Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

KillerV, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Hardcore pool party!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hardcore pool party!

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:14 pm

Cecilia cheeks were red and she would probably soon reach into her brain from scratching at the back of her skull in embarrassment....it was a very weird feeling...on that Cecilia didn't know if she loved or if she hated. Adrian had just accomplished a titanic feat worthy of GODS! Or maybe just something that should have been done sooner had Cecilia had more friends or the like...who knows.

Though she had to let out a light chuckle at Adrian's words about their little spar. " Ah yeah, you did that...that was pretty funny." Cecilia let out as she was holding in a rather loud laugh. When Adrian moved back a bit Cecilia would calm down, her straightened up demeanor beginning to slack a bit, as her shoulder slumped. She tilted her head and eyed Adrian as the girl was speaking her mind about the favor that the girl had offered her. " Hah, of course you will! Also how could I ever hold back ? If I did that I would never be able to take back that belt from you." Cecilia let out as she would grin back towards her friend. " I'll give you the match of the century."

For more info check here:
The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:22 pm

Adrian matched Cecilia's grin perfectly, both wrestlers eager to really go at it as friends even in the most brutal of potential situations. But that would have to wait for another time, the blonde and the brunette had more pressing matters to attend to before their fates showdown.

An awkward rumbling broke the silence as Adrian started to blush "Uh..." she mumbled, her bravado slipping away "Can we get some food now?" the former cosplayer asked.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:30 pm

There was a bit of intensity in the air as both of the friends did seem more than just eager to show off what they had against one another and be able to throw down in an epic fashion....however, the silence was broken when Adrian's tummy started to rumble. Cecilia would let out a light laugh after Adrian let out her words and the bravado filled moment between the two of them was shattered.

" Of course!" Cecilia let out as she'd swim up to Adrian and then past her towards the edge of the pool, moving up and climbing out of the pool to stand up tall, her large busty frame drenched and dripping with water as she'd start to walk over to get a towel for her and one for Adrian. " We can go over to the food stand and get something to eat. What are you in the mood for ? I kinda want to try out yakisoba."

For more info check here:
The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top