite a few things back, but she also saw the state Junko was in. In-fighting was the last thing that was needed here. Still, Alaina had to respond to Nik somehow. Alaina knew full well of all the dojo girls, she was the one who was the most responsible for making Taylor doubt them.

"Listen Nik, I know I screwed up. Taylor's last words to me before she left were... well its complicated. When I heard she was leaving I didn't know you guys were waiting on me. After what she said, I didn't think she'd care to see me so I hung back. Was it a mistake? Looking back I realize that it was, because Taylor was a great friend in the end." Alaina said as matter-of-factly as she could to Nik. "However, as far as telling me how I can and can't feel? That is something you have no damn right to do."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:03 am

One moment Julia was watching in both surprise and disappointment as Haruna walked away. She hardly knew anything about the girl, and to the best of her memory they’d never even had a chance to talk before. Still, she’d hoped everyone would be able to stick together and be a strong team right now. And this sight was...disheartening, for certain.

But then almost out of nowhere it seemed Alaina and Nik were starting to go at it. She could tell Alaina was trying to remain calm about it, though she wasn’t sure how long that would last. Hoping to keep the situation from escalating, Julia stepped between them with her hands up, trying to ease things down.

“Whoa, whoa. C’mon now. I don’t think anyone meant any offense. This is hard on all of us, and arguin’ won’t help anything.” she said, keeping her voice steady and calm. “There’s been more than enough fightin’ around here recently. But like ya said, Nik. We’re family. And we’re all in this together, right?” Julia paused for a moment to glance back and forth at Alaina and Nik. “Everybody cool?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:42 am

"I'm plenty calm!" Nikolette said, crossing her arms as Julia spoke. She shook her head in response and then looked at Alaina. "And I ain't tellin ya how ta feel either!" She said. Nikolette furrowed her brow. "Y'all can feel abandoned all ya want, but Taylor didn't abandon us. That's what I'm sayin." Nikolette said. "Things don't always end wrapped up with a pretty lil bow tied 'round them." Nikolette knew that from more than just this incident.

"Enough!" Junko said suddenly, trying to keep the tension from building. "Nikolette-san is right, but Alaina-san is right too. It's time to look ahead." She then looked at Aliana then Julia, then Gabbbie. "All three of you have done me quite proud. Everyone, please let's congratulate Alaina-san on winning the Entropy title. And Julia-san as well for the hard fought match. I am proud of you two. And Gabbie-san as well, for doing quite well in her first tournament. She nearly made it to the finals if not for some underhanded tricks on her opponent's part."

Gabbie blushed and Akashi her and Nikolette all clapped for the three who were being singled out.

Junko nodded. "Of course." She said and looked at Julia and Alaina. "You two will be put through the runner! For causing so much trouble, I'll make sure to run you ragged until the very thought of pulling off something like that is completely unthinkable to you. Understand?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:46 am

Alaina smiled as politely as she could at Nik, still upset even though she did understand where her fellow dojo wrestler was coming from. Alaina simply kept her mouth shut and gave Nik a small nod before turning her attention back to Junko, who was clearly done hearing these two getting chippy.

Alaina clapped for Julia and Gabbie, giving Gabbie a pat on the back and Julia a hug as Junko spoke.  She did her best to just let things with Nik go.  Alaina liked her, but for someone calm she seemed awful loud and scream-y.  Junko informing them that they would be run through the ringer was no surprise to her at all.  She expected it felt like she played way too big a part in driving Taylor away from AFW.  Sure there were outside things like dirty opponents but as far as the in-house dojo stuff went Alaina did more to cause it.

"I am pretty sure we are asking for it sensei, I think I speak for both of us when I say we are sorry and ready to do whatever it takes to make up for it."  Alaina said honestly, knowing that her life was about to really suck for a while.  She would call her boyfriend once she got the chance to inform him that she likely wouldn't see him much, if ever, over the course of the next month.... maybe two.  All she could do was realize that she was only going through stuff she brought on herself with her actions, and that it would eventually pass.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:38 am

Julia breathed a sigh of relief when it seemed things weren’t going to be escalating any further between Nik and Alaina. Then when Junko mentioned her, Alaina and Gabbie, the cowgirl clapped along with the others, then hugged Alaina back. Though a part of her mind focused on what Junko said about Gabbie’s opponent’s underhanded tricks. That sort of thing certainly wasn’t new in the world of pro-wrestling, but it had been the source of a lot of grief for the dojo recently. It just re-emphasized to Julia how important it was that they all continue working to promote true, honorable wrestling.

Her mind was once again brought back to the present when Junko addressed her and Alaina. The impending punishment wasn’t any surprise, but of course that didn’t make the news any more fun to hear. Regardless, the blonde nodded. “Yes, sensei. She’s right.” she said, patting Alaina on the back. “I’m sorry too. Anything we gotta do to make it right, we’ll be glad to do it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:08 am

"oh, you will, fufuf~"

Junko snickered for the first time in a while and it felt good. She inhaled deeply and then looked over everyone. "Alright then. Before we break, is there anything else that needs to be addressed?" Junko asked.

"How do you girls feel about recruiting?" She asked. "We're now down to just five of us, but it's still plenty." She said. "So, I'll leave it to you if you want to. I know anyone is free to join, but it doesn't hurt to spot good talent who would fit."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:13 pm

Alaina nodded as Junko spoke. Things would be tough, but it was for the best. She was thinking of people she would like to see in the dojo. The problem was they were all veterans and Alaina wanted to focus her recruiting on newer women. "If I can think of anyone to recruit I will bring them to meet you sensei." Alaina replied.

Alaina thought she had an idea that could help things, even if it wasn't any sort of ground-breaking idea. "So... once we are all done today does anyone want to maybe go out and do a dojo lunch together, or shop or something?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:44 am

"Shopping!" Akashi said, perking up, eager to get her mind away from what was going on with the Dojo. "And then drinks!" Akashi was definitely not planning on getting home under her own power.

"Yeah, sure... I'm in. Someone's gotta get ya home." Nikolette said to Akashi. The Engineer didn't drink, so it was fine for her to look out. Plus, she did like shopping.

"Um..." Gabbie blushed. "Well, I don't drink." She said, looking at the group. "Or, uh, well..." The blonde fidgeted. "I kinda spent most of my savings at Christmas, soo.." She turned her head. "But, I could go to dinner and hang out. I like the exercise and the people watching..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:00 am

“I don’t have anyone in mind off the top of my head, but I’ll keep an eye out.” Julia said in response to Junko, then smiled when she heard Alaina’s idea and the responses from the other girls.

“Hell yeah, I’m in!” the cowgirl said enthusiastically. Her body was still feeling the effects of the day’s intense training, but a shower and some casual time shopping and drinking with everyone sounded like a perfect way to cap off the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Alaina was pleasantly surprised at the reaction she received to her shopping idea and night out with the dojo ladies! "All right! We could all shower up and then pile into a couple cars! We could hit up the mall first, and then go out after? I doubt we'll see another group of athletic, attractive ladies quite like us so the boys will probably be swarming us huh?" Alaina said with a playful wink.

As much as Alaina wanted to go off and shower, then change into a nice little outfit that may or may not have been on the sexy side she still wanted to get the official go-ahead from Junko. She looked over at her with hopeful eyes, waiting for the matriarchs final blessing..

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content