by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debut Debacle: Emily Blaskowicz vs Faith Lilly

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Debut Debacle: Emily Blaskowicz vs Faith Lilly - Page 5 Empty Re: Debut Debacle: Emily Blaskowicz vs Faith Lilly

Post by Panda Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:45 am

"No suggestions?" Emily mused, "Ah well, I'll think of something...ah!"

With that, the redhead would try to grab her legs once more, this time intending to tick them under her arms and turn Faith over before sitting on her back, intending to lock in a Boston crab.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Debut Debacle: Emily Blaskowicz vs Faith Lilly - Page 5 Empty Re: Debut Debacle: Emily Blaskowicz vs Faith Lilly

Post by Submissive Girl Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:58 am

"Ugh!" Faith yelled in a high pitch scream as she was locked into the Boston crab. "Stop it!" She yelled as she started to cry, she knew how to get out of this, she had to pull herself to the rope and pull herself out of the ring again. That being said though, she was in a lot of pain and Emily was on top of her this time compared to last time when she was on her side. Faith Slowly started to drag the two of them toward the ropes while crying, but it was coming along very slowly.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:12 am

"Stop it?" Emily asked, incredulous, "Why would I? This is way too much fun, and the crowd is eating it up!"

"Besides, you think this is bad?" she continued, "Wait till you try this!"

With that, the redhead released one of Faith's legs, only to focus both hands on the one she held onto, intending to pull it back even further and ramp the hold up even more

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:25 am

Faith started to cry, she hadn't felt this much pain since she lived with her parents! This is a lot more pain then any man or woman should be forced to bear. She tried to continue to scotch toward the rope, however, the pain was so terrible she was forced to stop.
Faith knew there was no way out for her, she had done the best she could and knew this was the limit of her abilities. After hereing the crowd screaming at her, she start to tap both of her hands on the ground. "I Give! You win! Now please, stop!!"
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:12 am

Emily was pulling back on the hold, when she heard the sound of tapping and looked behind her to see Faith, all but slapping the mat.

"That'sit? All that resistance and it ends now?" Emily asked, more than slightly annoyed, "Just when I was starting to have fun? Hell no."

With that, the redhead pulled back sharply before loosening up on the hold, keeping hold of Faith's shoe as an idea struck her. Pulling the shoe off and rubbing a hand along the stocking that covered it, Emily would keep hold of the leg with one hand while the other started to toy with her toes.

"Just remember, you brought this on yourself," she said before starting, pulling and twisting at Faith's big toe in every way she could, pretty much torturing the toe for a bit before moving on to the next, repeating her treatment for each of her toes on the foot that Emily had a hold of.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:19 am

"GAHHH" Faith screamed out as she continued tapping the ground, She was wondering why she continued, and then it hit her. Emily was honestly enjoying her pain, Faith thought it was just an act, but it must me some sort of sick obsession with other girls pain. As Emily got to her fourth toe, Faith heard a 'crack' and screamed even louder, yelling "AGH! I think you broke it! UGHHH! Please, you win, you can stop!"
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:35 am

"Stop?" Emily asked, "Yes, I suppose I could. But where would be the fun in that?"

With that,  the redhead dragged Faith to the center of the ring before dropping the foot. Considering the girl for a few moments, Emily wood pick up her other foot, this time twisting the foot itself in an Ankle Lock.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:44 am

With tears falling from her eyes, Faith attempted to drag her self to the ropes but stopped in even more pain as she tied to use her free foot with the possibly broken toe to push and it caused her to scream even more in pain.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:50 am

Emily allowed a moment to take in the girl's screams, before ramping up the twist she had on the ankle lock as Faith's efforts to pull herself away was aborted by how much pain she was in. There was just something about the way the girl carried herself that made Emily want to do more. Hurt, humiliate, whatever, she was simply too tempting to pass up.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:54 am

Faith felt her ankle starting to crack, she knew much more of this and it would break too. She screamed out,
"Please! I'm sorry for what I did that made you mad at me! I'm sorry! I'll do anything if you would please stop!"
Faith would proceed to lay her arms out in front of her and put her head into them, prepared for what might happen soon.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next