Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, BritBrat, Cicilia, M.J.Caboose14, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything

Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:47 pm by skip-stop

Hi

I’m looking for anything for my character Hawk Moth. Easy or hard match (except FvM, although and it can be discussed), backstage or gym meeting, long or short storyline

If someone is interested, then I propose to contact in Discord to discuss any thoughts and ideas. My Discord skip-stop#4063. PM on the forum is also opened, but Discord will be better

Peace to everyone

Comments: 0

Looking for some fun

Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:04 pm by anime_hentaifighter

It bin a while since I done a post like this , but just wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking for a match or two here

Looking for a story/backstage thread for Janis

Tue May 21, 2019 12:30 am by TomboyTsuka

Since I'm done with Janis' debut match, I'm seeking someone to do a story/backstage thread for her. If you're interested, just reply to this thread or hook me up via PM

I'll be seeing you soon!!

Dont judge a book by its cover.

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Dont judge a book by its cover. - Page 6 Empty Re: Dont judge a book by its cover.

Post by Teenwrestler on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:19 pm

Daisuke almost sighed as he walked about in the ring, bouncing on the balls of his toes while cranking up the pressure in the torture rack. He simply played around with this new rookie, putting up the pressure on her back as he chooses. "Go on then, do it already" he smirked feeling his victory was almost assured at this point.

His body glistened off sweat under the gym lights as he held his toned opponent in the air and soon it came, her hand began to tap his shoulder and he soon acknowledged. " Well then, there we have it kid. Guess we know who the better wrestler here is? Just stay out of my ring next time" he chuckled in arrogance before releasing his opponent, dropping her down on her back.

The wrestling prince still stalked her downed frame, adjusting his briefs as he looked down on her. He moved away to grab her one piece suit, tossing it over her body " Hmph"he simply stated before moving towards the ropes to make his way out.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dont judge a book by its cover. - Page 6 Empty Re: Dont judge a book by its cover.

Post by Revol on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:00 am

Hiroko gasped as she was dumped unceremoniously from her opponent's shoulders and right onto her tender back. Whimpering, she writhed on the mat, clutching her back. Naturally, Daisuke didn't waste the opportunity to make her feel even worse. She squeezed her eyes shut in shame, trying to block out his presence. She wiped the sweat from her brow, trying to push herself up in a sitting position. Then Daisuke contemptuously tossed her swimsuit on top of her.  Clutching it to her chest to cover herself up she glared at him as he went to walk out of the ring.

"You... I won't forget this!" Hiroko's hands curled into fists. Normally, Hiroko wasn't one to bear a grudge. But Daisuke had been nothing but vile to her, humiliating her and cruelly dismantling her in the ring. She wanted nothing more in the world at that moment than to get stronger so she could make him eat his words.

Revol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6