Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cy_Man, Link-mon, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, Novalacrosse, Old_Man_Tai, peek6

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Seeking: Friction Spar Match

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 am by Yori

Looking for a spar for Alexa.

Howdy, I'm new to the forums and figured I should get my, and my characters toes wet with some good old fashion sparring. It can be a one off, or blossom into something else down the road for a friend/rival relationship. Alexa as a character is a fresh face, and an unrefined talent. I don't mind having someone at her skill level to have an event match, or someone superior to her to have a more one sided bout. I'm looking to use this regardless as a way to build …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 am by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

Sleep Over Match

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sleep Over Match

Post by Person on Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:00 am

With each moment that passed on, Akiha would get one step closer to cumming.  She could feel Belinda tongue now exploring her inside as was now starting to get wet but a bit of her was surprised she had lasted this long.  What little energy she had was now being drained quickly.  Things seemed to go from bad to worse or perhaps from good to best as Belinda moved her hands down and started to rub her chest.  The raven hair wrestler let out another moan as her nipples would then get harder and harder as her lover continued to rub them.

Akiha could now feel herself about to cum.  If her rival kept up the pressure, then the raven hair wrestler cum for a second time in a row while letting on another moan as she continued to lay down helpless as Belinda continued her 'assault' on her.
Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:43 am

There was no stopping Belinda right now, she was in full control and she was doing all she could to make sure that Akiha's time was as perfectly pleasant as possible. She kept her lapping at Akiha's sexy going at a steady pace, not too fast and not to slow either. Her hands working working over Akiha's lovely flat-ish chest as she massaged them.

Slipping her fingers around those hardened nipples and letting those fingers softly flicking those hard nipples between her fingers. She would place her lips down against Akiha's sexy giving the woman's pussy lips a soft kiss.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:35 am

Akiha nipples were getting harder by the second as Belinda continued to pleasure her. She could feel her rival hands on her chest and her lover mouth on her sex. It was too much for her to bear and as a result, she would cum for a second time just as Belinda finish giving her a kiss.

This meant that the blond had won their little contest of best two out of three hentai match. As a sign of defeat, the raven hair wrestler would plant a small kiss on her opponent rear. She had no idea how her rival would react but there was only one way to find out. Aside from that, there was nothing else she could do at the moment except wait. Though at the moment she was pretty close to passing out.
Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:23 pm

Getting that small kiss from her lover on her rear the Swede would start to slide off of Akiha after she had worked to free the raven haired woman's legs away from the ropes. The young blond would move to grab Akiha's hand and try and guide her rival up towards her knees along with herself and do so by turning her rival towards her and then wrap her arms around her.

" You fought well Akiha~" Belinda let out as she would lean forward and press her forehead against Akiha's, staring into those eyes of her lover as she would then move to place a soft kiss on Akiha's lips.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:50 pm

It seemed that Belinda was accepting her sign of defeat as her blond lover was now getting off of her.  The raven hair wrestler could finally take in some oxygen and start to regain her energy.  She would feel her legs being untangled from the ropes as she continued to catch her breath.  She was then pulled up to her knees as she continued to inhale and exhale, still exhausted from the entire experience.

Akiha was pulled forward as Belinda hugged her.  The Japanese wrestler was about to nod her head at her rival words but was unable to do so when the blonde wrestler press her head against hers.  “Felt... a little... one... sided...” panted Akiha still tried from the whole thing before then being kissed by her lover.  “Well... you won... two... so... do you... want to... go to my... room... there I can... return the... favor... After all... it's not fair... that you never... climaxed...” stated Akiha as continued to inhale and exhale greatly.
Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:31 pm

Belinda let out a light laughter at Akiha's words as she looked on at her lovely young rival and lover, it seemed as if Akiha was very tired and pleased after the little competition that they had just had. The Swede would nuzzle up against Akiha as the young girl let out those words of her. " Oh ~...well I wouldn't mind, but are you sure you are up for that ? You seem pretty darn tired." Belinda followed as she would start to push herself upwards, looking to help her lover up to her feet as well.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:59 pm

A soft smile would appear on Akiha face as she felt her lover nuzzle her. She would then give a light nod after hearing Belinda question. “Maybe... but just give me... a few moments to... rest... besides... it's not fair... that only I... climaxed.... Surely... you want to... as well....” stated Akiha as she then took a few deep breaths as she got onto her feet. She would then motion her head to the door. The mansion was still empty, at least on this floor that was. So the two could easily get to her room without worrying about anyone seeing them.
Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:29 am

After giving Akiha a few moments of rest they soon started to travel towards a private quarters...probably Akiha's room where Akiha could spend the night working on pleasing the Swede, which Belinda was quite looking forward to, she nodded and followed along Akiha close by...it had been quite the lovely night for the two of them so far and Belinda had to admit that she was loving it and Akiha quite a lot.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top