by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Unexpected Betrayal! Nicole Desjardin Vs Ross Jakes!

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Betrayal! Nicole Desjardin Vs Ross Jakes!  - Page 7 Empty Re: An Unexpected Betrayal! Nicole Desjardin Vs Ross Jakes!

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat May 07, 2016 4:56 pm

"Ooo!~ Finally getting into it are we!~ Mmmff!~ It's ok to lose to the superior woman!~ Haahh!~ Don't worry!~" Ross purred out in-between her gradually growing moans as she felt Nicole gently grasp her hips, believing the Canadian girl to have given up by this point but being proven horribly wrong only moments later. "Aaaaahuu!!" The ex officer whined as she was abruptly brought down onto her back with a mighty crash, enormously confused by the situation as she opened her now panicked eyes, unable to do any form of counter due to the intense pleasure which was still coursing through her.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Betrayal! Nicole Desjardin Vs Ross Jakes!  - Page 7 Empty Re: An Unexpected Betrayal! Nicole Desjardin Vs Ross Jakes!

Post by Tatyina Mon May 09, 2016 7:23 am

Once Nicole had pulled Ross off of her, she pressed forward as if she might go for a matchbook pin. However, instead of leaning completely forward, she used Ross sweat soaked body to stabilize herself and push to a standing position, holding onto Ross' ankles. She then peered at the ex-cop to show Ross that she was fully nude except for her sneakers.

"You're turning something fun into something tainted, Ross." Nicole lamented. "I'll give ya the pleasure you want, eh." Nicole said as she stepped through Ross' legs like she was going to put the girl in a sharpshooter or some other submission, but instead, she squatted and forced their pussies together. Nicole hissed in pleasure and her cheeks reddened immediately.

"But, it's gonna be underneath me and it's gonna be at the hands of my body! I want you to have a taste of what you could have had a whole meal of!" Nicole said sharply.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon May 23, 2016 9:20 am

"Huuuhh.." Ross groaned as she rapidly came to her senses, re-opening her eyes and leaning up to see Nicole setting something up, her eyes darting up and down her now completely naked Canadian opponent in a mixture of panic and anger as she tried to figure out what she was planning on doing. Whatever it was however, the ex officer knew that it definitely wouldn't benefit her.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Ross growled as Nicole stepped through her legs, the realization of what her beautiful foe was doing immediately hitting her like a bag of bricks but her level of exhaustion proving too much to do anything about it.

"Haaaa~ Ohhh~ Y-You!! Little bitch!!" Ross moaned out with as much hate as she could muster as Nicole forced their pussies together, the ex officer aggressively slamming one of her hands into the canvas as she tried to fight against the pleasure she was receiving. Due to all the attention which she had stolen from her opponent earlier Ross was already very close to climax, a climax which she desperately wanted to avoid if it wasn't on her own terms.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 24, 2016 11:00 am

"Nnnh!"

Nicole ground her bare pussy against Ross' with a bitter, commanding authority not usually reserved for a sensual contest like this. Her hips swiped forward and their pussies splashed together and kissed again. "Yer cummin, Ross!" Nicole practically growled. "An it's going to be underneath me!" Nicole then flashed a grin down at the ex-cop while her hips began to find a deep rhythm.

"This coulda been nice." Nicole said. "I can't stand you for ruinin something so wonderful!" Nicole lamented again. "And even after everything you said and did to me, I'm still willing to make you happy, eh! Uhhhhnnnnnn...." Nicole couldn't help herself and her eyes fluttered briefly as a moan of her own escaped her lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue May 24, 2016 2:29 pm

"Huuu!!~ O-Oh fuck!! I-I cant!! Nyyyeeehh!!~" Ross squealed helplessly as she found herself swiftly approaching the big finish, doing everything she could to try and deny Nicole by repeatedly slamming her palms into the canvas, eventually losing the capability to even do that and placing an arm over her eyes, desperately trying to hide her embarrassment as her sweat dripping face only grew brighter.

"Uaaaaahaaa!!" Ross whimpered with enough volume to be heard by a large majority of the closer audience members as she finally gave way, her legs gently trembling as her pussy began to overflow with the warm product of Nicole's skilful attention, the rest of her body pitifully squirming as she found herself at a true loss.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 24, 2016 9:21 pm

"Haaa~aaaa~"

Nicole couldn't help but shiver as she felt the hot bursting orgasm against her when Ross finally burst. As she looked down at Ross, even she was panting a bit from the intensity of it. She continued to hump the ex-cop until she was thoroughly drained.

Nicole the untangled their legs and shoved Ross fully back down to the canvas. Nicole dropped to her knees and looked over Ross. "You're ... beautiful when you're glowing, Ross..." Nicole said with a sorrowful tone. She then reached up and gently grabbed the girl's hair and leaned down, looking into Ross' eyes and keeping their faces close.

"Why?" She said. "I still don't understand... I don't know what would possess you to be this way. We could have had so much fun. Why would you throw that away for something so petty?" With her other hand she grabbed Ross' arm. Even if she was naive, and trying once more to give Ross another chance to explain herself, she didn't trust the girl. If she was going to continue to be defiant, then Nicole would finish things with a quick armbar.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu May 26, 2016 2:20 am

Feeling utterly drained Ross remained docile as Nicole carefully untangled their legs and gently grabbed her hair, putting the two face to face with a sudden sorrowful attitude which was absouloutely adorable. Clearly the Canadian just didn't understand why the ex officer was so pointlessly cruel, but luckily for her, Ross was more than willing to explain herself in this instance.

"Aha.. Are you truly so naïve..?" Ross laughed out with an odd amount of enjoyment despite her current state, a sly smile creeping it's way onto her face as she slowly shook her head, looking away from Nicole for a moment before re-locking eye contact.

"I enjoy manipulating and humiliating little idiots such as yourself. It's really as simple as that. But hay, looks like you can win if you want to? Isn't much I can do about it at the moment." Ross purred wickedly, apparently acknowledging that she was probably going to be losing this match very soon due to her current state, but having no issue offering the Canadian girl a few threatening words of wisdom. "However, be warned. If you think I'm done with you. You could not be more wrong." The ex officer continued with an ominous undertone, not bothering to fight back and simply allowing her opponent to do as she would.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 26, 2016 9:42 am

Once more Nicole was dumbfounded by Ross' response. She couldn't believe that someone could actually simply be sadistic like Ross claimed to be. "I'm not naive, I just don't think someone is like that for no good reason." Nicole said, furrowing her brow at Ross. "Besides, what did it get ya, Ross? Was it worth it?" Nicole nodded to Ross' wet pussy and the humiliation she suffered.

However, at the threat Ross gave her, Nicole glowered at the ex-cop. "You better be done with me, Ross. I like to live an easy life and I don't get mad about much." Nicole flopped backwards and pulled Ross into an armbar.

"but I am not someone you want to piss off!"

Last edited by Tatyina on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:35 am

Upon being asked the honest question of 'was it worth it?' Ross glanced at the area which Nicole had briefly nodded at, examining her own soaked pussy with an unimpressed expression for a moment before contemplating everything which had happened in her head, not waiting much longer before relocking her seductive gaze onto Nicole. "To better understand what I'm going up against so I can properly fuck you up in the future..? Yes. It was worth it." The ex officer growled out with an aggressive undertone, saying nothing more as she leant back against the canvas, preparing for the inevitable.

When Nicole initiated the excruciating armbar Ross did her best to subdue her agonized scream into more of a high pitched squeal. Only managing to endure the intense pain for a few moments before she started rapidly slamming her free hand into the canvas to signal her submission, wishing for Nicole to release the hold before she was forced to let go of her still-building scream of defeat.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:36 pm

When Nicole felt Ross furiously submitting, the thought occurred to the Canadian to not let go. She could snap Ross' arm and that would put the girl out of commission for a very long time. It would solve all of her problems and make the ex-cop's threats completely baseless. Practicality aside, Nicole was seething and there was a part of her that just wanted to hurt Ross.

However, she didn't let herself get consumed by it. After the first few taps, Nicole let go and rolled off. She shut her eyes, trying to fight back hot tears. This match had been awful and had been everything she wanted to avoid when she came here. As the bell rang, she collected her things and balled them underneath her arm, not even letting the referee hold her hand up and not wanting to look at the cheering audience.

She just wanted to get out of the arena and take a long, hot shower and go home.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next