Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

cutestwitch, killcarrion, LARIATO, Lobo, RJD, starvalentine, Suzanna Mey, Teenwrestler, TheEditor1023, TheRacker, Vcom7418, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Tempest Tournament Round 1: Ren Hitasaki Vs. Mystis

AFW :: Friction :: PPV

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tempest Tournament Round 1: Ren Hitasaki Vs. Mystis

Post by Valyn on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:17 pm

It seems she wasn't going anywhere as Ren showed off her strength and walked around the ring with her. She then went up and down into the mat hard. She let out a groan laying there on the mat panting heavily.

Valyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:49 pm

She smiled a bit and moved over to her opponent, looking down at her for a moment before grabbing onto Mystis's left arm and trying to lock in a cross armbreaker. Not one of her usual holds, but she figured it would be able to cause her opponent some pain. ...Not that she wanted to hurt her date too much, but if it could weaken her enough to win the match, she might have some bragging rights during their date.

Ren!

YOLO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:52 pm

Mystis let out hot pants of hair as she lay there looking up at the ceiling. As Ren tried to Lock in the hold she'd squirm and struggle against her. She didn't want to get caught in the submission but it ended up happening making her cry out softly in pain.

Valyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:31 pm

She grinned and felt Mystis trying to squirm out of the hold, but she locked it in and held her arm tightly, pulling her opponent's hand close to her breasts.

Ren!

YOLO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:36 pm

Mystis let out a cry as the lock was synched in tighter and she struggled. She then tried to roll towards Ren and alleviate the pain while also pinning the girl down!

Valyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:59 pm

She grinned as she felt Mystis continue to struggle, although as she rolled, it was successful, and she was pinned down beneath her opponent. The ref started to move to start counting, but she let go of Mystis's arm and pushed her off, managing to roll away and get to her feet.

Ren!

YOLO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Mystis stumbles back after her opponent pushes her away panting a little bit as she grinned watching her opponent move back to her feet. This was a fun match so far and it was competitive not malicious. She started to move towards Ren again keeping her hands up and will reach out to grab Ren and pull her into a side headlock.

Valyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:58 pm

She just barely managed to get up on her feet when she was pulled into a side headlock, her cheek rubbing up against the side of Mystis's breast. "Ooh~, so soft..." She teased, moving one hand to grope at her opponent's chest then, before wrapping her arms around her opponent's waist, attempting to lift her up to let the two of them drop backwards, aiming to land on top of her opponent to free herself. While being against Mystis's breast was a pleasant feeling, this was still a match.

Ren!

YOLO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:47 pm

It was already difficult to keep Ren pressed up against her and her breast but at the grope Mystis let out a soft little gasp and was caught of guard. This gave Ren the opportunity to pick her up and drop her right back down onto her back. She let out a small oof as her opponent landed on top of her. Not wanting to lose all advantage she'd snap her legs around Ren's waist and begin to squeeze her.

Valyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:51 am

She looked to her opponent once she was on top of Mystis, a sly grin on her face, though as she felt Mystis's legs wrap around her waist tightly and squeeze at her, she'd squirm slightly, but she leaned up to try to sneak a peck to her opponent's lips, also placing her elbows on Mystis's shoulders to try to go for a quick pin.

Ren!

YOLO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top