Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, blueflakes, Clobber Jobber, Daaharu, Homi Sakata, Kamoi, kerflubble, LARIATO, Maxy, Person, RadiantKarna332, Talimaya

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION


Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan


Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom


Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender


Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???


Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa


Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells


Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender



TENSION


Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima


Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick


Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???


Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Cunning Fox looking for prey.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:09 am by Lotuswarrior

I'm looking to bring focus to my Unwanted Ops members with some stories and backstage events. I want to start with Samantha Fox and like her partners, they are all Heels. So maybe Samantha can just interfere with someone's match and continuously tease/mess with them at random times until her victim calls her out.

Samantha likes to toy/trick her opponents for her own enjoyment, before finishing people off. She is also a secret daredevil and loves to take big gambles with high risk moves. If you …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New Kid on the Block

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:45 am by LadyX

Hello! I have made a new character. Her name is Olivia Arguelles and I need some people who'd be willing to have matches/do backstage RPs with possible storyline setups with her. Thanks a bunch!

Comments: 0

Matches for Triin and Patrice

Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:21 pm by Jaystar

Hey all!

I'd like to get two of my girls into action. Triin and Patrice are both basically yet to debut, and I'd be glad to get any ideas of matches, backstage threads etc shot at me, whether you're old or new or something in between! I don't have any certain plans or storylines yet in mind for them at the moment.

And as always, if any other character of mine feels like a better choice for a thread, I'll be happy to hear those ideas as well! The PM box is always open!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0


Make Your Choice

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make Your Choice

Post by IndigoDragon on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:16 am

If Daisuke had anything from his locker room, Juniper would let him get it and she would take him out of the arena. Juniper opens the sliding door to her old VW Bus. Nudging the loser of her last match, she tells him: "Get in there." Agter that, she went around to get in the driver's side and started the car.

And the two would take off from there. Only a few moments into the drive, Juniper asks something serious to Daisuke. "What do you think my plans are? Go on, hi me an educated guess..."
avatar
IndigoDragon

Posts : 7249
Join date : 2013-03-05
Age : 24
Location : Zoar Valley, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make Your Choice

Post by Teenwrestler on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:24 am

Daisuke was already having second thoughts, what the hell did he agree to do with this crazy red headed chick. He would take a note to himself, never mess with crazy redheads. It was still nice for her to take her back to his locker room to get anything, not that he had to do, still he followed her back to the parking lot where a bus was waiting for him.

"What the hell.....is this?!" he said as someone else was nudged out of the drivers seat and then the two of them were off on their way. He looked at her with a weird confused look before she asked him in a very serious manner. "Uhh....you're taking me out on a date?" he said, trying to be clever.
avatar
Teenwrestler

Posts : 2689
Join date : 2013-09-04
Age : 25
Location : Here ---->

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make Your Choice

Post by IndigoDragon on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:32 am

He asked what the Bus was? "This is my Mom's old VW Bus. Its been running since 1968. And its gonna stay that way as ling as im driving it." Thwy got on the freeway and began to drive away from the city. Juniper got a cute response to her question.

"Danm..." She snapped her fingers. "It's not that, but I'll have to think of that next time. Unless you wanna arrange something later...But no. Im taking you out to my small warehouse outside of town for..." Her voice trails.
avatar
IndigoDragon

Posts : 7249
Join date : 2013-03-05
Age : 24
Location : Zoar Valley, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make Your Choice

Post by Teenwrestler on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:41 am

She gave him a brief history over the car, surely she was a good wrestler and probably had a good enough pay check to buy a better car but I guess this just had sentimental value to her.

His nervousness got up when she drove out of the city, he gulped nervously when he heard her strange response. "Uhh...right. Warehouse? for what....." he said, not liking this one bit.
avatar
Teenwrestler

Posts : 2689
Join date : 2013-09-04
Age : 25
Location : Here ---->

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make Your Choice

Post by IndigoDragon on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:47 am

"Well, I giess I better give you the choices now. I may look like Im an adamant redhead who charges into battle. But...I do my research. If I get a name be for a fight then I figure out who my opponent is. And you gave me the name."

Juniper's hands grip a bit tight to the wheel. "You've got two choices. Im yaking you to the warehouse where: One, I beat you down some more in various submissions. Putting all the pain on you. Or two...You call Ami with a fake distress call. I get to ambush her and beat you both. This halves the pain on you. You've got until we reach the warehouse to decide. And hats about 10 minutes or less."
avatar
IndigoDragon

Posts : 7249
Join date : 2013-03-05
Age : 24
Location : Zoar Valley, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make Your Choice

Post by Teenwrestler on Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:35 pm

He only raised his eyebrow in suspicion, atleast she knew that there was a stigma behind the way redhead wrestles. Although there was more than meets the eye with this particular fiery red head. "Alright....go on already...." he said before she gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"Whhaaaaa?" he exclaimed in a surprised tone as she laid down the conditions to him. Now, even though Daisuke was a bit of an arrogant prick but one thing he did keep dear to him was his family name and his sister. Plus, they had some good tag team matches and he wouldnt want to create some bad blood between him and his sister. "Uh...you bitch! There's no way Im going to be a stool pigeon and bait my own sister....." he said glaring at him.
avatar
Teenwrestler

Posts : 2689
Join date : 2013-09-04
Age : 25
Location : Here ---->

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make Your Choice

Post by IndigoDragon on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:25 pm

Juniper thought he would be like that. "Well thats why I gave you a choice. To take all the pain for yourself is going to be mighty taxing on a 'prince' like yourself. " Juniper reminded her captive. "Besides, its not like I wouldnt let you tell her you had to."

Around them would be nothing but countryside. They would only pass a house every few moments, and the roads soon turned to dirt roads.
avatar
IndigoDragon

Posts : 7249
Join date : 2013-03-05
Age : 24
Location : Zoar Valley, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make Your Choice

Post by Teenwrestler on Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:40 pm

Daisuke silently sat in his seat, looking around at the road infront of him while he tried to digest her words. "I know what you mean, but as the elder sibling I'm not going to allow my little sis to get hurt by a bitch like you..." he said softly as the road soon turned into dirt roads when they arrived near country side.

"Ugh where is this place anyways? why are you taking me so far for this....also- have you thought about this? whats to stop me from fighting back...its not like im going to let you wrestle me down...."
avatar
Teenwrestler

Posts : 2689
Join date : 2013-09-04
Age : 25
Location : Here ---->

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make Your Choice

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:50 pm

Juniper understood why he wasnt going to drag his little sister into this. And the redhead was actually counting on that. She had a look on her face...One of reflection on herself. When they pulled up to the small warehouse, the look was gone.

"I haven't thought this through. If you want to be technical about it, this is only the second time Ive really 'kidnapped' someone
" She pauses to unlock the door. "Come on, let me show you something."
avatar
IndigoDragon

Posts : 7249
Join date : 2013-03-05
Age : 24
Location : Zoar Valley, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make Your Choice

Post by Teenwrestler on Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:11 pm

There was something definitely weird going on between the two as they exchanged looks towards each other in the car, before that moment was gone when she pulled over towards the small warehouse where they got off.

"So...this is it huh?" he said following her as she told him this was her second time "Second time? they should really put a leash around you.....fine" he said following her inside.
avatar
Teenwrestler

Posts : 2689
Join date : 2013-09-04
Age : 25
Location : Here ---->

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make Your Choice

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum