by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Beautiful Celebration

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beautiful Celebration - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful Celebration

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:03 am

Brittany's lip twitched as Mercy said her words. Brittany slowly set her drink down before leaning down in her chair and glaring at Mercy. "Would you mind repeating that." Brittany said as she wouldn't take her eyes off of Mercy. Brittany had been able to keep her anger under control for awhile now but hearing those words from Mercy made Brittany start to lose control.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:17 am

Mercy swallowed hard as Brittany loomed at her. She did not have any sort of future sight, but it didn't take a crystal ball to see what was coming. Mercy took a deep breath and looked at Brittany. She could already feel a bead of sweat on her brow.

"I said..." She began, very slowly. "I wish you would have lost." She could explain more on it, but probably not with a mouthful of Brittany's fist keeping her occupied.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:32 am

Brittany's eye twitched when Mercy said she said she wished Brittany would have lost. "I see." Brittany would then stand up and move closer to Mercy. "Are you saying that i didn't deserve to win?" Brittany would say as she would lean forward and place her hand on the chair beside Mercy's head. "You know for someone i gave a job to. You really should be a bit more grateful." Brittany said as she loomed over Mercy with a crazed look in her eye.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:46 am

Mercy shrank into her seat as Brittany loomed over her. To say she was terrified was an understatement. She had no where to run inside the domain of a total psychopath. One she was actively poking with a stick. What the hell was wrong with her!?

Mercy's fingers dug into the chair as she looked up at Brittany. "I'm saying that... I was rooting for Taylor." Mercy said meekly. She looked up at Brittany and tried to harden her features, but she just squirmed and croaked under Brittany's gaze. Finally, she turned her head.

"I did my job!" Mercy muttered. "Perfectly, according to you." She added. "Taylor's my friend, or, was..." She said somberly. "You're my boss. I told you I didn't want to get involved and you cajoled me anyway and now I feel like shit!" Mercy turned and looked back at Brittany, trying to sit up, only to fall back in her chair. "S-So... w-w-what's the problem!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:52 am

Brittany wouldn't stop glaring at Mercy as the girl seemed to crack under Brittany's glare. "Yes, i hired you. I guess i assumed you would be on the side of your employer." Brittany would then lean down forward so that her face was almost touching Mercy's. "Now what would you do if i had lost. You might have been out of a job and a cute little girl like you wouldn't survive on her own."

Brittany would then step away from Mercy "Now would you like to say anything else about the match that i WON!" Brittany said as she made sure that Mercy knew that she was skating on thin ice.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:03 am

Mercy's chin tucked into her neck as Brittany closed the distance. Her breath was shallow and she did not look Brittany straight in the eyes. "Y-You knew how I felt about Taylor!" Mercy squawked.

"D-Don't throw me a pity party!" Mercy said once Brittany backed away. "If you had lost, you still would have had all sorts of money to pay me. You were so eager to throw it in my face before, well..." Mercy crossed her arms and looked down. "I've been surviving on my own a lot longer than you ever have, so quit thinking that you're the only reason I'm employed!"

Mercy stood up, grabbed the glass of champagne and chugged it. She set it down and sighed heavily, her cheeks blushing as she looked at Brittany. "I'm still doing my job. I'll find you someone to beat up. I've still got all of your appointments on my phone." She said, pulling out her phone and waving it at Brittany. "So, you two can keep talking about how ffffricken pretty you are, ok?!"

Mercy collapsed back into her chair and huffed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:11 am

Brittany clenched hr fist as Mercy talked back to her. "You had better hope that you do your job well. Because now that Taylor is out of the picture no one will stop me. And Mercy i know that you don't care for me." Brittany said as she would reach down to stroke Mercy's cheek. "But you should learn some respect before you cross me. I may be the champion and i may be doing better with my anger but i can still beat you into a bloody pulp."

Brittany would then move towards Karisma "She just doesn't understand my beauty." Brittany said as she would lean down to kiss Karisma.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:29 am

Once again Mercy shivered as Brittany touched her. She didn't like how handsy the blonde was and when Brittany retreated, Mercy touched her cheek and then crossed her arms under her chest. "I told you before..." Mercy said. "Our relationship is based on mutual respect. The second you take any kind of action against me, I don't just call the police and have you thrown in jail, but I sue you for damages and live comfortably on a pile of all of that money you love to throw around."

Mercy sat down and clutched the sides of her chair as she looked at the blonde. She felt like she was sweating buckets but there was still just a stray bead on her forehead. She wiped it away with a flick.

Mercy closed her eyes. "Just..." She paused. Brittany was already talking to Karisma again. Maybe it was for the best. she felt like she needed another drink though. She opened an eye. Where was that champagne again?

Karisma smiled. She had watched the exchange silently and when Brittany returned to her side, she embraced the bloned. "Who could except someone who was born from beauty like me?" Karisma insisted and leaned in to extract a kiss from Brittany's supple lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:43 am

Brittany would kiss Karisma before taking a step back. "But enough bickering, we are here to celebrate my victory. Even if some of us ant to crash the party." Brittany said shooting a glare back at Mercy. Brittany would walk around the room before stopping by her belt. "So, Who should i challenge first? I mean there is no one on the AFW who deserves to stand in the presence of my beauty but i should defend my belt just to appease the masses." Brittany said before looking at Mercy. "If you are done raining on my parade, Do you have an potential candidates?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:15 am

"Sorry." Mercy said, shaking her head. "I've been too busy partying to pull out my notebook." She said dryly and pulled out her phone. She guessed now was as good a time as any to look through the AFW database.

"I mean, you could always fight Akashi or Nikolette. Both of them DO have a fairly legitimate claim to the number one contender spot." Mercy said and looked up at Brittany with a challenging smile. She was daring the blonde to go after one of them. No doubt either would be furious about what happened to Taylor, Akashi especially and if what happened to Kelly was any indication of Akashi's fury, Mercy doubted even Brittany wanted any of that.

"That ugly blimp?" Karisma said? "And that dirty janitor?" Karisma seemed to understand things even if the did not directly say it. "Please, at least find someone with some modicum of beauty to them. Everyone in this league is a such an eyesore. How terrible..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next