by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:52 am

» Canon characters and pics checker
by KillerV Today at 3:48 am

» Sonya vs Cass [The Red Lotus Blooms]
by Oathkeeper Today at 3:48 am

» Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane)
by freeko Today at 3:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 12 Registered, 1 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

d_ultsch, dragonswill, KillerV, Link-mon, Lobo, LunarWolf, noob, Oathkeeper, Ragdoll_Jobbers, SleeperAgent94, tehbohemian, ThunderFox

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

For the Thrill of the Fight: Vida Fenix vs. Emily Blascowicz

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: For the Thrill of the Fight: Vida Fenix vs. Emily Blascowicz

Post by Lunchador on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:50 pm

Vida gasped for air, as she struggled to recover from the blinding pain in her thighs.  As Emily taunted her from above, the latina rookie could only continue to gasp, and try to suppress some sobs.  It was humiliating, getting picked on while she couldn't do much more than struggle not to cry, but there wasn't much Vida could do about that now.

The aspiring luchadora tried to crawl away from Emily, as the redhead approached her.  She couldn't get far, but she still had to try.  Regardless of how pathetic the attempt might be.  Vida was trying to think back to her training, some kind of evasive movement she could take.  No matter what came to mind, though, it seemed like Emily was coming on too hard and fast for Vida to keep pace!

To that point, Emily reached out and captured Vida's ankle for a punishing ankle lock.  Vida's eyes widened in horror as she realized what was happening.  'Noooo~!" she cried out, hands practically clawing at the mat as she tried to get away.

Emily locked the hold in, and began to wrench!  "Aaaiiiieeeee!" Vida screamed, at the top of her lungs.  Instinctively, Vida pushed her shoulder against the mat, and tried to roll her body out of the hold.  Even if she could manage that, though, she realized in horror that Emily had done more damage to her leg than she could bear.  What could she manage, on only one good leg?

Lunchador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I_care_not_till_I_must on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

The Latina's attempt to crawl away was, if nothing else, amusing to the redhead. All the same, Emily soon caught up to her, locking in the ankle lock and taking a moment to take in Vida's screams. The girl had proven surprisingly willful, not submitting even after everything the redhead had put her through. Her tenacity was definitely something to respected, but it also presented an interesting challenge for Emily.

At this point, her mind was working to figure out some hold that stood a decent chance at actually getting a submission out of her. With the fight that Vida had put up, she deserved something a bit more spectacular than a simple Boston Crab or something along those lines, assuming that such a hold was capable of finishing her. It would be an interesting question as to what would do the trick indeed...Perhaps just one hold wouldn't quite do it...

Almost as expected, Vida continued to fight back against the hold, pushing against the mat to try to roll her body out of the hold. Deciding to put a stop to that, and also wanting some time to think it over, Emily put a sharp twist on the hold to force her back onto her front. If she could manage that, Emily would let up on the ankle lock, though she'd keep hold of Vida's leg, and step forward before going down to one knee, placing that knee squarely on Vida's back, between her shoulders. If she could manage that, the redhead would try to pull Vida's leg back over her neck, intending to lock in a Stretch Muffler to give herself some time to think.

Emily Blaskowicz

Hayasui Koridae

Sion Eltnam

Fur N Feathers

Emily McFlannigan(Changeling)

I_care_not_till_I_must

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:47 am

Vida was clawing the mat in a panic, as she scrambled to get herself away from Emily. The malicious redhead was digging into her hard, pulling her apart piece by piece and Vida was failing miserably to find herself a way out of it. Now, all she had left was to cry out in pain, and try desperately to claw her way to safety!

Worse, her attempts to writhe free of the dominant Emily's grip only put her in position for an even more punishing hold. Getting twisted around, Vida was rolled onto her taut belly for the stretch muffler.

"N-no, please," Vida protested, eyes widening in fear as she realized how bad this situation was getting, for her. "No! N-no!" Her arms flailed wildly, but to no avail. In seconds, Emily had Vida twisted around, her chest pressed hard into the mat and her leg firmly in the redhead's clutches!

"Nnnneeeyyyyyaaaaooowww!" Vida screamed out, as her spine was twisted and compacted into a perfect "c" shape! Vida's wide brown eyes opened wide in terror, her jaw dropping to the floor in horror. She was completely at Emily's mercy, body twitching and straining against the hold. The referee came in, asking for Vida's submission. Delirious with agony, Vida shook her head in protest. She would continue the match. Her pride still too strong, she refused to surrender the match, just yet. However, whatever Emily had planned for her next, the suffering young latina was completely at her mercy.

Lunchador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I_care_not_till_I_must on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:25 am

For the first time since the match started, the redhead found the Latina's screams fading to the background for the moment. While she'd certainly had fun with this, the rookie's resilience had been nothing but admirable, and if nothing else she deserved a proper finish. Maintaining the hold, Emily found herself given pause as she tried to work out a proper finisher. Really, this should've been something she'd worked out long before the match, but better late than never.

Allowing a few moments more to figure out the right combination of holds, the redhead soon let up on the stretch muffler as inspiration struck.

"If nothing else," Emily said, keeping hold of Vida's leg, "You've got my respect for lasting this long."

Having gotten that out of the way, the redhead swiftly got to work, making sure Vida was on her front. Isolating the leg she'd attacked with the Stretch Muffler earlier, the redhead started to get the luchadora into an STF. However, instead of going for the facelock part of the hold right away after locking Vida's leg into place, Emily first grabbed hold of one of the Latina's arms, locking it behind her back with an impromptu hammerlock that Emily kept in place by threading one of her own arms through in the process of locking in the facelock.

"Guess what," Emily said, the hold leaving her head very close to Vida's, allowing her to speak softly into the Latina's ear, "I pretty much came up with this hold on the spot. Just for you. Aren't you proud?"

Emily Blaskowicz

Hayasui Koridae

Sion Eltnam

Fur N Feathers

Emily McFlannigan(Changeling)

I_care_not_till_I_must

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador on Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:23 am

Vida was suffering like she rarely had. Emily was ruthless, and the stretch muffler was brutalizing the rookie. Emily did eventually let up on the stretch muffler, but it didn't do Vida much good. She could feel less pressure on her lower back, and her leg no longer felt like it was moments from popping out of place. However, it was all she could do to gasp for air, and try to push herself past the crippling pain.

Instead, Vida got dropped onto her chest. Panting, arms hanging above her head as she lay flat on the mat, the rookie was easy pickings for Emily. And, sure enough, the ruthless redhead got right back to work. Before Vida knew it, Emily was locking her ankle into place and twisting her arm helplessly behind her back!

"Eeeearrrghh!" Vida whined, as her body was twisted and stretched in on itself. "D-dios mio, no! No, por fa-" Vida was cut off suddenly, as Emily locked her face into the hold. Writhing in the hold, Vida struggled and squirmed. But, she was going nowhere! Tears were running freely from her face, as she struggled for freedom. "Nnnnnngh! Nnnnnuh!" Vida cried out, her cries muffled by Emily's facelock. Vida didn't even understand this move, which Emily had apparently innovated just to destroy her. Nor could Vida think of a way to escape it. The girl's body deflated as she realized she had only one choice: for all the pride she had, that had brought her this far, it was over. Sobbing, Vida tried to cry out her submission. Tried to beg for it, even. Unfortunately, she wasn't sure if anyone could hear her, with the way Emily was cutting her off!

Lunchador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top