Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, kaz, LARIATO, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, RJD, Teenwrestler, Underdog21, Vcom7418, Winner3, xalex, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Booby Trap

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Booby Trap

Post by kaz on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:06 am

"H-haaa...! H-haaa..." Tsubamme continued to moan as Sofia raised her hips, feeling a brief absence of her goddess' sex from hers, only to then feel her crotch being smacked by the blonde's. "Hiiiyaaahhhnnnn...!!" she moaned loudly as the impact of the bump made her tremble and buck herself, her juices spurted out instantly. "Aaahhnn...! Ooohhh...! Ooohhh...!!" she continued to moan and hump Sofia, riding another powerful orgasm that seemingly lasted for ages.

By the time her climax was finished, the brunette was lying on the bed with her arms and legs spread, her face decorated with a stupid expression as she was broken, her eyes rolled up a bit. Her body writhed weakly, and it felt like lead after the orgasm she just had. Tsubame could feel herself getting pretty tired to the point she's almost fainting. Still, in her fading vision she stared blankly at the divinely image of Sofia on top of her. Her goddess looked ever beautiful and dominant, an image that now had engraved on the back of her mind at the very least...

Full roster list and terms (please read here first before asking for/accepting a thread).

Extras: Vibrant Vixens

If I'm not replying for a while, I might be taking a hiatus, or quit.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Booby Trap

Post by OmegaVan0 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:19 pm

With a satisfying cry eliciting from Tsubame's mouth after she had crashed down and smacked their hips together for one last time as the hot juices of Tsubame washed on her sex. "Mmmmmm!" Sofia moaned out as she drove her sex harder into Tsubame's, letting her toy enjoy as much as she could. Watching Tsubame squirm underneath her body as she was left looking pretty dominate over her exhausted toy.

"Whew...that was a fun session Tsubame." Sofia mused as she sat up on her knees, running her hands through her hair to get some fresh air breathing through it. A rush of cool air on her hot body washed over her as she crawled off of the bed and looked at her sweaty self, covered in her own juices and Tsubame's. "Maybe I should go for a shower..." she mumbled to herself, standing off of the bed, looking over her shoulder to Tsubame one last time. "When I want another fun time Tsu-tsu, you better come to may call! Like a good little toy you are." she spoke to her one last time before walking out of the room.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top