Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

321Shazam, Clobber Jobber, cutestwitch, Haru45g, Link-mon, snappleR, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 2

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In the Hall of the Pharaoh - Sahar Abia vs Nicia

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In the Hall of the Pharaoh - Sahar Abia vs Nicia

Post by kaz on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:40 am

"Guah!" Nicia groaned as she was slammed one more time, dazing her further.

Now she felt like everything around her was spinning, Sahar voices barely registered to her ear. All she knew was that her friend's hands would start prying off her clothes, which weren't much to begin with. She tried to squirm. Tried. But her strength seemed to be gone. She probably barely move while Sahar was having her way with her at the moment.

"S-stop... w-what are you..."

I'd like to thank everyone who made it fun to be here, and apologize to anyone I have offended. This 10k-posts-attention-whore is going to seek attention somewhere else.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:10 am

While Sahar was stripping her opponent, she would hear Nicia ask what she is doing. “We are having a Hentai match or have you forgotten that?” replied the Pharaoh as she stripped Nicia clean of her clothes before giving a smirk. She would then attempt to pull her opponent hair, trying to get her friend back to her feet again. Assuming she could, she would then get behind Nicia and place one and in between her legs and another around her neck before lifting her up in a torture rack.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:37 am

"Gh... y-you..." Nicia wasn't really able to come up with a comeback as Sahar reminded her about the type of match she was in, the half part of it had been more like a normal fight that she kinda forgot about it. "Ngh..." she groaned as Sahar pulled her up to her feet, still struggling futilely to get free from her opponent.

She then felt the Pharaoh's hand slipped between her legs, while the girl's other arm wrapped around her neck. Unable to offer a significant resistance, the platinum blonde haired girl could only yelped as she was lifted up into the torture rack by Sahar.

"Ahh...! L-let me go! Let me go!" she whined while her hands and legs flailing around harmlessly.

I'd like to thank everyone who made it fun to be here, and apologize to anyone I have offended. This 10k-posts-attention-whore is going to seek attention somewhere else.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:22 am

Sahar would continue with the torture rack as she heard Nicia pleas to let her go. “Nope, I'm going to hold you up here for a while and display you like a trophy.” stated the Pharaoh as she would then attempt to slip a single finger into her opponent sex, turning the trophy rack into a pleasure rack. “A bit of pain and pleasure.” stated Sahar as she would now walk around the ring trying to display her opponent to everyone watching.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:42 am

"Gaahh... n-no...! I'm not y-your... aahhm...!" Nicia's protest was cut short as she felt the finger of Sahar slipped into her now exposed sex, her body twitched in the hold as she felt an electrifying sensation sparking inside her.

One of her hands immediately closed her lips while she tried to close her legs as well. She was too late of course, not to mention that there's little she could do to stop Sahar from fingering her at this point. The platinum blonde haired girl squirmed in discomfort, feeling pretty embarrassed now that the crowds roared at the sight of her smaller form being held up, paraded, and stimulated by the Pharaoh. This wasn't how she imagined her career as a wrestler would kick off!

"Nnghh... sstph... mmhh..." she mumbled through her covered lips.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:45 am

The Pharaoh was enjoying herself currently, parading her opponent off to the entire crowd gave her a sense of power and control over Nicia.  “Now, why should I stop, this is a hentai match.  Or are you giving up?” ask Sahar as she would continue the pleasure rack for a few more moments as she started to finger Nicia faster before suddenly turning on the spot, attempting to get her fellow Egyptian disoriented.  After spinning a few times she would stop stop and drop her opponent down to the ground. Sahar would then take a moment to raise her arms and walk around before making her way towards her friend as she would then attempt to deliver a few stomps right into Nicia head.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:01 am

"Nmmph...! Nnmmhh...!" Nicia could only sound her refusal to give through muffled moans, unable to uncover her lips without moaning as Sahar continued to finger her in the torture rack hold.

With the Pharaoh spinning around as well in parading her to the audience, the platinum blonde haired girl began to feel a bit disoriented as well. She was totally helpless like this, but giving up wasn't really the option she wanted to pick at the moment. There might be another chance to turn this around, or so a small part of her mind told her.

It didn't seem like a likely occurrence for the time being, however, with her body getting increasingly hot and bothered from the stimulation of Sahar. Just as it seemed like she's going to be pushed towards the edge, though, the bigger girl decided to drop her down, causing Nicia to groan as her form crashed and bounced on the ground. She groaned and writhed, one of her hands was reaching for her crotch to cover it from the hungry eyes of the audience.

She then felt a stomp to her head, causing her to grunt and use her arms to protect it instead. Then another stomp coming. And another. Still feeling disoriented from everything she went through, Nicia could only curl around and endure Sahar's stomping while protecting her head as much as she could at the moment...

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:22 am

Sahar watched as Nicia attempted to protect her head, it was now clear who was in control of this match now. Seeing that her kicks were no longer effective, the Pharaoh would attempt to quickly mount her opponent. If she could get on top of her fellow Egyptian she would then try to grab her friend head with one hand and stuff it right in her chest, trying to suffocate Nicia with a breast smoother as she would wiggle her chest a bit to show off.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:57 am

Nicia felt like her body had became quite sluggish as it was, and she didn't really move while waiting for another kick from Sahar. It didn't happen, however, as the bigger girl would straddle her instead of hitting her. It wasn't exactly a better situation, which was highlighted with what the Pharaoh did next.

Still feeling a bit winded, Nicia felt her head getting pulled by Sahar... into that cleavage of hers much to her shock. Her eyes widened, but her cry of protest came out late, and muffled well between the breasts of Sahar.

"Mmmm!"

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:31 am

Sahar had managed to not only get on top of Nicia but also place her head right in her chest. She would continue to press while wiggling her chest. “Are you enjoying yourself down there?” stated the Pharaoh as she would pat Nicia on the head while further pushing her into her chest. She would keep a close eye on Nicia, wondering how long she could last before passing out.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top