Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

Amber Fey, d_ultsch, KillerV, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, noob, Oathkeeper, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, ThunderFox, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Ross Jakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ross Jakes

Post by Fluffy Tail on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Name: Ross Jakes
Alignment: Heel
Hair: Black
Eyes: Light Blue
Sex: Female
Height: 5'9”  
Weight: 129lbs
Nationality: Ireland  
Entrance Theme: The Clash – I Fought The Law

Preferred Matches: Anything.  

Strategy: She only really has one overall strategy, fuck up her opponent both physically and physiologically in any way she is able.

Preferred Attacks: Heavily enjoys choking the consciousness out of her opponents with nothing but her hands. Also loves to smother her foes with her own sexy body.  

Strengths: The best thing which she has going for her is her cruel and manipulative attitude as it allows her to do mean and cheating things which others often cannot.

Weaknesses: Although she talks tough she cant really back it up with endurance, as once she is being smacked around its difficult for her to recover.

Ring Attire: As seen in the image above.

Personality: Ross is a sly, manipulative backstabber with a sadistic love for torturing others in both a sexual and non-sexual way, but that isn't even scratching the surface of this cruel and corrupt ex officer. She is without a doubt a complete sadist, finding so much joy and even a certain amount of physical pleasure in the misery and pain of others, meaning that she will of course go out of her way to cause such wonderful pain, constantly having fun as she does so. However Ross is not a masochist by any sense of the word, in-fact far from it, she doesn't enjoy being in pain at all and actually has quite a lot of difficulty managing it, making submission matches perhaps the hardest thing for her to participate in. Alike most Ross is also quite the sore loser, always seeking revenge on people who have managed to beat her in the past, not usually halting her attempts until she has gained what she so desires.

History: Brought up by two parents who worked for the police force it always seemed pretty clear what Ross would do once she grew older, of course she would also work for the force, right? Very much wrong. Bullied throughout her education for having a boys name Ross took her pent up anger out on the criminals she was supposed to be bringing in unharmed, and what made it worse was her love for it, each criminal would be brought back battered and bruised, eventually leading to Ross being kicked off of the force, which only added to her already large abundance of hatred and lack of caring for other people. Not long after losing the only proper job which she had ever had Ross discovered wrestling and all it's glory through television, a sport which was dedicated to beating and humiliating other people? It didn't take the cruel ex cop long to make up her mind, she would join whichever organisation would take her, no matter how difficult it might be, and once there she would do the only thing which it seemed like she was ever meant to do, cause pain.

Fun Facts:
- Cant take pain very well
- Struggles when it comes to endurance
- Often takes her nightstick into the ring
- Hates losing more than anything

AFW Information

Record: 1-0-0
Vs. Sandy White via KO

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top