by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Destroyed- Rachel Carin vs. Ivan Komorov and Juni Acker

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Destroyed- Rachel Carin vs. Ivan Komorov and Juni Acker - Page 5 Empty Re: Destroyed- Rachel Carin vs. Ivan Komorov and Juni Acker

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:42 am

As if the pain in her leg and the humiliation of her tormentors' laughter wasn't enough, Rachel's leg was lifted out from under the car as a brutal stomp came slamming down into her sensitive groin. This time her tired body would not let any screams out, only tears, even if her face was contorted as though she was letting out an ear-piercing wail.

Or it did, until she was grabbed by the hair, her head roughly pulled about before Juni spat in her blood-soaked face, only adding to the grime and humiliation. And of course, there was her comment about a "higher interest." Even in her disoriented state, Rachel knew what that meant, who she really had to fear here. These brutes might be able to hurt Rachel more than that sadist would be physically capable of, but she was the one who arranged for it, who chose to punish Rachel in every way she could. The torment Alex was in must have been dire indeed if she was fighting that monster face-to-face.

And just as she managed to piece this together, another stomp to her crotch brought Rachel to her present, miserable reality.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Destroyed- Rachel Carin vs. Ivan Komorov and Juni Acker - Page 5 Empty Re: Destroyed- Rachel Carin vs. Ivan Komorov and Juni Acker

Post by TheRacker Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:53 am

"Does kicks in your pussy hurts?" Ivan asked and stomped one last time. "Let's see, if it turned it colour in red or maybe there are some footprints of my boot on it." He finished and squated beside Rachel. Big Russian brute grabed each Rachel's trouser leg and without much effort rip them apart and tear them off her body. He's about to reach for her panties too when both noticed that she actually doesn't wear any. Juni bite her lips and Ivan just stared in bruised pussy of now completly naked Rachel.

"I'll let Ivan play with it some more. We have some beating to do!" Juni grinned and pushed Rachel's body upward, so she end up sitting with leg still traped under a tire. German girl grabed her head and start slaming it to car doors. It couldn't break them as it was the case with a window - maybe bend it a little, but only hearing head smacked to the car was painfull already. Ivan on the other side wasn't satisfied yet. He steped on Rachel's pussy and add all his weight on the leg to squash it under himself.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:11 am

The humiliation only grew more severe as Rachel's pants were shamelessly torn to shreds off her body, leaving her completely bare, the bruises and welts covering her body now open for all to see. For her part, Rachel simply sobbed, as loudly as her battered body would allow, helpless to the onslaught of these two maniacs. She knew her pleading was useless, that it fell on deaf ears, but there had to be something she could do to put an end to this.

And then it came to her. The one thing she could say popped into her mind as she was forcibly sat up, her only salvation. There was a chance that giving up would mean nothing to these people, but it was worth a try. "I g-gi-"

BAM! Her words were cut short as her head crashed into the car door, leaving a blood-stained dent where her head was. With each slam her ability to form words was increasingly diminished, and the crushing, overwhelming pain that drove more and more tears from her body of Ivan's weight on her soft, sensitive pussy only caused her to lose her grasp on language that much more.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:27 am

Juni heard that Rachel wanted to speak up. It was pretty easy to guess what she was about to say, but Juni wouldn't let her go away that easy. Rachel can't fight for win anymore; well there probably wasn't a chance from the beggining, but she will need to fight to give up. And slaming head to the car was very effective way to shut her up. She kept on bashing her head to it, even further spliting the wound that appeared on Rachel's forehead.

After Ivan finished torturing Rachel's pussy, he squatted beside her with his back turned to Juni. He reached forward and start rubing her pussy. He was being quite gentle while doing it, trying to calm her down a little. Juni got pretty curious what he was doing, so she released girl's head and start peaking over Ivan's shoulder what was going on. She couldn't belive that this monster from Russia could be that gentle. But she soon realized what he was doing, so she sat behind Rachel and put her head so it rested on her breasts. She start carresing her hair, while Ivan was still teasing her pussy. "Shhhh, everything will be okay." She whispered in her ear. And when Rachel finally calmed herself down and relaxed a little, Ivan would follow with strong punch, straight in her pussy with Juni slaming her head to doors again.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:49 pm

As soon as the pounding stopped, Rachel found herself back in a miserable daze, the throbbing pain that consumed her body taking the forefront. Ivan's attempts to calm her down were in vain, and as his large, grubby fingers caressed her sensitive groin, all Rachel could do was shiver in disgust. The momentary relent in her attackers' assault was a welcome change, however, and Juni's sudden change in attitude made her that much more conflicted. "I-I-I... I g-g-g-g-gi-" Rachel sputtered, her trembling body producing more tears than words as she tried to cope with the sudden tenderness, becoming more relaxed bit by bit.

And just like that, the tenderness was gone, replaced with even more pain than before as a massive fist slammed into her throbbing exposed pussy, twisting Rachel's words into a shrill scream. She would have continued screaming for some time, too, if her head didn't immediately collide with the car once more, dizzily groaning as she was pulled back with a vacant look in her eyes.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:03 pm

This time, Juni didn't even need to bang Rachel's head in car to shut her up and prevent her from giving up. Being sweet and supportive did the trick, however it probably won't work again if they decide for same thing. But that's fine both prefer brutality over sweetness anyway. "Hah, did you really think we were so sweet? Not only that you're weak, you're also naive!" Juni said and mock Rachel for some additional humiliation.

Ivan finally decided to give Rachel's pussy little break. Instead, he grabed ankle on her free leg, wraped his own massive legs around Rachel's tiny one and began bending Rachel's ankle. He was twisting it around, bending it on sides and generally didn't give any mercy to their opponent. He was just laughing sadisticly as he watched her facial expression.

Juni on other side, wraped one arm around Canadian neck and with head back at her breasts began choking her. Juni used hand of other arm to cover Rachel's mouth to prevent her from giving up. Choking and general pain are probably enough and this wasn't necessary, but she still decided to do it just in case.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:09 pm

The pain of having both of Rachel's legs bent apart, contorted and pressed on like this was enormous. Ivan was able to put on about as much pressure, if not more, than the car, and she could hear several distinct cracking noises that she feared indicated a broken leg. At this rate, she may never walk again, let alone walk out of here on her own!

Of course, the burgeoning screams she meant to express herself with only lasted a moment before a taunt, muscular arm wrapped around her neck, constricting her windpipe, while the other covered her mouth. Unable to scream, unable to breathe, beaten and exhausted, Rachel could feel her world drift away into a sea of pain. Her eyelids began to droop down and the world around her grew dark as she slowly made her way towards unconsciousness...

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:13 pm

Ivan looked Rachel straight in the eyes when he was twisting her ankle. He saw the pain on her face and he loved it. Grining sadisticly, he was keep bending this tiny ankle and staring in Rachel untill she passed out. As her body went limp, both wrestlers would release the Rachel. Ivan lifted the car again, so Juni could move her away. She picked her up and placed her on the hood of a car.

Juni and Ivan chated a little, but small talk didn't last long. There were gorgeous, naked unconsciouss body infront of them and they couldn't resist to play with it a little. Ivan start slaping Rachel to wake up, Juni put few fingers on groins and start playing with Rachel's pussy.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:10 pm

As the world drifted away from Rachel, she couldn't tell if she was going unconscious or dying, Either way, she had to hold on, to stay alive for Alex, for just a bit longer. Still, she could hardly be called awake as the grip on her leg and neck was released, limply leaning against Juni's chest as her leg was removed from under the car. The sensation of her body flopping onto the hood of the car jostled her awake slightly more, though certainly not fully conscious, a faint sense of the world swirling around her. Because of this, the slaps to her face brought her back to reality, just in time to become aware of the woman fingering her. Rachel shivered in fear and humiliation, but was too weak to resist as several of Juni's fingers invaded her sensitive pussy, sniffling pathetically in response.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:50 am

It didn't take too much of Ivan slaps to wake up Rachel and just laughed at her. "Good morning sleepy head." Juni said and sticked fingers deeper in Rachel's pussy. "Hey, i want some of her as well!" Ivan said after seeing some girl on girl action and Juni just blowed him a kiss. She moved fingers out of Rachel's pussy, so they could realign her body. They moved her around, so Rachel end up laying on her back with head dangling off the hood.

"That's better!" Ivan smiled a little and pulled down his pants. He looked at Rachel and sticks his cock in her mouth, while Juni returned to beaten pussy. Both of them enjoyed the moment, when having some fun with Rachel's body and Ivan start moving his manhood deeper in Rachel's throat, moving it faster and harder.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next