» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rematch! Emily vs Jack: POW match

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rematch! Emily vs Jack: POW match - Page 2 Empty Re: Rematch! Emily vs Jack: POW match

Post by Panda Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:36 am

Emily war still moaning in pain as he leaned her against the ropes, before her moans were laced with pleasure as he started trailing kisses along her neck. 

"Considering how you were during our last match," Emily shot back, "I'm surprised you're not already hard."

With that, the Changeling would try to wrap her arms around Jack, trying to catch him in a bearhug. 

"You know, I'm still not wearing anything under this," she said as she pressed herself up against him.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Rematch! Emily vs Jack: POW match - Page 2 Empty Re: Rematch! Emily vs Jack: POW match

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:47 am

Jack blushed, as he was getting hard, as evidenced by the growing bulge in his tight pants. That's when Emily seized the initiative, grabbing him up and squeezing him in a bearhug. Jack's moans were of both pain and pleasure. One from being squeezed, and the other from being rubbed against her body. Upon her comment, his closed eyes opened a fraction, "Is that an invitation beautiful?"

Rematch! Emily vs Jack: POW match - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:55 am

"Only if you want it to be," Emily said with a giggle, pressing herself up against him more firmly, the thin fabric of the summer dress being the only thing separating them.

"But what happened to all that energy?" Emily said, "You know you'll have to work for it if you want me, right?"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:01 am

"Oh I do want it to be." Jack moaned quietly, feeling her rub up against his body, "I'll work for it, once i get out of this!"

He attempted to try prying her arms off of him, as she continued to apply more pressure to his torso, squeezing the air out of him.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:08 am

"Mhm, of course you will," Emily mused, "But I see no reason to let you go so soon."

In spite of her words, Emily could feel her grip loosening already. It wouldn't take much for Jack to break free.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:12 am

"Oh once I get out of here, I'll show you!" Jack groaned, forcing her arms apart after a few moments of struggling. After a swift kick to her side, Jack pinned her against the turnbuckle. He leaned close to her so that only she could hear, with his cool breath tickling her skin.

"Now let's have some real fun shall we?" he whispered, before reaching down and starting to rub at her crotch. The crowd went nuts, but Jack paid them no mind, attacking her with soft kisses and dirty whispers in her ears.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:51 am

"My my, now where did you learn all this?" Emily mused, moaning as his hand rubbed at her, his lips trailing along her neck, "Though I suppose I can't complain. That aside, this...this is supposed to be a match, isn't it? Come on and hurt me then. If you expect to seduce me into letting you get the handcuffs on, you're sorely...mistaken."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:54 pm

Her words caused Jack to deflate a bit, "Awww, I was hoping I didn't have to hurt that beautiful face. But if you insist..."

He moved away from her, but not before angling her face up to his and kissing her deeply. After holding it for a few seconds, he yanked her back, wrapping an arm around her throat to hold her in a dragon sleeper. He gave a few squeezes on the hold, upping the pressure. This was more to wear her down than actually cause her to tap. He needed time to get the handcuffs.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:58 pm

"You can always kiss it better later," Emily teased, "Thou-mmmh!"

Emily found herself cut off as Jack's lips crashed against hers, the Changeling returning the kiss for all of a few seconds before he disengaged. Before Emily could do much more the frown, Jack yanked her back, drawing a yelp from the Changeling as his arm wrapped around her throat. Pulling at Jack's arm to try to loosen the hold, Emily resigned herself to being stuck waiting this one out.

Even so, there was something about his acceptance of her terms that caused her to grow a little damp, the Changeling unable help a slight blush as she realized it.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:02 pm

Jack squeezed a bit more, hoping to cut off her air for a bit. That would slow any chances of her taking the offensive. Looking into her eyes, he gave a small smirk, "Enjoying this so far?"

After she gave her answer, he would fall backwards, slamming the back of her skull against the canvas. If the move connected, he would attempt to straddle the changeling.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next