Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

Clobber Jobber, CybeastGregarX, Harrier, Kamoi, kerflubble, Link-mon, Miss_Blackbelt88, OmegaVan0, Person, RadiantKarna332, TiefBlau

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Apologies in advance!

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:49 pm by acuya

Just dropping in to apologize in advance - for the next week or two, I'm going to be a bit sporadic with my posts. I'm doing a little Uber to make some extra money for some personal things in my life, and that'll take up some time that was previously used for writing.

I will get to everyone I owe a post for, it'll just take a bit longer than you're probably used to from me. So just bear with me and things will return to normalcy.

Also, sorry about the delay with the battle royale. That's all …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Back to leave again^^"

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:08 pm by xalex

hey guys just a short heads up... my finals are finally done... no plan how they went^^"

but i only got this weekend "free" meaning that this week a lot of shit is going down and it will go on for some time meaning i have no plan how much time i have for roleplays and this page^^"

i just wanted to say sorry for anyone i leave hanging

Comments: 2

Looking to revive

Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:06 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello I apologize for my long absence from here, real life issues have been kicking my ass but I feel like I can return on here so if anyone is interested in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai feel free to get in touch. And if you are one of the people I was having a match with before my lengthy hiatus and wish to resume that match also feel more than welcomed to get in touch with me as well.

Comments: 7

Plan Interruptions

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Plan Interruptions

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:18 am

"Not so fast Sabre, and Shido..." Juniper puts that pale down and shows them both the next picture. "Maybe this will sweeten the deal then..." Sabre looked up at the picture. It was of the blond woman whom she despised. Cecelia Northman.

Sabre let out an almost primal like shout and punched the paper, ripping it into two pieces. "Dont show me her pictures!"

Juniper puts down the two halves. "I thought youd he mad but..Not like that. I propose we attack her. I'll do that for you if you do this for me." Shido may not have known Cecelia. Or maybe he did...
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:34 am

Shido had tried studying up on much of the roster. But he did only get to AFW recently, so of course, he couldn't have detailed info on everyone at this point.

"Yikes, Sabre, it's paper, man." he reacted. "I'm not yet completely up to speed. I recall reading her name but all I really know about her is that she's been at AFW for a while...What's your guys' beef with Cecelia? And as much as I appreciate you telling me this, why tell me of all people?" Shido contemplated while folding him legs and holding his chin.

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:41 am

"I dont have a beef with Cecelia. Honestly, I could care less about her uncle she and I were in a match. But, she hurt Sabre and Sabre is my friend..."

Sabre put a hand up to stop Juniper. She faces Shido and glares a bit without mean in to through thay skull mask. "I hate her. So overconfident. She thinks that I will never be a match for her. I hate her!"

Juniper goes over to her fridge. "Im telling tho all to you because honestly...Ive never had someone who was a fan enough to look me up..." She smiles. "You want something to drink?"
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:48 am

"Awww well, rest assured that you have my support as your fan." he replied. "Thanks for putting up with me and my incessant questions. Water will be fine, thanks"

He paused for a second to turn his attention to Sabre. "I guess the only way for you to settle things with her is to meet her in the ring, huh?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:07 am

She tosses Shido a bottle of water. Grabbig one for herself and Sabre, she comes back. Juniper giggles. "Yeah, no problems. I just ask you dont go blabbing any plans out."

Sabre gr8 a bit again. "No. I wont be satisfied until she is crushed. And she knows that I am not weak. I am strong!" Sshe yelled out loudly.
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:13 am

"Of course! I promise I won't talk." he said before he began drinking from the water bottle. He backed away slowly from Sabre as she roared.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:58 pm

Juniper smirks. "I think think can actually find some use for you. That is...If youre looking to get involved with any of this. And Im sure you do..." She flashed that same grin again as she drank some water and crossed her arms.

Sabre calms down a bit and looks over to Shido and then to Juniper, then back to Shido. "What could he possibly do for us?"
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:13 pm

"Sweet! I didn't think today could get any better! I mean I got to meet Animalistic Tendencies AND I got punched in the gut by Juniper Nayle!" He relaxed himself quickly after his episode of being starstruck.

"So, yeah, how may I be of service?" He inquired with a look of genuine sincerity after putting the water down.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:28 pm

Both women look at Shido with odd looks. They found his fan ways a bit odd. That he was happy to get punched and shoves around by them. "Alright then..." Sabre says, looking back at Juniper.

"Not yet, but I want you to relay yhe message to the UKE that we're coming for them. I want them to be ready. No surprises. No tricks.We're gonna do this right."
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:45 pm

Shido contemplated aloud "Delivering a message certainly sounds awesome, especially when it comes to feuds....but something tells me your guys' idea of a message isn't a letter typed out in bold comic sans. And UKE don't strike me as the type to NOT shoot the messenger...." he went on "And delivering means leaving here, which probably means being blindfolded again, haha."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top