Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Daaharu, DizzyKnight, LARIATO, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, Person, Scarf, ThunderFox, Vcom7418, Winner3, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Police hentai brawl

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Police hentai brawl

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Thu May 05, 2016 2:26 pm

As Faith got back on top of her as she sat down on her chest all Jenny could do for the moment was glare at the girl as she pulled down her skirt all the way down and then start to finger her as she tries to form a bridge to knock her off her as she could not let this humiliation keep going as she hoped the bridge would be enough to make Faith fall

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl on Wed May 11, 2016 5:35 pm

Faith blushed as she pulled down the girls skirt and reveled her panties. She blushed as she knew it was her job now to do something. As she went for her panties, Faith was sudenly pushed off and fell to the ground right next to jenny
"Ow!"

Submissive Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Thu May 12, 2016 10:30 pm

Jenny would try not to seem to relieved as she got Faith off her just in time to stop the shy girl from exposing her butt and pussy to the crowd as she would try to get back to her hands and knees next. ''You think i would let you humilated me like this you little bitch it time i showed you just where you stand against me Faith''screams Jenny as she would crawl to the ropes to help herself to get back on her feet

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl on Fri May 13, 2016 12:43 am

"Uhhhh," Faith groaned as she slowly got to her hands and knees and started to try to crawl to chase Jenny, she didn't want to let her get away.

Submissive Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sun May 15, 2016 6:23 pm

Jenny had just reached the ropes and use them to get to her feet as she saw that Faith was crawling towards her as the former police officer would turn around while she pants as she glares at the shy girl.

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl on Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:48 pm

Faith was on her hands and knees as she got to Jenny, she looked at the woman and said. "Ju...Just close your eyes.... I don't want to do this either... I'm really sorry."

Faith would get to her opponent and start to pull off Jenny's panties/skirt if she was still wearing it.

Submissive Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:16 am

''Why would i close my eyes for you slut'' taunts Jenny as she would just smirk at her opponent but it would quickly disappear when Faith was able to pull her panties down as the former cop was now only dressed in her blouse and bra as the fans chanted opponent's name because of the peepshow she gave them.

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:32 am

Faith would blush, as her opponent would call her a slut. She wasn't a fan of that word. She would then start to climb up her opponents legs untill she was at her sex, and would look at her opponent in the eye, crying a little bit. "S... I am sorry about this...." She would say half to her opponent, and half to her boyfreind, as she would close her eyes and lower her head to her opponents sex and start to lick Jenny's pussy.

Submissive Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:35 am

''Why are you crying loser does the truth hurt you that much'' mocks Jenny as she sees Faith cry because of what she is saying but when she hears her opponent apologize caused the former cop to start laughing. ''You will feel sorry when i beat the crap oout o god stop licking''moans Jenny as she did not expect this from her shy opponent and would quickly wrap her legs around Faith neck to try and smother the little bitch whit her pussy.

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:44 am

Faith was pressed into Jenny's sex as she licked. She couldn't breath and wanted to get out, but knew that after it was locked in this deep that it was probably to late for someone with Faith's level of wrestling to be able to escape the hold using regular methods. As such she just closed her eyes and kept licking, hoping that she could make Jenny loose strength through that before passing out.

Submissive Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top